Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... 09:56 - Jun 23 with 1350 viewsKieran_Knows

... with Middlesbrough. Woodgate sacked.

Will that bloke ever retire?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 09:58 - Jun 23 with 1339 viewsKeno

cant help but think we should have got him here over the new year.

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 09:58 - Jun 23 with 1340 viewsChutney

Think there was some milestone he was going after (1000 games maybe). Not a bad appointment for Boro to be fair.
Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:00 - Jun 23 with 1336 viewsLibero

Incredible that Woodgate ever got the job in the first place, he's well known in the game for being incredibly thick.
Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:03 - Jun 23 with 1298 viewsChutney

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:00 - Jun 23 by Libero

Incredible that Woodgate ever got the job in the first place, he's well known in the game for being incredibly thick.

Not to mention completely unproven to just stroll into a upper end Championship club, mad roll of the dice from Middlesbrough really. I hope they stay up otherwise they'll walk our division next year with Colin in charge.
Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:04 - Jun 23 with 1287 viewsIpswichKnight

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 09:58 - Jun 23 by Keno

cant help but think we should have got him here over the new year.

I think we nearly did, Apparently when the contact negotiations with PL were going on ME did sound out Warnock in case it all broke down ( I do think our season would have ended differently with Warnock! )
Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:09 - Jun 23 with 1238 viewsSwansea_Blue

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:04 - Jun 23 by IpswichKnight

I think we nearly did, Apparently when the contact negotiations with PL were going on ME did sound out Warnock in case it all broke down ( I do think our season would have ended differently with Warnock! )

I can't believe there was ever a link. I don't recall seeing it mentioned on here

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:14 - Jun 23 with 1219 viewsTJS

Hopefully he will keep them up.
The last thing we need is yet another of the bigger clubs backing up in League One.
Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:19 - Jun 23 with 1195 viewsKeno

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:09 - Jun 23 by Swansea_Blue

I can't believe there was ever a link. I don't recall seeing it mentioned on here

I heard it was imminent

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:19 - Jun 23 with 1193 viewsBlueBadger

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:14 - Jun 23 by TJS

The last thing we need is yet another of the bigger clubs backing up in League One.

We don't need yet more competition for 15th place next season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:22 - Jun 23 with 1181 viewsMullet

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:14 - Jun 23 by TJS

Because so many of us go straight back up......

I can't believe we'd have got Warnock unless it was right after Mick. The club has been wrecked and become too small time in the period since. He'd know to have avoided us I'd have thought.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:30 - Jun 23 with 1114 viewsChrisd

I think I had Middlesborough down to be relegated on another thread, if anyone can stop them dropping like a stone it'll be Warnock. A good appointment for the short term.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:51 - Jun 23 with 1039 viewsrickw

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:03 - Jun 23 by Chutney

Not to mention completely unproven to just stroll into a upper end Championship club, mad roll of the dice from Middlesbrough really. I hope they stay up otherwise they'll walk our division next year with Colin in charge.

He was only after a short term appointment, I haven't read if he'll be there next year or not?

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 11:18 - Jun 23 with 957 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:03 - Jun 23 by Chutney

To be fair, Lampard and Gerrard did reasonable jobs when similar sized clubs rolled the dice.

...however, I think they had better reputations in terms of leadership.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 11:20 - Jun 23 with 942 viewspointofblue

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 11:18 - Jun 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

To be fair, Lampard and Gerrard did reasonable jobs when similar sized clubs rolled the dice.

...however, I think they had better reputations in terms of leadership.

Reading between the lines I don’t think Woodgate is the brightest either.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 11:31 - Jun 23 with 885 viewsGuthrum

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 10:51 - Jun 23 by rickw

He was only after a short term appointment, I haven't read if he'll be there next year or not?

It was the same at Cardiff. Once Warnock gets his feet under the table, he just enjoys it too much to want to stop.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Neil Warnock back in management (again) ... on 11:35 - Jun 23 with 872 viewsRadlett_blue

He'll only retire after Van Helsing finally skewers him with a stake.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024