Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Trump you utter utter muppet 22:31 - Jun 24 with 4162 viewsunstableblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53167780

Leading like a fool, misdirection, belittling the threat of CV, total blithering.... he is so incompetent... some of the Bolton insights, well they are just adding to the myriad of other insights from others who have worked in this White House - this is what happens when you give into populism, and you make intelligence, competency and balance a negative thing

And yes there were a few on here who got sucked in, falling for him

Shame on the Republicans... Trump has enabled and fuelled some very negative factions in US society..

All Trump cares about is him,how the feck did he become the leader of the free world, how did this happen. Nothing better than this to describe him:

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 22:44 - Jun 24 with 3576 viewsSpruceMoose

He's going to get increasingly desperate over the next few months, especially if the polls hold up.

Here's his problem.

His base is his base. He could decide to nuke Illinois (sorry Illy) and they'd still vote for him. They're all in, swimming in that Kool Aide. It's a mental illness.

There aren't enough of those people to win him this election though.

He needs to reach across to undecided voters. A second term winning president is a president who wins by bringing people in, by pointing at his achievements, being inclusive of those outside of their base. He's doing none of those things, and importantly, seems pathologically unable to do any of those things. Opening up his empty rally in Tulsa the other night he called those there 'warriors'. The undecided voters don't want that. They're scared.

So, I think he's going to lose. Badly. Unless he can interfere in the election result somehow. Which he will definitely try to do.

My feeling is that he will be utterly smashed by Biden in November despite his attempts to rig it. Smashed as in Biden taking Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and every day between the results and January when he's supposed to GTFO of the WH, Trump will be calling the whole thing fake news and threatening to ignore the result, probably even encouraging his supporters to take up arms. He knows there is a high risk that he's going to jail if he loses. A lot of the GOP know that there is a high risk of them going to jail too if he loses. The compromise to foreign powers runs deep. They'll do all they can to resist it.

Which is cool. I'd love to see them all dragged out in cuffs or shot by their own army cowering in Trump's bunker.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 22:55]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 23:28 - Jun 24 with 3473 viewsFixed_It

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 22:44 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

He's going to get increasingly desperate over the next few months, especially if the polls hold up.

Here's his problem.

His base is his base. He could decide to nuke Illinois (sorry Illy) and they'd still vote for him. They're all in, swimming in that Kool Aide. It's a mental illness.

He needs to reach across to undecided voters. A second term winning president is a president who wins by bringing people in, by pointing at his achievements, being inclusive of those outside of their base. He's doing none of those things, and importantly, seems pathologically unable to do any of those things. Opening up his empty rally in Tulsa the other night he called those there 'warriors'. The undecided voters don't want that. They're scared.

So, I think he's going to lose. Badly. Unless he can interfere in the election result somehow. Which he will definitely try to do.

My feeling is that he will be utterly smashed by Biden in November despite his attempts to rig it. Smashed as in Biden taking Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and every day between the results and January when he's supposed to GTFO of the WH, Trump will be calling the whole thing fake news and threatening to ignore the result, probably even encouraging his supporters to take up arms. He knows there is a high risk that he's going to jail if he loses. A lot of the GOP know that there is a high risk of them going to jail too if he loses. The compromise to foreign powers runs deep. They'll do all they can to resist it.

Which is cool. I'd love to see them all dragged out in cuffs or shot by their own army cowering in Trump's bunker.

Is he really going to lose. 'Bigly'? Please make it be true!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 23:47 - Jun 24 with 3447 viewsOldsmoker

Here's his problem.

There are a lot of americans who have a blind faith in their president no matter who he is.
He's the president, he won, he's a winner, americans love winners not losers.
If the president says there's a left-wing conspiracy to take your guns and get rid of the police then it must be true because the president said it and the president wouldn't lie to the american people.
The office of the president is very powerful because of the reputation of previous presidents. Trump is abusing that trust to his advantage.
There only has to be one incident where the people see through him and realise he's not fit to be president. That's what I thought 4 years ago and there have been many incidents and none of these incidents have done much damage.
The USA has this bizarre Electoral College which if there's any corruption or rigging this is where it is. 2016 showed us Trump doesn't have to win the vote just the Electoral College votes.
Another 4 years for Trump and we move into the Twilight Zone.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 23:59 - Jun 24 with 3430 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 23:47 - Jun 24 by Oldsmoker

