Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) 19:04 - Jun 24 with 3338 viewsITFCMonk

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:06 - Jun 24 with 2915 viewsShawsey

I think he was ok with us first time round, but should have been much more. No thanks.
Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:07 - Jun 24 with 2911 viewsSpruceMoose

Where would he fit into our team?

It's a no from me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:11 - Jun 24 with 2893 viewsDubtractor

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he has just been released after failing to make an impression in a fooking appalling Southend team.

It's a firm no from me.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:12 - Jun 24 with 2878 viewsRomeo4

No. A wholehearted player and a local lad but lacked any quality or guile. Pretty telling that he couldn’t hold down a regular place in a very poor Southend side.
Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:13 - Jun 24 with 2868 viewsSpruceMoose

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:11 - Jun 24 by Dubtractor

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he has just been released after failing to make an impression in a fooking appalling Southend team.

It's a firm no from me.

I'd rather have Mark Fish back.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:14 - Jun 24 with 2859 viewsShawsey

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:13 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

That is harsh. A bit, but still harsh.
Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:17 - Jun 24 with 2843 viewsArnieM

Nope

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:18 - Jun 24 with 2836 viewssolemio

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:13 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

I'd rather have Michael Fish back.
Login to get fewer ads

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:18 - Jun 24 with 2836 viewsIpswichKnight

Errrr no next question.
Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:18 - Jun 24 with 2842 viewsIllinoisblue

Nope. But it is interesting to see a player (like Westlake before him) go from regular championship starter to obscurity in just a few years

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:23 - Jun 24 with 2818 viewsEnigma_Blue

As a player no. As a manager? Well he couldn't do any worse the Lambert!
Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:26 - Jun 24 with 2814 viewsArnieM

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:18 - Jun 24 by Illinoisblue

Nope. But it is interesting to see a player (like Westlake before him) go from regular championship starter to obscurity in just a few years

Does that say more about the calibre of players Town have in more recent times, than what they do after they’ve left us?

There was a time under SBR, that when a player left us or we released did actually go and do something. Talbot ( Arsenal), Wark ( Liverpool), Butcher ( Rangers), Muhren ( Utd), Brazil ( Spurs). Guess that was a sign of just how good Robson's players were. TWTD!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:29 - Jun 24 with 2794 viewsShawsey

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:23 - Jun 24 by Enigma_Blue

As a player no. As a manager? Well he couldn't do any worse the Lambert!

He probably could.
Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 21:11 - Jun 24 with 2661 viewsmr_bean

No.
Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 21:23 - Jun 24 with 2624 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

To be fair to Luke, he has struggled massively with his hamstring at Southend, could not get any real momentum going. Obviously given the financial standpoint of all clubs they can’t afford to take a gamble given his injuries.

I think most would say a fully fit Luke Hyam would do a good job at Southend. Could see him being at Col U next year.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 21:40 - Jun 24 with 2574 viewsIllinoisblue

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:26 - Jun 24 by ArnieM

Does that say more about the calibre of players Town have in more recent times, than what they do after they’ve left us?

There was a time under SBR, that when a player left us or we released did actually go and do something. Talbot ( Arsenal), Wark ( Liverpool), Butcher ( Rangers), Muhren ( Utd), Brazil ( Spurs). Guess that was a sign of just how good Robson's players were. TWTD!

Also thinking of N’Daw for us; fairly regular starter for us under Mick then vanishes.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 21:49 - Jun 24 with 2560 viewstextbackup

leiston, Lowestoft or bury town will be his next stop

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 21:54 - Jun 24 with 2549 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 21:40 - Jun 24 by Illinoisblue

Also thinking of N’Daw for us; fairly regular starter for us under Mick then vanishes.

Add Paul Anderson to that list, fairly regular under Mick, scored a crucial play-off goal.

Now coming off the bench for Northampton and playing central midfield.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 22:04 - Jun 24 with 2526 viewsWarkystache

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 21:23 - Jun 24 by TheTrueBlue1878

To be fair to Luke, he has struggled massively with his hamstring at Southend, could not get any real momentum going. Obviously given the financial standpoint of all clubs they can’t afford to take a gamble given his injuries.

I think most would say a fully fit Luke Hyam would do a good job at Southend. Could see him being at Col U next year.

Pffft. Even they'd refuse. I can see him at Leiston or Needham Market.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 05:26 - Jun 25 with 2361 viewswkj

I would be very surprised if Hyam doesn't take an early retirement, 4 or 5 years without being able to stay fit doesn't bode well.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 10:05 - Jun 25 with 2191 viewsTangledupin_Blue

We already have a large squad, notable for its mediocrity. We need better players, not more of the same.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 10:24 - Jun 25 with 2171 viewsDarth_Koont

If we needed cover in centre midfield. But we've got about half a dozen centre midfielders ahead of him.

Pronouns: He/Him

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 10:50 - Jun 25 with 2125 viewsLibero

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 10:24 - Jun 25 by Darth_Koont

If we needed cover in centre midfield. But we've got about half a dozen centre midfielders ahead of him.

Indeed, Flynn does what Luke did but plays a more expansive game.

I think Hyam will struggle to find a professional club willing to take a risk on him, wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at a relatively local Conference North/South team or lower.
Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 11:16 - Jun 25 with 2079 viewsmonty_radio

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 19:07 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

Where would he fit into our team?

It's a no from me.

While I wouldn't want him back either I find the idea of fitting into our team slightly strange to my ears. It could suggest things like a settled formation, a pattern of play, and players bursting to lay claim to their given roles. If only!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Would anyone like Hyam back? (n/t) on 11:21 - Jun 25 with 2055 viewsFenboyBlue

Hyam not sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024