Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg? 11:32 - Jun 24 with 824 viewsSwansea_Blue

So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg? on 11:47 - Jun 24 with 778 viewsOldsmoker

Suggesting that those of you who like Bat****g are cake aficionados is taking the biscuit.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg? on 11:52 - Jun 24 with 769 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg? on 11:57 - Jun 24 with 765 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg? on 12:04 - Jun 24 with 762 viewsFenboyBlue

Is Battenberg a euphemism for something ?
So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg? on 12:06 - Jun 24 with 758 viewsSuperblue95

I thought about voting for e but in the end I had to go for e. e was unlucky to miss out though
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 12:07]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg? on 12:48 - Jun 24 with 725 viewsWeWereZombies

No 'all of it' option?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg? on 13:41 - Jun 24 with 702 viewsfactual_blue

So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg? on 12:04 - Jun 24 by FenboyBlue

Is Battenberg a euphemism for something ?

An acronym:

Basically
A
Truly
Terrible
Extremely
Nauseating
Beastly
Exceptionally
Revolting
Gateau

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg? on 13:46 - Jun 24 with 697 viewsWeWereZombies

So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg? on 13:41 - Jun 24 by factual_blue

An acronym:

Basically
A
Truly
Terrible
Extremely
Nauseating
Beastly
Exceptionally
Revolting
Gateau

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

So then cake aficionados, which is your favourite part of Battenberg? on 14:28 - Jun 24 with 675 viewssolemio

Admiral of the Fleet, Earl Mountbatten of Burma was of Battenberg descent.
If further proof of the appalling nature of Battenberg were needed, this surely is it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024