There are a lot of americans who have a blind faith in their president no matter who he is.
He's the president, he won, he's a winner, americans love winners not losers.
If the president says there's a left-wing conspiracy to take your guns and get rid of the police then it must be true because the president said it and the president wouldn't lie to the american people.
The office of the president is very powerful because of the reputation of previous presidents. Trump is abusing that trust to his advantage.
There only has to be one incident where the people see through him and realise he's not fit to be president. That's what I thought 4 years ago and there have been many incidents and none of these incidents have done much damage.
The USA has this bizarre Electoral College which if there's any corruption or rigging this is where it is. 2016 showed us Trump doesn't have to win the vote just the Electoral College votes.
Another 4 years for Trump and we move into the Twilight Zone.

I genuinely believe that another four years of Trump will gift America the developing nation status. No more of this world leading stuff, which was already questionable.

The repercussions will be significant for all.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 00:21 - Jun 25 with 3397 viewsOldsmoker

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 23:59 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

I genuinely believe that another four years of Trump will gift America the developing nation status. No more of this world leading stuff, which was already questionable.

The repercussions will be significant for all.

How many in the rust belt got their jobs back?
What will Trump promise them this time?
Promises don't put food on the table.
But the stock market is up he'll say.
Not much help if you're too poor to own stocks and shares.
Trumps only hope is convincing people Biden is worse than him.

Trump said this evening that the BLM protestors are going to tear down statues of Jesus. The democrats are evil and if you vote for Biden that's un-american and no american wants to be un-american.

UK under BJ sucks but the USA under Trump sucks even more.

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 00:54 - Jun 25 with 3362 viewstractordownsouth

Here's his problem.

I think Biden will take Arizona, Michigan, Pensylvania and Wisconsin which would be enough. I think Trump will hold onto Florida and Ohio but lose the Presidency, probably the first time that's happened in a while. I agree that his strategy consists of relying on the base to turnout in high numbers in order for him to win. He was a shoo in before lockdown, but now he doesn't have good economic performance to point to anymore he's trying to stoke up the 'Democrats are anti-American' rhetoric instead.

It'll be interesting to see what difference it makes now that Trump's no longer the insurgent and can't rely on the 'anyone but Hillary' vote. He has to defend wafer thin majorities in traditionally Democratic areas like Wisconsin whilst defending the newly competitive states of Arizona and Texas. Of the states Clinton won in 2016, only Virignia, New Hampshire and Nevada are competitive. The rest are safe Democrat, and Minesotta definitely won't be a Republican gain after Trump's response to George Floyd, so he's got a really limited path to be re-elected.

Biden's played a smart game so far in keeping his head down and giving Trump the rope to hang himself whilst making occasional statesman-like interventions - something he can afford to do this as he has high name recognition. However, my big worry is the debates. We all know Biden is prone to a gaffe. Of course Trump is too, but the American people expect it from him, whereas Biden isn't the man he was 4 years ago which may play against him, as would a strong economic recovery in the next few months.

If I were Biden, I'd just broadcast Trump's reckless statements calling Covid a hoax, telling his staff to stop testing to keep the figures down etc, as the campaign advert. It'll be fresh in the memory and emotionally powerful to illustrate the contrast between the sacrificies made by everyday citizens and the irresponsibility of the President.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 01:06 - Jun 25 with 3346 viewsSwansea_Blue

Here's his problem.

The figures around popular support of all Presidents released in the last week or so were fascinating. He’s never reached the popularity of other Presidents, but he’s never been as low as the others either. As you say, he’s got a core stable support who won’t desert him no matter what. He also struggles to attract non-core voters. That’s new in the US on both counts. I REALLY hope he doesn’t have enough this time, but there’s plenty of time for dirty tricks.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 01:47 - Jun 25 with 3309 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 00:54 - Jun 25 by tractordownsouth

I think Biden will take Arizona, Michigan, Pensylvania and Wisconsin which would be enough. I think Trump will hold onto Florida and Ohio but lose the Presidency, probably the first time that's happened in a while. I agree that his strategy consists of relying on the base to turnout in high numbers in order for him to win. He was a shoo in before lockdown, but now he doesn't have good economic performance to point to anymore he's trying to stoke up the 'Democrats are anti-American' rhetoric instead.

