Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haircuts 20:22 - Jun 19 with 1749 viewsfabian_illness

Seems that a lot of professional footballers must be living with hairdressers, not many with an unruly mop like most of the people I’ve been working with!
Haircuts on 20:29 - Jun 19 with 1723 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I was delighted to see my hairdresser is booking appointments. I rang up and was pleased to get one. Then realised it is still another month away!

Someone at work is a trained hairdresser and did another colleague's hair the other day. I did wonder whether that was breaking the rules.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Haircuts on 20:34 - Jun 19 with 1697 viewsFixed_It

Just as well Norwood isn't playing anytime soon.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Haircuts on 20:43 - Jun 19 with 1675 viewsjeera

Haircuts on 20:29 - Jun 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

I was delighted to see my hairdresser is booking appointments. I rang up and was pleased to get one. Then realised it is still another month away!

Someone at work is a trained hairdresser and did another colleague's hair the other day. I did wonder whether that was breaking the rules.

I've rang the one I use incessantly* the past few days, hoping to get into the inevitable queue she's going to have when she re-opens.

She isn't answering her phone though.

I don't blame her if she wants to wait for awhile and it must be irritating to have people ringing every day asking 'when?', 'when?'

I now partly wish I'd done the clippers thing early doors.

*Twice, but if feels like more. I hate rejection.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Haircuts on 21:02 - Jun 19 with 1628 viewsbritbiker

Haircuts on 20:29 - Jun 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

I've had five cuts but I am married to a hairdresser.

My wife has been really good and has followed the guidelines despite being regularly contacted by her clients. One high risk elderly lady contacted her six times in one day.

She is getting fed up now as she knows several hairdressers who are working full time whilst also receiving the government payments. Doesn't seem fair that many are blatantly flauting the rules and getting double the money.
Haircuts on 21:13 - Jun 19 with 1575 viewscleaner

Cleaner likes being clean shaven 24/7.

Cleaner says keep it clean
Haircuts on 21:24 - Jun 19 with 1546 viewsjeera

Haircuts on 21:02 - Jun 19 by britbiker

My wife has been really good and has followed the guidelines despite being regularly contacted by her clients. One high risk elderly lady contacted her six times in one day.

She is getting fed up now as she knows several hairdressers who are working full time whilst also receiving the government payments. Doesn't seem fair that many are blatantly flauting the rules and getting double the money.

"working full time whilst also receiving the government payments. "

That's not exactly in the spirit of things.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Haircuts on 22:31 - Jun 19 with 1457 viewsfactual_blue

Report them to the authorities?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Haircuts on 22:57 - Jun 19 with 1407 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If that is true it is the equivalent of benefit fraud isn't it? I believe people do prison time for that. A big risk to take.

I feel for hairdressers and hope they have been able to get the financial support they need but not for those playing the system.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024