Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today 22:17 - Jun 20 with 4828 viewsDubtractor

Couple of questions.

1) Can anyone explain that salute?

2) has there been any actual attacks on war memorials? I'm aware of attacks on Churchill and slaver/racist statues but not war memorials. Feels to me like there is some kind of move to paint BLM as disrespectful to our war dead.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 22:21 - Jun 20 with 3804 viewsSpruceMoose

The sunburned slap head to moob ratio is quite high there isn't it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 22:23 - Jun 20 with 3793 viewsBloomBlue

Didn't someone jump on the Cenotaph a couple of weeks ago and tried to set fire to a flag which most people accept is an attack on those who gave their lives in war.

Although that's the only one I'm aware of.
Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 22:25 - Jun 20 with 3762 viewsjaykay

i see the one on the right , is pointing where the 2 metre point is from him

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 22:27 - Jun 20 with 3754 viewsfooters

Something, and I don't know what it is, tells me that Suffolk residents shouldn't be too worried about mass BLM protests in the area.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 22:29 - Jun 20 with 3734 viewsStokieBlue

What a bunch of tools. Did you notice the guy at the back proudly attempting to cover his belly with an "All Lives Matter" t-shirt?

There was one idiot who tried to set fire to the flags on the Cenotaph but at the time plenty of protesters were telling him not to do it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 22:30 - Jun 20 with 3719 viewsSpruceMoose

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 22:29 - Jun 20 by StokieBlue

What a bunch of tools. Did you notice the guy at the back proudly attempting to cover his belly with an "All Lives Matter" t-shirt?

There was one idiot who tried to set fire to the flags on the Cenotaph but at the time plenty of protesters were telling him not to do it.

SB

My instinct is to think that the people in the photo lead their lives in a fashion that makes them not really matter very much in reality.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The Cenotaph itself was.... on 22:33 - Jun 20 with 3701 viewsBloots

…"graffiti'd" earlier this month.

A number of others have been defaced as well, including a "remembrance mural" in my town.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

The Cenotaph itself was.... on 22:34 - Jun 20 with 3688 viewsSpruceMoose

The Cenotaph itself was.... on 22:33 - Jun 20 by Bloots

A number of others have been defaced as well, including a "remembrance mural" in my town.

Good to see these Nazi salute wielding lobsters standing up for what's right then.

Login to get fewer ads

The Cenotaph itself was.... on 22:37 - Jun 20 with 3663 viewsDubtractor

The Cenotaph itself was.... on 22:33 - Jun 20 by Bloots

Useful to know.

Suffice to say, anyone doing this is idiot scum.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

They aren't even worth mentioning.... on 22:38 - Jun 20 with 3663 viewsBloots

The Cenotaph itself was.... on 22:34 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Good to see these Nazi salute wielding lobsters standing up for what's right then.

….so I won't.

I was just answering the other question.

Plus I found the defacing of the mural near me a bit upsetting, I know a few of the kids that painted it.

They were proud of it.

But that's life now.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

They aren't even worth mentioning.... on 22:41 - Jun 20 with 3636 viewsSpruceMoose

They aren't even worth mentioning.... on 22:38 - Jun 20 by Bloots

….so I won't.

I was just answering the other question.

Plus I found the defacing of the mural near me a bit upsetting, I know a few of the kids that painted it.

They were proud of it.

But that's life now.

Not that it should need mentioning (but it does), anyone defacing those kind of monuments is a leaky cōckhole doing vastly more harm than they prevent and should stop.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 22:44]

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 22:54 - Jun 20 with 3600 viewsPhilTWTD

There does seem to be an attempt to develop a narrative that statues are a target of BLM protesters whatever they represent. This in Newcastle last week, for example.

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 23:16 - Jun 20 with 3531 viewsCoastalblue

You look at that and just feel sad, for them, and for all of us because somehow we've produced people like that in our society.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 00:49 - Jun 21 with 3394 viewsjeera

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 22:23 - Jun 20 by BloomBlue

Didn't someone jump on the Cenotaph a couple of weeks ago and tried to set fire to a flag which most people accept is an attack on those who gave their lives in war.

Although that's the only one I'm aware of.

"someone"

Quite. But there are some unpleasant types who revel in that and use it to pretend it's a bigger problem than it is.