It'll be interesting to see what difference it makes now that Trump's no longer the insurgent and can't rely on the 'anyone but Hillary' vote. He has to defend wafer thin majorities in traditionally Democratic areas like Wisconsin whilst defending the newly competitive states of Arizona and Texas. Of the states Clinton won in 2016, only Virignia, New Hampshire and Nevada are competitive. The rest are safe Democrat, and Minesotta definitely won't be a Republican gain after Trump's response to George Floyd, so he's got a really limited path to be re-elected.

Biden's played a smart game so far in keeping his head down and giving Trump the rope to hang himself whilst making occasional statesman-like interventions - something he can afford to do this as he has high name recognition. However, my big worry is the debates. We all know Biden is prone to a gaffe. Of course Trump is too, but the American people expect it from him, whereas Biden isn't the man he was 4 years ago which may play against him, as would a strong economic recovery in the next few months.

If I were Biden, I'd just broadcast Trump's reckless statements calling Covid a hoax, telling his staff to stop testing to keep the figures down etc, as the campaign advert. It'll be fresh in the memory and emotionally powerful to illustrate the contrast between the sacrificies made by everyday citizens and the irresponsibility of the President.

The only thing that makes me wonder if he will lose Florida is the number of Puerto Ricans who now live there because Trump let their home be destroyed in the hurricane and then said "oh well sucks to be you!" while flinging a roll of toilet paper in their faces.

Agree with what you say but I'm not so sure that Trump was a shoo in before the lockdown either. Same situation applied. He had his base but had done absolutely nothing else to court anyone else. His strong economy was pretty much a downward trending Obama legacy. The best compliment you could pay him was that he hadn't screwed it up. He loves to trumpet the stock market, but how much does your average truck driver care about the stock market if his business is going under and his cost of living keeps increasing?

Hatred of Hillary got Trump over the line last time round. Everybody underestimated the fantastic number the GOP had done on her, for years before the election even. His problem this time round is that people actually like Biden, even Republicans. He tried to whip his crowd up against him in Tulsa and it was a dud. I don't see that changing.

I agree that the debates are something Biden should be concerned about, but only as far as being concerned that he shouldn't make any gaffs. If he can pull out the kind of performance we saw when he destroyed Paul Ryan's career in one debate then that'll be fun. Trump will Trump at the debate and you just have to let him roll with that and believe it'll impress him, his base and nobody else.

Moderate Republicans aren't all that different from moderate Democrats in my experience. I think moderates everywhere are tired of this never ending embarrassment and want some stability. Combine that with the progressive vote (hatred is a great vote motivator) and I think it'll be a landslide.

As ever though, people gotta vote!

Edit: all this could be wishful thinking, as I don't know if I can do another four years here under Trump, with an inevitable Don Jr/Ivanka run at the WH after that.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 1:52]

Login to get fewer ads

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 03:36 - Jun 25 with 3246 viewsRyorry

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 00:21 - Jun 25 by Oldsmoker

How many in the rust belt got their jobs back?
What will Trump promise them this time?
Promises don't put food on the table.
But the stock market is up he'll say.
Not much help if you're too poor to own stocks and shares.
Trumps only hope is convincing people Biden is worse than him.

Trump said this evening that the BLM protestors are going to tear down statues of Jesus. The democrats are evil and if you vote for Biden that's un-american and no american wants to be un-american.

UK under BJ sucks but the USA under Trump sucks even more.

"Trumps only hope is convincing people Biden is worse than him."

I'd worry about the cult of charisma & appearance. Trump's public appearances display determination & passion in energetic, forceful body language, whatever else we might think about him ($*@**).

The image of Biden from his public appearances is by contrast that of an elderly, grey sack of potatoes with barely any juice in them.

Remember the Nixon v Kennedy TV thing? And that was only in b & w.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 04:32 - Jun 25 with 3202 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 03:36 - Jun 25 by Ryorry

"Trumps only hope is convincing people Biden is worse than him."

