Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics 13:09 - Jun 19 with 2265 viewsNthQldITFC

"Calabrese, makes me feel fi-ine..."

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 13:21 - Jun 19 with 2243 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 13:39 - Jun 19 with 2226 viewsWeWereZombies

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 13:51 - Jun 19 with 2210 viewsMoriarty

fka omuircheartaigh

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 22:24 - Jun 20 with 2145 viewsWeWereZombies

Bet you thought this thread was done with, well here's a turnip for the books

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 02:20 - Jun 21 with 2119 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Blue Swede Shoes (Good version but poor quality vid.)

Little Red Courgette

The Beet Goes On

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 03:03 - Jun 21 with 2103 viewsjeera

Cauliflowers in the Window.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 03:14 - Jun 21 with 2099 viewshoppy

And who can forget this ode to marrow...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 09:13 - Jun 21 with 2073 viewsElephantintheRoom

Corn on Eilleen by Dexy's Midnight Runners.... has there even bean another song with veggies in the title and group?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Login to get fewer ads

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 09:31 - Jun 21 with 2054 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 09:13 - Jun 21 by ElephantintheRoom

Corn on Eilleen by Dexy's Midnight Runners.... has there even bean another song with veggies in the title and group?

Yes. Pepperback Writer by the Beetles (see below)

How Are Things In Guacamole. Petula Clark's Irish accent is awful; Tommy Steel looks like a simpleton)

Men Of Garlic

Pepperback Writer (The Beatles look as though they've been given matching guitars)

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 09:53 - Jun 21 with 2040 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 09:53 - Jun 21 with 2040 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 09:13 - Jun 21 by ElephantintheRoom

Also:

Red Hot Chill Peppers - One Big Cob
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Pea

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 10:23 - Jun 21 with 2022 viewsKeno

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 09:53 - Jun 21 by Tangledupin_Blue

Also:

Red Hot Chill Peppers - One Big Cob
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Pea

Be 'cos

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 10:24 - Jun 21 with 2020 viewsKeno

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 10:23 - Jun 21 by Keno

Be 'cos

Altogether now

Lettuce go, lettuce go

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 10:25 - Jun 21 with 2020 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Brian Hyland - Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Zucchini

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 10:27 - Jun 21 with 2013 viewsDarth_Koont

Rocket Man

Pronouns: He/Him

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 11:02 - Jun 21 with 1998 viewsMelford

Paul McCartney on celery chomping percussion here.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 11:31 - Jun 21 with 1982 viewshoppy

Radish...

” Only love is all maroon
Lapping lakes like leary loons
Leaving rope burns
Reddish ruse”

(Posted this rather than the original Bon Iver version, as I love the feel of it.)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 11:34 - Jun 21 with 1975 viewsuefacup81

It's a Chard Life

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 15:32 - Jun 21 with 1929 viewsWeWereZombies

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 02:20 - Jun 21 by Tangledupin_Blue

Blue Swede Shoes (Good version but poor quality vid.)

Little Red Courgette

The Beet Goes On

I've been singing little red courgette to that song for years, very annoyed with myself to have let the opportunity to post that pass me by. So I will have to salsify myself with this:

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 18:45 - Jun 21 with 1912 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Yes, Ray, it should have bean ...

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Songs almost with vegetables in the lyrics on 18:57 - Jun 21 with 1904 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Parsnip on

[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 18:58]

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024