It is a shame that there are the odd individuals who do stupid things on protests, but it's inevitable and shouldn't be used to detract from the message.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 04:14 - Jun 21 with 3251 viewsITFCRich

If you look closely, the bloke doing the nazi salute also has an iron cross on his shirt, so even if the salute was debatable, he’s still clearly a racist prick. Thankfully I believe he’s been reported to the police.

Funnily enough the mood among protesters regarding the war memorial was ‘we don’t care about it cause it’s not racist.’ Who would’ve thought it?
Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 04:19 - Jun 21 with 3238 viewsSpruceMoose

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 04:14 - Jun 21 by ITFCRich

If you look closely, the bloke doing the nazi salute also has an iron cross on his shirt, so even if the salute was debatable, he’s still clearly a racist prick. Thankfully I believe he’s been reported to the police.

Funnily enough the mood among protesters regarding the war memorial was ‘we don’t care about it cause it’s not racist.’ Who would’ve thought it?

The absolute state of them though. Overweight, slack jawed, pasty, short of breath, slap headed, bovine done-nothing been-nowhere streaks of piss.

It's hysterical that they think they're some kind of superior offering.

Oh and to the fella in the Lee Cooper hoody... Sort your fecking camel toe out lad.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 5:07]

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 04:24 - Jun 21 with 3233 viewsjeera

Far from my interests to defend the twit, but I did have a quick look at that earlier and I think it's more like this:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=BdLuXuudK5TFxgPJz4GYAw&q=bolnisi+cross+&oq=boln

Not that I understand the relevance of it being on his shirt and I'd be surprised if he did either.

He would more likely have some ice cream on his top than something of that symbol intentionally.

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 04:29 - Jun 21 with 3215 viewsSpruceMoose

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 04:24 - Jun 21 by jeera

Far from my interests to defend the twit, but I did have a quick look at that earlier and I think it's more like this:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=BdLuXuudK5TFxgPJz4GYAw&q=bolnisi+cross+&oq=boln

Not that I understand the relevance of it being on his shirt and I'd be surprised if he did either.

He would more likely have some ice cream on his top than something of that symbol intentionally.

Found the relevance!

"The same symbol gave rise to cross variants used during the Crusades, the Maltese cross of the Knights Hospitaller and (via the Jerusalem cross and the Black cross of the Teutonic Order) the Iron cross used by the German military."

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 04:39 - Jun 21 with 3207 viewsjeera

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 04:29 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Found the relevance!

"The same symbol gave rise to cross variants used during the Crusades, the Maltese cross of the Knights Hospitaller and (via the Jerusalem cross and the Black cross of the Teutonic Order) the Iron cross used by the German military."

Well I'm part Maltese and although I can't say I'm exactly cross, I am a bit irritated by it all.

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 04:44 - Jun 21 with 3203 viewsSpruceMoose

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 04:39 - Jun 21 by jeera

Well I'm part Maltese and although I can't say I'm exactly cross, I am a bit irritated by it all.

You guys make some lovely chocolates though.

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 07:21 - Jun 21 with 3041 viewsGaryCooper

Fuk you are thick, if you seriously cannot see or know that the cross is a Maltese cross.
Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 08:14 - Jun 21 with 2958 viewsDanTheMan

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 04:29 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Found the relevance!

These numpties like to pretend they are part of the crusades.

There is there massive flag near the allotments near my house that is for the Knights Templar, which looks incredibly similar to what are Nazi saluting friend has. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the same thing.

Far right organisations have a bit of a thing with using crusader imagery for obvious reasons.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 08:32 - Jun 21 with 2898 viewsThe_Major

I knew I recognised that bloke giving the salute...

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 08:41 - Jun 21 with 2866 viewsMullet

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 08:14 - Jun 21 by DanTheMan

These numpties like to pretend they are part of the crusades.

There is there massive flag near the allotments near my house that is for the Knights Templar, which looks incredibly similar to what are Nazi saluting friend has. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the same thing.

Far right organisations have a bit of a thing with using crusader imagery for obvious reasons.

It's also no coincidence that Ipswich councillor calls himself "CrusaderIan" either.

It's become a lot more popular since the rise of anti-Islam rhetoric and ignorance too. There was a phase of Viking/Saxon imagery and tattoos too, especially when the TV show came out and these idiots were desperate for an identity.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 10:42 - Jun 21 with 2631 viewsfactual_blue

Group 'defending' Felixstowe war memorial today on 04:39 - Jun 21 by jeera

Did you know that the way to make a Maltese Cross and a Venetian Blind is the same? Poke them in the eye.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024