I'd worry about the cult of charisma & appearance. Trump's public appearances display determination & passion in energetic, forceful body language, whatever else we might think about him ($*@**).

The image of Biden from his public appearances is by contrast that of an elderly, grey sack of potatoes with barely any juice in them.

Remember the Nixon v Kennedy TV thing? And that was only in b & w.

Evening Ryorry.

Thought I'd just chip in with how I see things looking over here.

I'm not sure what's been getting shown over in the UK, but over here, every day this week, on whatever TV channel I've watched (including Fox News), I've seen footage of Trump doddering down a ramp at West Point like Grandpa Simpson, followed by footage of Trump not being able to lift a glass of water to drink. The image he's projecting over here certainly isn't strong, energetic and charismatic. It's weak dîck Steptoe Uncle Albert energy.

The reason these clips are still being shown two weeks later is that Trump's own ego won't let him shut up about it! The more he bangs on about being strong, the more the networks show those clips of him being weak. His own thin skin will forever be his downfall. The troll is getting trolled. A more confident man would have just laughed it off and said "you know what, I am in my 70s, not as quick as I used to be!" but Trump is so narcissistic that he can't allow himself to do that. Instead he invents ridiculous stuff like 'I sprinted down the last ten feet of ramp' or that the ramp was wet and slippery when it hadn't rained in NY for days before the event. Everyone sane can see that what he says just isn't true. It's toddler-like behaviour.

I also think you might be being a bit harsh on Biden (although again, no idea how he's being portrayed by the UK media). Everything I see him doing is contrasting well to Trump. For starters he's not a 22 stone tangerine hunchback with spray foam hair and shoe lifts, living off a diet of Big Macs and speed - he's pretty lithe for a man his age. His recent media work has been coherent (for once), his public addresses have shown what leadership might look like (in case everyone has forgotten during this weird storyline where the orangutan from Every Which Way But Loose gets a go in the White House) and he also seems to be genuinely listening to the progressive wing of his party - an area where his VP pick could be critical.

Trump's campaign is currently burning through money and he hasn't been able to lay a single glove on Biden. Not good news for Trump, as he's great when on the offensive, but terrible when on the defensive, and that's all he's been doing for months now. Democrats have to keep him on the back foot.

I know it's a long way off still and so much can happen before the election (and I know that it requires people to actually turn out and vote!) but I genuinely believe Trump's trick is busted. Sure, his cult love him up on stage, gurning and waving his one good arm around, 8 foot long tie flapping around his ankles. But they were already impressed. He could shït his pants up there and they'd line up with an ice cream cone asking for two scoops and a flake.

Which new group of people is he impressing here? When he comes out with racist stuff like calling the pandemic 'kung flu' who else is clapping other than the seals in the auditorium? These rallies are his safe space. He's hiding from the wider country in an attempt to make himself feel better.

He has not broadened his appeal at all in four years, if anything he's lost the people who were just voting against Clinton the last time round. He only just got over the line in an election where his opponent was hated widely by both the left and the right. Is he going to beat a candidate that is looked on pretty fondly by both the moderate left and the moderate right? I just don't see where he's going to get the votes.

That being said the GOP will still try and steal this election any way they can, and Democratic voter turnout needs to be high.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 4:53]

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 07:12 - Jun 25 with 3034 viewsBlueBadger

Here's his problem.

Main thing that worries me is that I can't see him leaving office quietly or with dignity.

I can genuinely see him trying to stoke civil disorder because he'd been 'cheated out by crooked Democrats'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 08:52 - Jun 25 with 2902 viewstractordownsouth

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 01:47 - Jun 25 by SpruceMoose

The only thing that makes me wonder if he will lose Florida is the number of Puerto Ricans who now live there because Trump let their home be destroyed in the hurricane and then said "oh well sucks to be you!" while flinging a roll of toilet paper in their faces.

Agree with what you say but I'm not so sure that Trump was a shoo in before the lockdown either. Same situation applied. He had his base but had done absolutely nothing else to court anyone else. His strong economy was pretty much a downward trending Obama legacy. The best compliment you could pay him was that he hadn't screwed it up. He loves to trumpet the stock market, but how much does your average truck driver care about the stock market if his business is going under and his cost of living keeps increasing?

