Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? 08:01 - Jun 22 with 597 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....give it a weigh, give it a weigh, give it a weigh now.

Anybody else got some bum jokes to share....I have piles!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 08:48 - Jun 22 with 553 viewsNthQldITFC

I always thought it was "Give it a wave, give it a wave, give it a wave now". Did 6 months for that.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:01 - Jun 22 with 538 viewsWeWereZombies

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 08:48 - Jun 22 by NthQldITFC

I always thought it was "Give it a wave, give it a wave, give it a wave now". Did 6 months for that.

For a reason I cannot fathom I like to think that the line after the title of 'Davy's On The Road Again' is 'wearing women's clothes again'.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:05 - Jun 22 with 525 viewsbluelagos

ffs

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:16 - Jun 22 with 509 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:05 - Jun 22 by bluelagos

ffs

It's been a long weekend.....and then I read that thread.....what can I say!

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:20 - Jun 22 with 498 viewsbluelagos

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:16 - Jun 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's been a long weekend.....and then I read that thread.....what can I say!

Got some of that weedaoll stuff for the dandlions extermination project. Comes as a spray.

Can I say add 1 to 1 with water - throw it in watering can - and just water the lawn?

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:21 - Jun 22 with 496 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:20 - Jun 22 by bluelagos

Got some of that weedaoll stuff for the dandlions extermination project. Comes as a spray.

Can I say add 1 to 1 with water - throw it in watering can - and just water the lawn?

Where's the punchline?

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:26 - Jun 22 with 489 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:20 - Jun 22 by bluelagos

If it is this stuff it will kill your grass too if they are in the lawn.

http://weedicide.co.uk/weedol-rootkill-plus-review/

If it is this you will be fine....
https://www.lawnsmith.co.uk/prod/lawn-weed-killer/weedol-verdone-lawn-weed-kille

...does it say to dilute? Would probably go with spraying the worst areas.
The link above is a concentrate that you could use a watering can for.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 9:35]

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:27 - Jun 22 with 496 viewsLibero

Your joke reminded me of this Middle School classic...

Why is Oasis soup better than other soups?

YOU GOTTA ROLL WITH IT.
Login to get fewer ads

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:31 - Jun 22 with 479 viewsbluelagos

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:26 - Jun 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

If it is this stuff it will kill your grass too if they are in the lawn.

http://weedicide.co.uk/weedol-rootkill-plus-review/

If it is this you will be fine....
https://www.lawnsmith.co.uk/prod/lawn-weed-killer/weedol-verdone-lawn-weed-kille

...does it say to dilute? Would probably go with spraying the worst areas.
The link above is a concentrate that you could use a watering can for.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 9:35]

Defo got the selective one - that shouldn't kill grass

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:35 - Jun 22 with 464 viewsWeWereZombies

I was going to post 'do dandelions really look so bad on a patch of grass?' and then I realised - yellow on green.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:35 - Jun 22 with 463 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How do you find out how heavy a chilli pepper is? on 09:31 - Jun 22 by bluelagos

Defo got the selective one - that shouldn't kill grass

See edits above..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024