Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 7 in PL out of Carabo Cup next season 11:42 - Jun 19 with 1104 viewsElderGrizzly

Top 7 in PL out of Carabo Cup next season on 11:44 - Jun 19 with 1077 viewsKeno

if only it was likely we'd get far enough into a cup competition to benefit from that!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Top 7 in PL out of Carabo Cup next season on 12:00 - Jun 19 with 1002 viewsBluefish

Just scrap it. Such a worthless trophy, it is not even a major honour (never has been) and no one cares about it

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Top 7 in PL out of Carabo Cup next season on 12:31 - Jun 19 with 933 viewsEastTownBlue

If they are exlcuded for one season I'm sure that other seasons will follow.
Top 7 in PL out of Carabo Cup next season on 13:30 - Jun 19 with 847 viewsChrisd

Top 7 in PL out of Carabo Cup next season on 12:00 - Jun 19 by Bluefish

Just scrap it. Such a worthless trophy, it is not even a major honour (never has been) and no one cares about it

Even though we were all creaming our pants over the semi final with Arsenal in 2011?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Top 7 in PL out of Carabo Cup next season on 13:32 - Jun 19 with 843 viewsBluefish

Top 7 in PL out of Carabo Cup next season on 13:30 - Jun 19 by Chrisd

Even though we were all creaming our pants over the semi final with Arsenal in 2011?

I wasn't at all. It was an awful period for the club

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Top 7 in PL out of Carabo Cup next season on 13:33 - Jun 19 with 839 viewspointofblue

Top 7 in PL out of Carabo Cup next season on 13:30 - Jun 19 by Chrisd

And against Birmingham in 2001.

This will sink the League Cup now, anyway - the same that Manchester United withdrawing from the FA Cup hurt that. Rebrand it as for Championship and below (with no U23 teams in sight) whilst ditching the Trophy.

ETA - can’t read the full article but it says the teams would miss two rounds of the League Cup; those in Europe do so already?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 13:34]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Top 7 in PL out of Carabo Cup next season on 13:34 - Jun 19 with 831 viewsChrisd

Top 7 in PL out of Carabo Cup next season on 13:32 - Jun 19 by Bluefish

I wasn't at all. It was an awful period for the club

The packed house at PR for that first leg suggested otherwise, but I agree with you probably the start of the downward spiral that we are still currently in.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Top 7 in PL out of Carabo Cup next season on 14:05 - Jun 19 with 785 viewsrickw

This should have happened years ago - it opens up lots of slots for matches to now happen at the same time to free up time so they PL can have a proper winter break.

It's also now a winnable competition for most PL teams and even top Championship clubs!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024