Hatred of Hillary got Trump over the line last time round. Everybody underestimated the fantastic number the GOP had done on her, for years before the election even. His problem this time round is that people actually like Biden, even Republicans. He tried to whip his crowd up against him in Tulsa and it was a dud. I don't see that changing.

I agree that the debates are something Biden should be concerned about, but only as far as being concerned that he shouldn't make any gaffs. If he can pull out the kind of performance we saw when he destroyed Paul Ryan's career in one debate then that'll be fun. Trump will Trump at the debate and you just have to let him roll with that and believe it'll impress him, his base and nobody else.

Moderate Republicans aren't all that different from moderate Democrats in my experience. I think moderates everywhere are tired of this never ending embarrassment and want some stability. Combine that with the progressive vote (hatred is a great vote motivator) and I think it'll be a landslide.

As ever though, people gotta vote!

Edit: all this could be wishful thinking, as I don't know if I can do another four years here under Trump, with an inevitable Don Jr/Ivanka run at the WH after that.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 1:52]

All the numbers point to a Biden victory, but I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up.

This is what I reckon the result will be:

https://www.270towin.com/maps/P49ZL

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 10:29 - Jun 25 with 2786 viewsGuthrum

Here's his problem.

The fact they do not have full control of Congress (plus the fact even its Republican members know they have to continue operating - and winning their own elections - in the future) will inhibit any wrecking maneuvers during the transition. Could see a lot more rank-and-file Republican politicians throwing Trump under the bus to save their careers.

Unless the result is extremely close, legal action is not going to be viable. Challenging a few thousand votes in a single place is one thing, several million nationwide quite another.

As for raising insurrecton, the militia headcases lack the leadership and organisation to pull off anything more than a few stunts. Trump himself is not going to be there leading them into battle. Compared with the authorities, they're not that heavily armed. Recent comments suggest the armed forces would not likely consider backing him against a legally-elected government. I also doubt that most of the populace would stomach bloodshed on their own streets. Especially given the issues would be less clear-cut than in the 1860s (the future of the slave-owning economy and states' right to secession*, as opposed to loyalty to one man who promised much but delivered little).

* Indeed, the Civil War was only able to start because entire state governments went across, with their resources and local military setups. The national army split in 1861 more becaise of individuals' loyalty to their state of origin than over pure ideology (let alone loyalty to one man). Can't see states wanting to secede over a Trump election defeat in 2020.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 13:03 - Jun 25 with 2698 viewsRyorry

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 04:32 - Jun 25 by SpruceMoose

Evening Ryorry.

I'm not sure what's been getting shown over in the UK, but over here, every day this week, on whatever TV channel I've watched (including Fox News), I've seen footage of Trump doddering down a ramp at West Point like Grandpa Simpson, followed by footage of Trump not being able to lift a glass of water to drink. The image he's projecting over here certainly isn't strong, energetic and charismatic. It's weak dîck Steptoe Uncle Albert energy.

The reason these clips are still being shown two weeks later is that Trump's own ego won't let him shut up about it! The more he bangs on about being strong, the more the networks show those clips of him being weak. His own thin skin will forever be his downfall. The troll is getting trolled. A more confident man would have just laughed it off and said "you know what, I am in my 70s, not as quick as I used to be!" but Trump is so narcissistic that he can't allow himself to do that. Instead he invents ridiculous stuff like 'I sprinted down the last ten feet of ramp' or that the ramp was wet and slippery when it hadn't rained in NY for days before the event. Everyone sane can see that what he says just isn't true. It's toddler-like behaviour.

I also think you might be being a bit harsh on Biden (although again, no idea how he's being portrayed by the UK media). Everything I see him doing is contrasting well to Trump. For starters he's not a 22 stone tangerine hunchback with spray foam hair and shoe lifts, living off a diet of Big Macs and speed - he's pretty lithe for a man his age. His recent media work has been coherent (for once), his public addresses have shown what leadership might look like (in case everyone has forgotten during this weird storyline where the orangutan from Every Which Way But Loose gets a go in the White House) and he also seems to be genuinely listening to the progressive wing of his party - an area where his VP pick could be critical.

