Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Films that could have done with a sequel ..... 14:50 - Jun 24 with 743 viewsKeno

I have Casablanca on while I'm working and it got me thinking 'I wonder what would have happened next' there should be a sequel

So what films do you think should have had a sequel and what would have happened?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Films that could have done with a sequel ..... on 15:03 - Jun 24 with 698 viewsjaykay

call it 248 Boulevard Sour jdid

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Films that could have done with a sequel ..... on 15:17 - Jun 24 with 686 viewsfactual_blue

In the sequel to Casablanca Rick would ask Sam to play it again. Sam would slam the piano shut, shout 'play it yourself white man'. Then the nazi would shoot everybody.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Films that could have done with a sequel ..... on 15:24 - Jun 24 with 665 viewsFenboyBlue

"Escape To Victory: 2nd Leg"
Films that could have done with a sequel ..... on 15:28 - Jun 24 with 652 viewsfactual_blue

The final instalment of the Die Hard franchise

After a colossal overdose of Sildenafil, Bruce Willis does indeed Die Hard.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Films that could have done with a sequel ..... on 15:45 - Jun 24 with 618 viewsRadlett_blue

Films that could have done with a sequel ..... on 15:24 - Jun 24 by FenboyBlue

"Escape To Victory: 2nd Leg"

Depends on whether away goals would have counted double.
Most film sequels are disappointing attempts to cash in on the success of the first movie, although there are some notable exceptions.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Films that could have done with a sequel ..... on 16:01 - Jun 24 with 598 viewsjontysnut

Italian Job

"Speaking on the Jonathan Ross show about the classic film’s follow-up, Caine described what would have come directly after the famous cliff-hanger: “What happened was, we were in the south of France. We switched on the engine, ran it for several hours. The gold was at one end and we were at the other.

“The engine ran out of petrol so the balance went alright. We got out of the coach and then the weight of the gold once we were out pushed it over the edge. Waiting at the bottom of the cliff was the French mafia, and they ran off with it and the sequel was we chaise them through the Riviera.”

Caine said it never happened because he refused to promote the film in America - he didn't like the poster which had a naked girl and a gangster, arguing that men who wanted to see naked women would walk out and women and families wouldn't go in the first place
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024