Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Made a video that makes Kane Vincent-Young look far to good for this league. 21:32 - Jun 25 with 1389 viewsCokeIsKey

Interested to hear what you think.

[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 21:33]

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Made a video that makes Kane Vincent-Young look far to good for this league. on 21:51 - Jun 25 with 1329 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Having seen all that this league has to offer (RB) there is not doubt in my mind he is the best RB in the league.

500k is a snip, exactly the sort of recruitment path this club should be using, and the fact that is can happen makes it even more frustrating it doesn’t happen consistently enough.

Just joined, long contract, would cost a large amount of money to take him away from us.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Made a video that makes Kane Vincent-Young look far to good for this league. on 22:01 - Jun 25 with 1309 viewsGeoffSentence

He is good isnt he. I wonder how much difference it would have made to our season if he hadn't got injured.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Made a video that makes Kane Vincent-Young look far to good for this league. on 22:30 - Jun 25 with 1264 views66notout

Made a video that makes Kane Vincent-Young look far to good for this league. on 21:51 - Jun 25 by TheTrueBlue1878

Having seen all that this league has to offer (RB) there is not doubt in my mind he is the best RB in the league.

500k is a snip, exactly the sort of recruitment path this club should be using, and the fact that is can happen makes it even more frustrating it doesn’t happen consistently enough.

Just joined, long contract, would cost a large amount of money to take him away from us.

Especially when 500k wasn’t really the fee - that was a press estimation that the clubs were happy
to go along with and I’m told it was actually a fair bit less than that. It will be more like £2 million if he moves on before next season, with clauses to bring in a fair bit more written into the deal.
Made a video that makes Kane Vincent-Young look far to good for this league. on 11:29 - Jun 26 with 1020 viewsJoHnNnY

I don’t like these Lol - see Woolfy posted one on him too...
It’s just putting them in the window more. 🤷🏻‍♂️

For me personally - I’d be most gutted if KVY was sold out of all of em.

I’ll be fearful right up to the start of the season.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 11:34]

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Made a video that makes Kane Vincent-Young look far to good for this league. on 13:00 - Jun 26 with 980 viewsclive_baker

Made a video that makes Kane Vincent-Young look far to good for this league. on 22:01 - Jun 25 by GeoffSentence

He is good isnt he. I wonder how much difference it would have made to our season if he hadn't got injured.

Not offering up a Lambert excuse, but I do think that was a blow to us. Not just losing someone of KVY's calibre after such a great start to his career here, but not having an obvious replacement. Upon realising Donacien is more than a bit crap, and Edwards isn't a defender, It forced our hand a little from switching from what looked to be an effective 4-4-2 to a back 3 and wing backs, which never really looked convincing.

I really do hope Lambert doesn't fanny around next season. 4-4-2.

RB: KVY
CB: Chambers
CB: Woolfy
LB: Kenlock / Nydam / Other

Nsiala, Donacien, Wilson: Thanks but no thanks.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Made a video that makes Kane Vincent-Young look far to good for this league. on 13:08 - Jun 26 with 970 viewsDyland

Quality player and yep, far too good for league three. I love how he always looks to get forward and pass it forward too.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Made a video that makes Kane Vincent-Young look far to good for this league. on 13:16 - Jun 26 with 957 viewsflimflam

Seen that same video a while ago? Did you just add music?

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Made a video that makes Kane Vincent-Young look far to good for this league. on 13:37 - Jun 26 with 929 viewsCokeIsKey

Made a video that makes Kane Vincent-Young look far to good for this league. on 13:16 - Jun 26 by flimflam

Seen that same video a while ago? Did you just add music?

No, the old video was very laggy and choppy and the quality wasn't great so it was hard to see his skills. It's much improved in this one (but having said that I prefer the new music).

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024