Trump's campaign is currently burning through money and he hasn't been able to lay a single glove on Biden. Not good news for Trump, as he's great when on the offensive, but terrible when on the defensive, and that's all he's been doing for months now. Democrats have to keep him on the back foot.

I know it's a long way off still and so much can happen before the election (and I know that it requires people to actually turn out and vote!) but I genuinely believe Trump's trick is busted. Sure, his cult love him up on stage, gurning and waving his one good arm around, 8 foot long tie flapping around his ankles. But they were already impressed. He could shït his pants up there and they'd line up with an ice cream cone asking for two scoops and a flake.

Which new group of people is he impressing here? When he comes out with racist stuff like calling the pandemic 'kung flu' who else is clapping other than the seals in the auditorium? These rallies are his safe space. He's hiding from the wider country in an attempt to make himself feel better.

He has not broadened his appeal at all in four years, if anything he's lost the people who were just voting against Clinton the last time round. He only just got over the line in an election where his opponent was hated widely by both the left and the right. Is he going to beat a candidate that is looked on pretty fondly by both the moderate left and the moderate right? I just don't see where he's going to get the votes.

That being said the GOP will still try and steal this election any way they can, and Democratic voter turnout needs to be high.

Hi Moose -

You're obviously much better informed than me, my comments were based on what I saw 2-3 weeks ago. If Biden's perked up since then & Trump's declined - great! Is it true that Trump was ill recently (I mean apart from the scrambled, stinking brain-farting that is his norm) or was that fake news?

Anyway, really hope you're right in your analysis.

Meanwhile, found this in a quick look on twitter

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 13:15 - Jun 25 with 2671 viewsvilanovablue

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-bidens-polling-lead-is-different-from-c

Nate Silver's site is a good place to look, some solid analysis.
Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 16:43 - Jun 25 with 2559 views66notout

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 04:32 - Jun 25 by SpruceMoose

Evening Ryorry.

Great analysis and I can’t get the image of ‘two scoops and a flake’ out of my mind.
Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 21:34 - Jun 25 with 2451 viewsMeadowlark

This is a good thread with some really insightful observations and comments.
I haven't been paying much attention to the details of this race up to now, but now feel much better informed.
Thanks.
This is a little bit like TWTD used be when TWTD.
(No subject) (n/t) on 00:12 - Jun 26 with 2371 viewsvilanovablue

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:46 - Jun 28 with 2163 viewsvilanovablue

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 23:54 - Jun 28 with 2102 viewsPinewoodblue

It seems to me that it is difficult to predict what Donald Trump will do in any given situation, probably because he doesn't know himself.

Could he try to follow the example of Boris and postpone the election because of Covid-19?

Could individual States postpone elections for the same reason?

Could he suddenly, on health grounds, decide not to stand, and if that happened would Pence automatically become the Republican candidate?

Is he holding something back until Biden is declared Democratic nominee that will destroy his credibility?

Dangerous times ahead.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 11:38 - Jun 29 with 1944 viewsflimflam

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 23:28 - Jun 24 by Fixed_It

Is he really going to lose. 'Bigly'? Please make it be true!

I'm not so sure he will lose.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 11:50 - Jun 29 with 1917 viewsLibero

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 11:38 - Jun 29 by flimflam

I'm not so sure he will lose.

I think it's inevitable he will win, unfortunately.
Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 11:52 - Jun 29 with 1905 viewsOldsmoker

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 11:50 - Jun 29 by Libero

I think it's inevitable he will win, unfortunately.

Because of this perchance?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/28/donald-trump-re-election-p

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 11:59 - Jun 29 with 1883 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 11:52 - Jun 29 by Oldsmoker

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/28/donald-trump-re-election-p

Crikey! What an utterly depressing and shocking list.

Pronouns: He/Him

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 12:02 - Jun 29 with 1874 viewsLibero

Oh Trump you utter utter muppet on 11:52 - Jun 29 by Oldsmoker

Erm, no? I haven't read that article.
I'll give it a read though.

There was a thread a few weeks ago where I said the same and cited the fact that I didn't feel Biden was going to engage the relevant section of the population that I feel is needed to potentially change the tide, I was told at the time that Biden's choice of running mate would be the potential game changer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024