Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... 13:56 - Jun 21 with 824 viewsDubtractor

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Snowflakey TWTD poster logging in on 14:12 - Jun 21 with 768 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... on 15:24 - Jun 21 with 704 viewsRyorry

Picking up my dog's poo just now seemed quite fun compared with being on the forum this lunchtime!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... on 15:36 - Jun 21 with 684 viewsfactual_blue

Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... on 15:24 - Jun 21 by Ryorry

Picking up my dog's poo just now seemed quite fun compared with being on the forum this lunchtime!

Were you a pure finder in an earlier life then?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pure_finder#English

Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... on 15:43 - Jun 21 with 672 viewsRyorry

Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... on 15:36 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

Were you a pure finder in an earlier life then?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pure_finder#English

Well, looking at the factos from the narrow perspective of an archaeologist in say 500 years' time, they might well look at all the by then fossilized remains in my dog's metre square sh1t pit & conclude that I was both a finder & collector of such items!

Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... on 15:48 - Jun 21 with 668 viewsOldsmoker

Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... on 15:43 - Jun 21 by Ryorry

Well, looking at the factos from the narrow perspective of an archaeologist in say 500 years' time, they might well look at all the by then fossilized remains in my dog's metre square sh1t pit & conclude that I was both a finder & collector of such items!

Or perhaps the archeologist concludes that you left in a hurry and didn't consume your last meal?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... on 15:50 - Jun 21 with 667 viewsfactual_blue

Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... on 15:48 - Jun 21 by Oldsmoker

Or perhaps the archeologist concludes that you left in a hurry and didn't consume your last meal?

Don't archaeologists normally conclude that everything was a religious burial rite?

Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... on 15:58 - Jun 21 with 654 viewsOldsmoker

Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... on 15:50 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

Don't archaeologists normally conclude that everything was a religious burial rite?

No.
Dinosaur poo is just poo not some religious offering.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... on 16:18 - Jun 21 with 635 viewsRyorry

Phil logging in and seeing another argumentative 6 pager underway.... on 15:48 - Jun 21 by Oldsmoker

Good job I haven't had lunch yet!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024