Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 18:37 - Jun 24 with 1417 viewsIllinoisblue

325k. Great value

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 18:51 - Jun 24 with 1377 viewsJDB23

£300k on agents fee's when we've only bought one player. The game has well and truly gone.
ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 18:56 - Jun 24 with 1360 viewsIllinoisblue

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 18:51 - Jun 24 by JDB23

£300k on agents fee's when we've only bought one player. The game has well and truly gone.

Looks like it’s Feb 2019 to Jan 2020 time

62 - 78 - 81

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 19:00 - Jun 24 with 1353 viewsJDB23

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 18:56 - Jun 24 by Illinoisblue

Looks like it’s Feb 2019 to Jan 2020 time

Yeah, we only bought one player in that time, KVY, the rest are either loans or contract negotiations. Why on earth club's are paying agents for those I don't know, surely it should be the players?
ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 19:16 - Jun 24 with 1314 viewsIllinoisblue

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 19:00 - Jun 24 by JDB23

Yeah, we only bought one player in that time, KVY, the rest are either loans or contract negotiations. Why on earth club's are paying agents for those I don't know, surely it should be the players?

Loan deals still come with agent fees. Related... Garbutt is on 28k a week at Everton

62 - 78 - 81

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 19:17 - Jun 24 with 1310 viewsSpruceMoose

Worth every penny. I've lost count of the times an agent has slipped in at the back post and nodded one in for an injury time winner for us.

Oh wait. That's never happened. I forgot that they're all just vampires.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 19:26 - Jun 24 with 1294 viewsJDB23

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 19:16 - Jun 24 by Illinoisblue

Loan deals still come with agent fees. Related... Garbutt is on 28k a week at Everton

Yes I can understand loans to a degree, but player contracts, especially players who are already 'owned' by the club? Why do clubs pay agents fees in those situations, what service are they offering us, do we not have staff who handle negotiations from the club's perspective? Never really looked deeply into it tbh but paying agents half of what we have on transfer fees seems mad.
ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 19:36 - Jun 24 with 1268 viewsbluefunk

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 19:00 - Jun 24 by JDB23

Norwood, Holy??
ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 02:21 - Jun 25 with 1067 viewsIllinoisblue

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 19:26 - Jun 24 by JDB23

Yes I can understand loans to a degree, but player contracts, especially players who are already 'owned' by the club? Why do clubs pay agents fees in those situations, what service are they offering us, do we not have staff who handle negotiations from the club's perspective? Never really looked deeply into it tbh but paying agents half of what we have on transfer fees seems mad.

Agree entirely; the whole thing is a scam

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 07:28 - Jun 25 with 947 viewsHerbivore

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 19:36 - Jun 24 by bluefunk

Norwood, Holy??

Keane and Wilson were both permanent signings too. Five permanent signings and four loans last season, about £40k per deal on agents' fees.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 10:00 - Jun 25 with 863 viewsPhilTWTD

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 07:28 - Jun 25 by Herbivore

Keane and Wilson were both permanent signings too. Five permanent signings and four loans last season, about £40k per deal on agents' fees.

Covered 15 transactions, none of which were the loans. As above, Vincent-Young was the only signing where we paid a fee.

Town Spend £325,262 on Agents' Fees 24th Jun 2020 18:53
Town spent £325,262 on agents’ fees between February 1st 2019 and January 31st this year, well down on the £790,210 paid out during the previous season. 9

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 10:03 - Jun 25 with 855 viewsHerbivore

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 10:00 - Jun 25 by PhilTWTD

Covered 15 transactions, none of which were the loans. As above, Vincent-Young was the only signing where we paid a fee.

Town Spend £325,262 on Agents' Fees 24th Jun 2020 18:53
Town spent £325,262 on agents’ fees between February 1st 2019 and January 31st this year, well down on the £790,210 paid out during the previous season. 9

Interesting that no fees were paid on the loans. I imagine they were on the free signings though?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 10:14 - Jun 25 with 837 viewsPhilTWTD

ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 10:03 - Jun 25 by Herbivore

Interesting that no fees were paid on the loans. I imagine they were on the free signings though?

Yes, the 15 deals are listed in the story.
ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 10:25 - Jun 25 with 820 viewsPhilTWTD

To be fair to ME, I know he tries to avoid spending money on agents if he can. I was told it was a particular bugbear of his some while back.
ITFC third highest spenders on agents in League 1 on 10:33 - Jun 25 with 796 viewsRadlett_blue

The FA once tried to enforce a rule that agents should be paid by their clients i.e. the players and the idiotic "dual representation", whereby an agent was deemed to be representing both sides in contract negotiations, was banned but the clowns at UEFA allowed it back almost immediately. Often, an agent's cut from negotiating a new contract for a player is paid monthly by the club straight to the agent. If the player had to write the agent a cheque each month, maybe he would take a closer look at how much the agent was skimming from him.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024