Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Crusader Ian' is at it again... 02:49 - Jun 23 with 2604 viewsSpruceMoose

It's been a busy few days in local politics for Ipswich Conservatives very own group leader, the up and coming self styled 'Crusader Ian'.

The man being talked of excitedly as the next Dominic Raab showed us all why, with a thoughtful and eloquent tweet that he must have hoped would wow his constituents. It was as strong as an opening you could hope for with the meagre materials he has at his disposal, but it remains to be seen just how well this will be received by the All Lives Matter crowd. I mean, it's no aircraft banner over Portman Road!

It must be a busy life as a go-getting local representative, but despite that he still found the time to let all the members of his constituency know that he was invested in effectively and passionately representing them all. After all, nothing signifies a great leader more than the willingness to fight for the people who didn't vote for you as hard as you'd fight for the people who did. This concept was nicely demonstrated by Ian retweeting this gem:

And what's this from earlier in the week? What better way to show off your compassionate side than by having a pop at your famously racist party leader for his blatant flirtations with LeftyBumFestivisim?

Casting an eye even further back in the working week we arrive at the tweet that kicked this frenzy off. In it we find the fearless crusader getting himself all worked up about a statue of Churchill, a man who, as we all know, absolutely saw the critical importance of fighting Nazis.

And yet, we are left to ponder why he's so upset and vocal about those associated with Black Lives Matter/other socially conscious people on the left 'insulting' war monuments all over the country, but has yet to publish a tweet regarding his dismay at the person giving an actual Nazi salute in front of a war monument in Felixstowe, especially as it is relatively in his own back yard:

It's not all business at the weekend though, as we see Sir Ian of the Round Table does allow himself a little light relief! We watched in something like amazement as he kicked off his Saturday with a charming detour into the things that give him a tingle downstairs. This self confessed crush for a professional gas lighting liar with a seriously dodgy boss could play well at the ballot box, as after all, who among us voters doesn't love knowing about the strange pecadilos of our elected representatives?!

Suffice it to say, people of Castle Hill, what were you thinking voting for this individual as your local official?! Wasn't Vickery enough for you?! He admires Trump's press secretary, thinks Boris Johnson is TOO liberal and is completely and utterly dismissive of and hostile towards the concerns of his own BAME constituents. Is that really the kind of person you want representing you? I would check out some of the replies to his tweets. That's the kind of person he's appealing to. Representation at the local level is always incredibly important, we should all choose carefully who we want to represent us, wherever it is we live.

Voters of Ipswich, it's my belief that we really need to vote to rid ourselves of elected council members who conduct themselves in this manner at the next available opportunity. This also includes the voting out of our unfortunate fox hunting, dog whistling MP. Frankly, they are embarrassing the town. Ipswich is better than this and we deserve better than what these men are currently offering.

[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 6:04]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ipswich's very own 'Crusader Ian' is at it again on 05:13 - Jun 23 with 2442 viewsBlue12345

Football is back on now. Have a day off
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 5:17]
'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 05:15 - Jun 23 with 2439 viewsSpruceMoose

Ipswich's very own 'Crusader Ian' is at it again on 05:13 - Jun 23 by Blue12345

Football is back on now. Have a day off
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 5:17]

Thank you for the feedback.

Edit - You edited your post you tinker! but yes, it's good to have some football to watch. I enjoyed the City game today.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 6:05]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 07:40 - Jun 23 with 2262 viewsitfcjoe

It seems as though local politics in Ipswich is full of weirdos in the story party - this bloke is basically a UKIP little Englander and I assume people have voted for the party over him as a person in a 20% turn out.

Also, madly Castle Hill is not in the Ipswich constituency, like Vickery he is Central Suffolk and North Ipswich (Dan Poulter’s constituency). I’m a member of this and I do think this is left by Labour who concentrate on Ipswich as this area seen as a Tory strong hold as mostly rural, might explain why a couple of wrong’uns get in here

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 08:08 - Jun 23 with 2212 viewsartsbossbeard

He's thick as mince with an audience. He made a fuss a few weeks back about the council's decision to light up the Town Hall purple to support BLM as there's no way he'd have supported it if consulted.

