Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone in South London know of anyone in GENUINE need? 23:23 - Jun 18 with 752 viewsPendejo

My wife and I have working with Charities and Food Banks since the last week of March, early on it was quite patchy, but now...

The group my wife is working with are strict in making sure all food parcels are equal, then parcels are multiplied according to need.

Where they can't make up a complete parcel they give the food to passers by, then those who have been working there take away to distribute on.

They've been exceptionally successful sourcing food aid, to the extent that our fridge, kitchen table and one of the drawers in our freezer are packed with food aid, including some meals pre-prepared by The Ivy.

Pm if you know if someone in GENUINE need, happy to deliver as far West as border of Brixton / Balham / Clapham. South to Streatham or east to Woolwich.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 23:31]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone in South London know of anyone in GENUINE need? on 13:52 - Jun 19 with 554 viewsbluespud

Not an individual, but I've donated to The Spires centre in Streatham a few times; they're always in need of supplies
http://www.spires.org.uk/
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 13:54]
Anyone in South London know of anyone in GENUINE need? on 14:41 - Jun 19 with 519 viewsLibero

There's a Gentleman in Brixton who requires one single almond a day for sustenance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024