Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. 20:01 - Jun 21 with 911 viewsShawsey

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:14 - Jun 21 with 874 viewsEnigma_Blue

Edit: i will add this one also.

[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 20:17]
Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:17 - Jun 21 with 865 viewsOldsmoker

New avatar Shawsey?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:25 - Jun 21 with 837 viewssyntaxerror

Why not like that one? Its a classic.
Or is that due to Sinead's turning into a bit of a nutter?
Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:27 - Jun 21 with 835 viewssparks

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:14 - Jun 21 by Enigma_Blue

Edit: i will add this one also.

[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 20:17]

Very fond of S Club.

Especially Tina.

How about

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:28 - Jun 21 with 835 viewsShawsey

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:17 - Jun 21 by Oldsmoker

New avatar Shawsey?

I was going to go for Sir Alf, then remembered yours. A little nod to the class of '82.
Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:35 - Jun 21 with 820 viewsShawsey

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:25 - Jun 21 by syntaxerror

Why not like that one? Its a classic.
Or is that due to Sinead's turning into a bit of a nutter?

Not my usual kinda thing. Not saying others wouldn't like it.
Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:55 - Jun 21 with 804 viewsJamestownPrince

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:27 - Jun 21 by sparks

Very fond of S Club.

Especially Tina.

How about

Alison Clarkson :-)
Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:57 - Jun 21 with 800 viewsJamestownPrince

Login to get fewer ads

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 21:01 - Jun 21 with 796 viewsJamestownPrince

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 21:05 - Jun 21 with 785 viewsJamestownPrince

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 21:06 - Jun 21 with 783 viewsvapour_trail

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 21:01 - Jun 21 by JamestownPrince

Betty Boo
Double trouble and the rebel mc

What a fcking thread

Have this

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 21:16 - Jun 21 with 775 viewsJamestownPrince

Feel free to take down if we are not allowed this anymore...
Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 21:37 - Jun 21 with 742 viewsEnigma_Blue

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:35 - Jun 21 by Shawsey

What do you think of the original version by prince?
I like think they are both good in different ways.

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 21:42 - Jun 21 with 736 viewsSwansea_Blue

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 20:35 - Jun 21 by Shawsey

I'm the opposite. I probably should like it, but can't stand it!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 21:51 - Jun 21 with 721 viewsHerbivore

Shawsey, after some of the 80s cheese you were sharing the other day I'm a bit baffled that this is one you consider more of a guilty pleasure.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 22:45 - Jun 21 with 678 viewsRadlett_blue

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 07:24 - Jun 22 with 593 viewsWeWereZombies

Songs you shouldn't like, but you kinda do. on 21:51 - Jun 21 by Herbivore

Shawsey, after some of the 80s cheese you were sharing the other day I'm a bit baffled that this is one you consider more of a guilty pleasure.

Talking of wondrous Eighties cheese, I have posted this before and will no doubt post it again - peak guilty pleasure:

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024