Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why 'Fast Food Song' is more redolent of urban life than 'West End Girls' 11:06 - Jun 22 with 689 viewsWeWereZombies

Why 'Fast Food Song' is more redolent of urban life than 'West End Girls'

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Why 'Fast Food Song' is more redolent of urban life than 'West End Girls' on 11:44 - Jun 22 with 641 viewsfooters

I'm starting to think you're one of the biggest bullies on here.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Why 'Fast Food Song' is more redolent of urban life than 'West End Girls' on 11:51 - Jun 22 with 633 viewsfactual_blue

Why 'Fast Food Song' is more redolent of urban life than 'West End Girls' on 11:44 - Jun 22 by footers

Stop bullying him. He can't help liking battenberg 'cake'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why 'Fast Food Song' is more redolent of urban life than 'West End Girls' on 11:58 - Jun 22 with 632 viewsWeWereZombies

Why 'Fast Food Song' is more redolent of urban life than 'West End Girls' on 11:44 - Jun 22 by footers

It's not bullying, it's science:

Why 'Fast Food Song' is more redolent of urban life than 'West End Girls' on 12:18 - Jun 22 with 612 viewsfooters

Why 'Fast Food Song' is more redolent of urban life than 'West End Girls' on 11:58 - Jun 22 by WeWereZombies

The perfect Battenberg is one that doesn't exist.

If this bullying continues, I'm going to Phil.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Why 'Fast Food Song' is more redolent of urban life than 'West End Girls' on 14:03 - Jun 22 with 576 viewsfactual_blue

Why 'Fast Food Song' is more redolent of urban life than 'West End Girls' on 11:58 - Jun 22 by WeWereZombies

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why 'Fast Food Song' is more redolent of urban life than 'West End Girls' on 07:39 - Jun 23 with 498 viewsWeWereZombies

Why 'Fast Food Song' is more redolent of urban life than 'West End Girls' on 14:03 - Jun 22 by factual_blue

I guess I knew this would happen, what was intended as a bit of light relief from the grind of opposing lines being drawn up has fallen flat. But, sadly and seriously, I did not realise that things would get channelled in quite such a literal fashion and end up as mafia hunters versus witch finders...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024