Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disappointed 11:07 - Jun 21 with 17921 viewsbluebare

Hi I have generally enjoyed the banter on the forum but the bunch of up their own ass bell ends that have taken it upon themselves to belittle anyone that dont agree with. So I will make it as simple as their views and delete my profile and move on. I have a low tolerance of self superiority and idiots congratulations
Disappointed on 11:20 - Jun 21 with 5032 viewsallezlesbleus

I have to agree with you. Over the last few months, this forum has declined faster than ITFC's form. I used to enjoy popping on here and reading many of the posts, but more recently it has become full of the same few posters bashing everyone who has a different view to them.

A big shame, because I used to enjoy a lot of the discussions on here.
Disappointed on 11:24 - Jun 21 with 4990 viewsDarth_Koont

You'll be a massive loss. Take care.

Pronouns: He/Him

Disappointed on 11:28 - Jun 21 with 4953 viewsLibero

Outstanding flounce.
Disappointed on 11:28 - Jun 21 with 4953 viewsfooters

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, snowflake.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Disappointed on 11:31 - Jun 21 with 4949 viewsShawsey

I would agree to a degree. I haven't been on here long, but there does seem to be a click of about 10 posters that if you disagree with, then they jump all over you. Sad as we should all be able to express our views on anything as long as we all keep it civil. Certain things are rightly jumped upon, but the majority are uncalled for imo. We should be able to agree to disagree without the click ganging up on one poster. We are all human and as such will have a difference of opinion on things. Lets just do it in a more grown up way.
Disappointed on 11:37 - Jun 21 with 4911 viewsLankHenners

These are the undefeated types of flounce posts but it's especially funny that this comes after the OP said 'all lives matter' then told people to 'watch noughts and crosses' when called out for saying something so daft.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Disappointed on 11:41 - Jun 21 with 4883 viewsAce_High1

Who are you?
Disappointed on 11:42 - Jun 21 with 4872 viewsFixed_It

Disappointed on 11:41 - Jun 21 by Ace_High1

Who are you?

'were'

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Disappointed on 11:49 - Jun 21 with 4823 viewsTonytown

I have a low tolerance for racist simpletons too

[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 11:54]
Disappointed on 11:51 - Jun 21 with 4807 viewsgordon

Disappointed on 11:31 - Jun 21 by Shawsey

I would agree to a degree. I haven't been on here long, but there does seem to be a click of about 10 posters that if you disagree with, then they jump all over you. Sad as we should all be able to express our views on anything as long as we all keep it civil. Certain things are rightly jumped upon, but the majority are uncalled for imo. We should be able to agree to disagree without the click ganging up on one poster. We are all human and as such will have a difference of opinion on things. Lets just do it in a more grown up way.

OMG it's 'clique' not 'click.'
Disappointed on 11:55 - Jun 21 with 4771 views26_Paz

I’ve been saying this for a while mate

The Paz Man

Disappointed on 11:55 - Jun 21 with 4775 viewsgordon

May ye travel well bluebare, stay true & stay blue, perhaps one day we'll meet again in the big TWTD in the sky.
Disappointed on 12:02 - Jun 21 with 4731 viewsSpruceMoose

Disappointed on 11:55 - Jun 21 by 26_Paz

Oh no! Don't you flounce off too whatever you do!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Disappointed on 12:04 - Jun 21 with 4742 viewsfactual_blue

Disappointed on 11:37 - Jun 21 by LankHenners

These are the undefeated types of flounce posts but it's especially funny that this comes after the OP said 'all lives matter' then told people to 'watch noughts and crosses' when called out for saying something so daft.

Indeed.

For those who missed it.....

Ex-Blue McGoldrick Instigated Players Taking a Knee by NewsTWTD 19 Jun 2020 12:15
http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/38363/ex-blue-mcgoldrick-instigated-players-taking-a-knee

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Disappointed on 12:05 - Jun 21 with 4724 views26_Paz

Disappointed on 12:02 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Oh no! Don't you flounce off too whatever you do!

I’m sorry to disappoint you but I’m going nowhere

The Paz Man

Disappointed on 12:06 - Jun 21 with 4712 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Disappointed on 12:08 - Jun 21 with 4682 viewsSpruceMoose

Disappointed on 12:05 - Jun 21 by 26_Paz

I’m sorry to disappoint you but I’m going nowhere

What a relief that is.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Disappointed on 12:09 - Jun 21 with 4672 viewsLibero

Disappointed on 11:31 - Jun 21 by Shawsey

I don’t think we’ve interacted much in here Shawsey as I’ve no real recollection of seeing your username, but I think as valid a point as you may or may not have the reality is that this bloke made a berk of himself then couldn’t deal with a bit of piss taking.

Ex-Blue McGoldrick Instigated Players Taking a Knee by NewsTWTD 19 Jun 2020 12:15
http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/38363/ex-blue-mcgoldrick-instigated-players-taking-a-knee

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

If this still falls in line with your “click” description then fair enough but I can sincerely say that over the decade or so I’ve been reading/posting on here I’ve never really experienced what you’re describing. Certain posters have been on here a long time and as such have pre-existing relationships as such but ultimately most people on here are strangers to one another.

Post enough and you’ll become part of the furniture I’m sure.
Disappointed on 12:10 - Jun 21 with 4662 viewsSpruceMoose

Disappointed on 12:04 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

Indeed.

For those who missed it.....

The comments on that article are an absolute disgrace. Cretins like that are why the rest of us can't have nice things and why the UK is currently in the toilet.

Sorry if me saying that offends you OP.

Wait. Not sorry.

That's better.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 12:12]

Disappointed on 12:10 - Jun 21 with 4658 viewsfooters

Disappointed on 12:09 - Jun 21 by Libero

I don’t think we’ve interacted much in here Shawsey as I’ve no real recollection of seeing your username, but I think as valid a point as you may or may not have the reality is that this bloke made a berk of himself then couldn’t deal with a bit of piss taking.

If this still falls in line with your “click” description then fair enough but I can sincerely say that over the decade or so I’ve been reading/posting on here I’ve never really experienced what you’re describing. Certain posters have been on here a long time and as such have pre-existing relationships as such but ultimately most people on here are strangers to one another.

Post enough and you’ll become part of the furniture I’m sure.

'Shawsey' was already part of the furniture here.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Disappointed on 12:10 - Jun 21 with 4655 viewsLibero

Interesting, as you posted similarly racist guff to the OP, I’m starting to notice a pattern...
Disappointed on 12:12 - Jun 21 with 4638 viewsLibero

Disappointed on 12:10 - Jun 21 by footers

'Shawsey' was already part of the furniture here.

Ah, well I’m unaware as to the name they allegedly used to post under, apologies.
Disappointed on 12:20 - Jun 21 with 4572 viewsBloomBlue

You should stay, never let the bullies win, just laugh it off and ignore them.
Disappointed on 12:21 - Jun 21 with 4561 viewsjeera

You think racism should go unchallenged and should be part of accepted 'free speech'?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Disappointed on 12:21 - Jun 21 with 4567 viewsSitfcB

Who are you?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024