Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And this year's Darwin award goes to 16:22 - Jun 25 with 2159 viewsfactual_blue

Day trippers in Bournemouth

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-dorset-53176717

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:24 - Jun 25 with 1928 viewsHerbivore

The human race probably deserves to die out, it's just a shame we've taken and will take so many other species with us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:26 - Jun 25 with 1917 viewsfactual_blue

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:24 - Jun 25 by Herbivore

The human race probably deserves to die out, it's just a shame we've taken and will take so many other species with us.

The interviews in the video clip are depressing (apart from the the first chap)

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:27 - Jun 25 with 1906 viewsSteve_M

They were using their common sense.

Whereas they should have claimed they had gone for an eye test.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:28 - Jun 25 with 1897 viewsLankHenners

British common sense for you.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:40 - Jun 25 with 1856 viewsBloomBlue

I have an friend in B'mouth who said the pictures of the litter on the beach from yesterday were disgusting. mabe worse by the fact local TV were showing rubbish bins half empty, basically people just left the rubbish where they sat for someone else to clean up.

He then told me someone he knows in B'mouth was looking out of his window around lunchtime today and thought it was strange the guy had got out of his car with a toilet roll, the guy then dropped his shorts just shat on the verge wiped his arse and drooped the paper down, jumped into the car and drove off.
And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:41 - Jun 25 with 1847 viewslightuser

Hmm. The "problem" with your "argument" is that pandemics seem to be (as a percentage of the total population"), far less effective than in the past at eliminating humans.

We have become the cockroaches of the animal kingdom...
And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:43 - Jun 25 with 1833 viewsFtnfwest

Furlouts
And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:45 - Jun 25 with 1823 viewsnoggin

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:40 - Jun 25 by BloomBlue

I have an friend in B'mouth who said the pictures of the litter on the beach from yesterday were disgusting. mabe worse by the fact local TV were showing rubbish bins half empty, basically people just left the rubbish where they sat for someone else to clean up.

He then told me someone he knows in B'mouth was looking out of his window around lunchtime today and thought it was strange the guy had got out of his car with a toilet roll, the guy then dropped his shorts just shat on the verge wiped his arse and drooped the paper down, jumped into the car and drove off.

WTF is wrong with Britain? I bet the same people who left their rubbish on the beach were complaining about the graffiti on the statue of Churchill.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 16:47]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:47 - Jun 25 with 1806 viewsBloomBlue

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:45 - Jun 25 by noggin

WTF is wrong with Britain? I bet the same people who left their rubbish on the beach were complaining about the graffiti on the statue of Churchill.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 16:47]

Apparently someone took down the details on the number plate but DNA from the pile of shat? Not sure how else you prove it
And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:48 - Jun 25 with 1792 viewsNthQldITFC

They've got a good reason for taking the easy way out.

(If you know what I mean)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:59 - Jun 25 with 1739 viewspointofblue

Felixstowe was slightly better than that though won’t be going back in a hurry. The thing which got me was people happily walking along four to five abreast rather than walking single file... maybe they thought they’d self combust or something if they didn’t? Even if people walked two by two distancing on the prom would have been manageable.

To be fair people did seem to be trying to spread out on the beach itself.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 17:39 - Jun 25 with 1661 viewsgiant_stow

Can;t see the appeal of slowly roasting yourself on a beach at the best of times, let alone now. No toilets, few other facilities and traffic gridlock to follow - I guess it's just desperation for a trip out.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 17:45 - Jun 25 with 1641 viewsTractorWood

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 17:39 - Jun 25 by giant_stow

Can;t see the appeal of slowly roasting yourself on a beach at the best of times, let alone now. No toilets, few other facilities and traffic gridlock to follow - I guess it's just desperation for a trip out.

I think the pubs not being open severely affects a good portion of the nation. Get the pubs open and these issues will go away overnight. Idiots guna idiot.

The clip was priceless (bar the sensible first guy). 'I don't even know anyone who's had it'.

