Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter 15:59 - Jun 21 with 2774 viewsDubtractor

This is a nice enough message from them, smiling picture of dad and child, lovely stuff.

Then read the comments to see the mindset of conservative voters. Pretty safe to say we still have a racism problem in this country I reckon.

Actually quite a remarkable read.

Apologies for spamming a few twitter links, but some of the stuff going on at the moment is pretty appalling.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 15:59]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 16:03 - Jun 21 with 2718 viewsSpruceMoose

Depressing.

Oh and Nina..

Yes please.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 16:11 - Jun 21 with 2689 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jesus, the state of those racists replying. Openly and without shame too. I guess that’s what you get off the back of multiple anti-foreigner campaigns and policies by politicians (well, Tory and UKIPpers/BP) and a complicit gutter media.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 16:15 - Jun 21 with 2679 viewsGlasgowBlue

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve made my feelings know to the knuckle draggers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 16:44 - Jun 21 with 2609 viewsSpruceMoose

The last few weeks have really drawn a line under how so many people in the UK still harbour these knuckle dragging racist views.

If anyone is in doubt, this is why there are protests.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 17:05 - Jun 21 with 2559 viewsBlueBadger

Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 16:44 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

The last few weeks have really drawn a line under how so many people in the UK still harbour these knuckle dragging racist views.

If anyone is in doubt, this is why there are protests.

You've spelt 'years since the Brexit vote' wrong there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 17:07 - Jun 21 with 2550 viewsSpruceMoose

Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 17:05 - Jun 21 by BlueBadger

You've spelt 'years since the Brexit vote' wrong there.

Hard to disagree with that.

Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 17:12 - Jun 21 with 2533 viewsSnedders

Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 16:03 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Depressing.

Oh and Nina..

Yes please.

If that wasn’t bad enough....
Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 17:14 - Jun 21 with 2519 viewsMullet

I assume it's to distract from the knowledge this was about to be reported

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 18:13 - Jun 21 with 2432 viewsSwansea_Blue

Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 17:14 - Jun 21 by Mullet

I assume it's to distract from the knowledge this was about to be reported

Nice. Not just an MP but a minister in health. She always comes out with unthinking/uncaring stuff.

Only a couple of days after this charmer too.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Conservative Party Happy Fathers Day message on twitter on 18:21 - Jun 21 with 2414 viewsHerbivore

The state of it, my word. I can't help but think it's not rather cynical on their part but still.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024