Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... 20:55 - Jun 19 with 692 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...doesn't cover his nose with it? Slightly defeats the object!

Maybe he does when closer to people.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... on 21:03 - Jun 19 with 677 viewsBlueBadger

One of the things that's made made me really, REALLY angry over the last few months has been Bad Masking.
Particularly when its been FFP3 masks.
I have had to be fit tested for these F*CKING things every 6 weeks(at least) and here's pr1cks parading around in expensive, hard-to-come-by masks THAT THEY'RE NOT EVEN WEARING PROPERLY, FOR F*CK'S SAKE YOU C*NTS DO YOU KNOW THE HOOPS WE HAD TO JUMP THROUGH TOGET THESE THINGS, WEAR THEM PROPERLY AT LEAST I CAN SEE GAPS AT THE TOP..

*breathes*

Oh no wait, I can't, the c*nt's got one with a VALVE on it. You do not know the value of an FFP3 with a valve until you've worn one without one.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2020 21:22]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... on 21:22 - Jun 19 with 622 viewsSwansea_Blue

Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... on 21:03 - Jun 19 by BlueBadger

One of the things that's made made me really, REALLY angry over the last few months has been Bad Masking.
I have had to be fit tested for these F*CKING things every 6 weeks(at least) and here's pr1cks parading around in expensive, hard-to-come-by masks THAT THEY'RE NOT EVEN WEARING PROPERLY, FOR F*CK'S SAKE YOU C*NTS DO YOU KNOW THE HOOPS WE HAD TO JUMP THROUGH TOGET THESE THINGS, WEAR THEM PROPERLY AT LEAST I CAN SEE GAPS AT THE TOP..

*breathes*

Oh no wait, I can't, the c*nt's got one with a VALVE on it. You do not know the value of an FFP3 with a valve until you've worn one without one.

Not sure why you're against peolpe keeping their forehead safe.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... on 21:23 - Jun 19 with 616 viewsBlueBadger

Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... on 21:03 - Jun 19 by BlueBadger

*breathes*

Did I mention that my TWTD updates were a bit of a mental health exercise?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... on 21:23 - Jun 19 with 613 viewsBlueBadger

Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... on 21:22 - Jun 19 by Swansea_Blue

Not sure why you're against peolpe keeping their forehead safe.

I'm adding this to 'reasons why I'll go on an axe murder rampage'.

Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... on 22:16 - Jun 19 with 567 viewsfactual_blue

Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... on 21:23 - Jun 19 by BlueBadger

Did I mention that my TWTD updates were a bit of a mental health exercise?

Have you considered a Mindfulness Weekend in Barnard Castle?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... on 22:20 - Jun 19 with 559 viewsBlueBadger

Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... on 22:16 - Jun 19 by factual_blue

Have you considered a Mindfulness Weekend in Barnard Castle?

Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... on 22:25 - Jun 19 with 554 viewsfactual_blue

Daniel Levy has a strange way of wearing his facemask... on 22:20 - Jun 19 by BlueBadger

They should be wearing masks, goggles and sensible gloves.

Health and safety completely absent.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024