Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job 22:11 - Jun 22 with 1352 viewsGeoffSentence

Along with Steven Robinson (Motherwell), Ian Barraclough (NI kids) and Tommy Wright (St Johnston).

I reckon he has a decent chance of getting it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 22:27 - Jun 22 with 1305 viewsGuthrum

Hope he does. It would be great for him to be given another chance in a managerial role.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 23:10 - Jun 22 with 1251 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'd say he was the fourth favourite amongst that lot to be honest. Robinson and Wright especially have enhanced their reputations at club level in the last few years. Barraclough is already within the set up. Jim's last job was three years ago? Happy to be corrected.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 07:02 - Jun 23 with 1117 viewsSimonds92

I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 23:10 - Jun 22 by gainsboroughblue

I'd say he was the fourth favourite amongst that lot to be honest. Robinson and Wright especially have enhanced their reputations at club level in the last few years. Barraclough is already within the set up. Jim's last job was three years ago? Happy to be corrected.

He's currently in the system. I knew he had something to do with the youth teams but a quick google says he is "the elite performance director with the Irish Football Association" - not sure exactly what that means.
I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 07:10 - Jun 23 with 1106 viewsPablokuqi

I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 23:10 - Jun 22 by gainsboroughblue

I would agree. I would say he is fourth favourite on that list. If they are staying in house it would be Barraclough. Robinson would depend on salary and compensation to Motherwell. I think it is between those two.
I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 08:46 - Jun 23 with 1021 viewsWickets

Hope he gets it , Play off semi hat trick and all that it brought i love the bloke .
I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 08:54 - Jun 23 with 1004 viewsGeoffSentence

He is currently Northern Ireland's Elite performance director so he is in the system too. He has been part of the NI set up since 2013 so is well known to the IFA.

I'd say he has a good chance of getting it, about 1 in 4.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 08:56 - Jun 23 with 1000 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Would be great for him if he did. Fingers crossed.
I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 13:27 - Jun 23 with 872 viewsgainsboroughblue

I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 08:54 - Jun 23 by GeoffSentence

He is currently Northern Ireland's Elite performance director so he is in the system too. He has been part of the NI set up since 2013 so is well known to the IFA.

Didn't realise that. I thought he coached the Under 21's and left. I wish him well and would be great to see but I still make him fourth favourite. In saying that, I do recall Sheepy saying he gave a fantastic interview to get the Town gig.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 13:43 - Jun 23 with 851 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

It will be Tommy Wright I imagine

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 16:45 - Jun 23 with 797 viewsronnyd

I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 08:54 - Jun 23 by GeoffSentence

Can you mention Northern Ireland and Elite in the same sentence? Joking aside, how we need a player of his drive and fire in these dark days.
I see Magilton is one of four being interviewed for the northern ireland job on 16:49 - Jun 23 with 797 viewsPablokuqi

That role isn't a hands on coaching role. It is more like the role Les Reed has for FA. He is isn't dealing with with players on a regular basis. I think he is doing a decent job in the role he has, therefore I would be surprised if he got it over the other three.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024