You've not lived though 'til you've crossed paths with his "torytalks"* co host, sammurraytory. She posted something quite inflammatory that I took exception to and very calmly offered my counter argument. Apparently, even though I was very calm, I was one tweet away from threatening to murder her like others have (!). My reply of "well, stop it with the Lidl Katie Hopkins tribute act saw me blocked.

Well worth a look at her twitter if you're a fan of high blood pressure.

*Yes, Ian & Sam hold a weekly podcast where they put the world right and offer their thoughts and guidance to an audience of 3 maybe 4. If you want to confirm that your moral compass is correct, it's worth a view to ascertain that you're the exact opposite of everything they convey.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2020 8:11]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 08:39 - Jun 23 with 2113 viewsHerbivore

The guy is clearly a racist and clearly a massive berk. Another one venerating Churchill when the reality is if he'd been alive during World War II, this chap would have been really torn over which side to pick.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 08:42 - Jun 23 with 2106 viewsartsbossbeard

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 08:39 - Jun 23 by Herbivore

The guy is clearly a racist and clearly a massive berk. Another one venerating Churchill when the reality is if he'd been alive during World War II, this chap would have been really torn over which side to pick.

I've had a couple of spats with him after Vickery went for being a rotter.

He's not racist, it's other people's fault for being too far left and therefore view him as racist, or something.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 09:00 - Jun 23 with 2041 viewsHerbivore

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 08:42 - Jun 23 by artsbossbeard

I've had a couple of spats with him after Vickery went for being a rotter.

He's not racist, it's other people's fault for being too far left and therefore view him as racist, or something.

He sounds like a charmer. It's rather terrifying that people are actually voting for this kind of scum.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 09:24 - Jun 23 with 1966 viewspointofblue

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 09:00 - Jun 23 by Herbivore

He sounds like a charmer. It's rather terrifying that people are actually voting for this kind of scum.

I wonder whether these views were so apparent when the vote took place; I hadn’t heard of him until his comments relating to BLM were revealed. Suffice to say if he is elected again - which considering the area is unfortunately a possibility - then there is no excuse.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 10:06 - Jun 23 with 1905 viewsSwansea_Blue

"The man being talked of excitedly as the next Dominic Raab"

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 10:12 - Jun 23 with 1893 viewsMullet

As I said the other day that "crusader" tag is deliberate provocation and petty disgusting.

I notice he doesn't reply when you present facts to him either. Anything which he can't latch onto as being abuse or takes him out of his comfort zone of playing the victim and he ducks it.

Spectacular thundertwunt.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 10:15 - Jun 23 with 1883 viewsjeera

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 10:06 - Jun 23 by Swansea_Blue

"The man being talked of excitedly as the next Dominic Raab"

An aspiration of every non-human on the planet.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 10:51 - Jun 23 with 1830 viewsBlueBadger

Urrrgh. I am DONE with 'engaging' with these pricks. I'm just going for straight out trolling, reporting and insulting them. They're not interested in facts, decency or actual discussion, they're much rather sh1t the bed and roll in it than actually do something to make things better.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 11:02 - Jun 23 with 1810 viewsfooters

"Recruitment Guru". Say no more.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 12:35 - Jun 23 with 1694 viewsfactual_blue

We'll have none of your bullying Mr Moose, thank you very much.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 14:45 - Jun 23 with 1602 viewsDarth_Koont

'Crusader Ian' is at it again... on 07:40 - Jun 23 by itfcjoe

It seems as though local politics in Ipswich is full of weirdos in the story party - this bloke is basically a UKIP little Englander and I assume people have voted for the party over him as a person in a 20% turn out.

Also, madly Castle Hill is not in the Ipswich constituency, like Vickery he is Central Suffolk and North Ipswich (Dan Poulter’s constituency). I’m a member of this and I do think this is left by Labour who concentrate on Ipswich as this area seen as a Tory strong hold as mostly rural, might explain why a couple of wrong’uns get in here

All party politics is full of weirdos nowadays, surely?

It has very little to do with policies and representation which should be the core of a functioning democracy. And everything to do with self-promotion and winning the game.

This guy is the same - make a name for yourself as a message warrior and then see how far up that takes you. Just like Raab.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024