Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is truly disgusting... 12:23 - Jun 25 with 2623 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Do not undo really positive work done over the last few weeks regarding BLM. Last night party said to be a BLM “live music protest”.

Important to note, this video does not represent a whole race, as the the Footballs lads alliance does not represent the whole white race, but it is equally disgraceful.

[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 12:30]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

This is truly disgusting... on 12:32 - Jun 25 with 2555 viewsPinewoodblue

22 police officers injured, 2 of which went to hospital

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

This is truly disgusting... on 12:40 - Jun 25 with 2523 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

This is truly disgusting... on 12:32 - Jun 25 by Pinewoodblue

22 police officers injured, 2 of which went to hospital

Yes saw 22 injured, didn’t see if which omitted to hospital.

Appalling behaviour really.

This is truly disgusting... on 12:59 - Jun 25 with 2465 viewsDarth_Koont

Seems to be some disingenuous work by Grimes here. Which is par for the course for him.

The BLM music protest was a kilometre away at Windrush Square from 1-7 pm. This was something else in Angell Town much later.

I'm not going to excuse the violence or the law breaking but let's point the finger at those who were violent and criminal rather than making this another anti-BLM issue which is Grimes's intention.

Pronouns: He/Him

This is truly disgusting... on 13:02 - Jun 25 with 2446 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is truly disgusting... on 12:59 - Jun 25 by Darth_Koont

Seems to be some disingenuous work by Grimes here. Which is par for the course for him.

The BLM music protest was a kilometre away at Windrush Square from 1-7 pm. This was something else in Angell Town much later.

I'm not going to excuse the violence or the law breaking but let's point the finger at those who were violent and criminal rather than making this another anti-BLM issue which is Grimes's intention.

Grimes is a sh*t stirring scumbag isn't he. I don't know why people make him relevant by engaging with him. He's not even a Poundland Farage.

But yes,there's no condoning what those muppets were up to in Brixton last night if the reports are true. Beyond stupid.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is truly disgusting... on 13:20 - Jun 25 with 2387 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

This is truly disgusting... on 12:59 - Jun 25 by Darth_Koont

I don’t actual follow this ‘Grimes’ fella, I’ve never heard of him or his work, I was just trying to find a poster with the full video, as I could only find 10 second snippets.

The comment regarding this was a BLM “live music protest” was from another journo.

This is truly disgusting... on 13:23 - Jun 25 with 2360 viewsDarth_Koont

This is truly disgusting... on 13:20 - Jun 25 by TheTrueBlue1878

I don’t actual follow this ‘Grimes’ fella, I’ve never heard of him or his work, I was just trying to find a poster with the full video, as I could only find 10 second snippets.

The comment regarding this was a BLM “live music protest” was from another journo.

That's wrong though from what I can see.

I was also going by the nod to Jake Hepple, the White Lives Matter guy, during the video.

Pronouns: He/Him

One of the revellers from the..... on 14:09 - Jun 25 with 2262 viewsBloots

….block party was just interviewed on Sky News.

He said it was the feds fault that it kicked off because "they tried to enforce their law".

Seems fair enough then.

Bleedin rozzers.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

de-fund the rozzers ..... on 14:17 - Jun 25 with 2221 viewslowhouseblue

One of the revellers from the..... on 14:09 - Jun 25 by Bloots

….block party was just interviewed on Sky News.

He said it was the feds fault that it kicked off because "they tried to enforce their law".

Seems fair enough then.

Bleedin rozzers.

as i believe the cool people say.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

I wonder what the "cool people" of.... on 14:24 - Jun 25 with 2184 viewsBloots

de-fund the rozzers ..... on 14:17 - Jun 25 by lowhouseblue

as i believe the cool people say.

….Brixton think?

I can just see them all running around with their beards burning with a huge bonfire made up entirely of tweed waistcoats, checked shirts and yellow bow ties.

What a country.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I wonder what the "cool people" of.... on 15:50 - Jun 25 with 2059 viewsmonytowbray

I wonder what the "cool people" of.... on 14:24 - Jun 25 by Bloots

….Brixton think?

I can just see them all running around with their beards burning with a huge bonfire made up entirely of tweed waistcoats, checked shirts and yellow bow ties.

What a country.

But Dollers left Brixton ages ago.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

This is truly disgusting... on 16:03 - Jun 25 with 2045 viewsmonytowbray

Also, by posting BUT LOOK AT THIS all you do is serve to spread Conservative propaganda, these events are perfect to amplify and degrade an actual movement they'd sooner see die off.

Didn't see the Bill hammering down on all the white suburban folk on VE Day doing f*cking congas, did we? Sing along now... AND THAT'S HOW INSTITUTIONAL RACISM WOOOOOOORKS!
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 16:04]

TWTD never forgets…

This is truly disgusting... on 16:11 - Jun 25 with 1991 viewsclive_baker

This is truly disgusting... on 16:03 - Jun 25 by monytowbray

Also, by posting BUT LOOK AT THIS all you do is serve to spread Conservative propaganda, these events are perfect to amplify and degrade an actual movement they'd sooner see die off.

Didn't see the Bill hammering down on all the white suburban folk on VE Day doing f*cking congas, did we? Sing along now... AND THAT'S HOW INSTITUTIONAL RACISM WOOOOOOORKS!

I don't know that one.

Got any Celine Dion?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

This is truly disgusting... on 16:13 - Jun 25 with 1978 viewsmonytowbray

This is truly disgusting... on 16:11 - Jun 25 by clive_baker

I don't know that one.

Got any Celine Dion?

NEAR. FAR. WHERE EVER YOU ARE...

TWTD never forgets…

This is truly disgusting... on 17:37 - Jun 25 with 1843 viewsSuperblue95

This is truly disgusting... on 16:13 - Jun 25 by monytowbray

NEAR. FAR. WHERE EVER YOU ARE...

I saw Noel Hunts goal for us against Charlton on one of them ‘Titanic Goals’ compilation videos once.

Bit random I know but your post reminded me of it

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

This is truly disgusting... on 18:44 - Jun 25 with 1770 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I don’t think the police can clamp every party.

There was a similar BLM celebration party down the road from me in Roswell, Essex last week. 600 attendees, police attended but could do nothing due to numbers so left.

I’m sorry, there is no angle to this sort of behaviour that makes it remotely ok.

This is truly disgusting... on 18:58 - Jun 25 with 1746 viewsGarv

Great city that London.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

This is truly disgusting... on 20:31 - Jun 25 with 1622 viewsbluebudgie

You talk out of your arse
This is truly disgusting... on 20:37 - Jun 25 with 1602 views26_Paz

Disgraceful behaviour. Much firmer policing required.

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024