That's the idea fella.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 17:51 - Jun 25 with 1613 viewspointofblue

Toilets have been re-opened, at least they have in Felixstowe. And the takeaway trade is booming.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 18:03 - Jun 25 with 1592 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why would you want to go and sit amongst that lot, even in normal times?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 18:10 - Jun 25 with 1579 viewsgiant_stow

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 17:51 - Jun 25 by pointofblue

Toilets have been re-opened, at least they have in Felixstowe. And the takeaway trade is booming.

My apoloigies to the good tourist businesses of Felixtowe for the toilets error and can I also add, I think its a much nicer town than some of you lot off of here often say. peace.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 18:38 - Jun 25 with 1514 viewsfactual_blue

They were clearly missing the opportunity to visit an historic house, or an art gallery.

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 20:03 - Jun 25 with 1444 viewsfactual_blue

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 17:51 - Jun 25 by pointofblue

No toilets - NFN

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 20:12 - Jun 25 with 1420 viewsGeoffSentence

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 16:27 - Jun 25 by Steve_M

They were using their common sense.

Whereas they should have claimed they had gone for an eye test.

You could probably call it Cummings sense, the sense that the rules are for other people.

Aside from the numptiness of it all I can't understand why people would want gather in massive crowds like that, I can't think of much worse. Sometimes I think I don't belong to the human race.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 01:09 - Jun 26 with 1307 viewsSarge

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 20:12 - Jun 25 by GeoffSentence

You could probably call it Cummings sense, the sense that the rules are for other people.

Aside from the numptiness of it all I can't understand why people would want gather in massive crowds like that, I can't think of much worse. Sometimes I think I don't belong to the human race.

They don’t want to gather in crowds. Nobody goes to the beach hoping it will be packed. I was considering it as I thought Wednesday or Thursday people will be at work but clearly they weren’t and I’m glad I didn’t bother.
And this year's Darwin award goes to on 04:26 - Jun 26 with 1240 viewswkj

"I went there and didn't get ill, so you should too" Common sense

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 06:29 - Jun 26 with 1206 viewsIPS_wich

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 20:12 - Jun 25 by GeoffSentence

I've spent most of my life getting frustrated at what I perceived to be dumb actions of a dumb minority of people. Then about 4-5 years ago, I realised it was actually me in the minority and that I hate most people.

Then I reflect on how very glad I am to work in an organisation that mainly only employs people who are unashamedly left of centre and who typically have obtained post-grad qualifications (also known as nerds/libtards/bleeding hearts) - and I realise that whilst I hate most people, I'm confident that the majority of folks on the street would hate me back!!
And this year's Darwin award goes to on 07:27 - Jun 26 with 1158 viewsHerbivore

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 01:09 - Jun 26 by Sarge

They don’t want to gather in crowds. Nobody goes to the beach hoping it will be packed. I was considering it as I thought Wednesday or Thursday people will be at work but clearly they weren’t and I’m glad I didn’t bother.

But even the tiniest bit of common sense would tell you that on a scorching hot day the beaches will be packed. It takes a quite staggering kind of self-absorbed bubble thinking to honestly think that you can want to go to the beach on a hot day and want to avoid crowds and that these two things are remotely compatible.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 09:45 - Jun 26 with 1067 viewslightuser

And this year's Darwin award goes to on 06:29 - Jun 26 by IPS_wich

I've spent most of my life getting frustrated at what I perceived to be dumb actions of a dumb minority of people. Then about 4-5 years ago, I realised it was actually me in the minority and that I hate most people.

Then I reflect on how very glad I am to work in an organisation that mainly only employs people who are unashamedly left of centre and who typically have obtained post-grad qualifications (also known as nerds/libtards/bleeding hearts) - and I realise that whilst I hate most people, I'm confident that the majority of folks on the street would hate me back!!

"I'm confident that the majority of folks on the street would hate me back'

To paraphase (and completely twist another posters words!), we don't hate you, only pity you...
And this year's Darwin award goes to on 09:51 - Jun 26 with 1061 viewsBlueBadger

They'll be perfectly safe, because they're not demonstrating against systemic racism.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024