Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool are worthy Champions 22:12 - Jun 25 with 1368 viewsSteve_M

They only missed out narrowly last year so to maintain that form over two seasons is magnificent. Congratulations to them.

Now, just need Norwich to be relegated and we can give up on football until the Autumn.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 7:49]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:22 - Jun 25 with 1317 viewsIllinoisblue

To be 20 points ahead of a brilliant Man City team is quite incredible. Worthy champions and then some

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:28 - Jun 25 with 1287 viewsIpswichKnight

More than worthy Champions but also a joy to watch as well.
Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:31 - Jun 25 with 1280 viewsrosinante84

I live in Liverpool, and it’s just become very noisy
Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:39 - Jun 25 with 1259 viewsjeera

It would have been a massive injustice if this hadn't played out to the end, one way or another.

This has been hard earned.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:39 - Jun 25 with 1259 viewsSuperblue95

I despise Liverpool with a passion, but hard to deny they’ve deserved this Premier League title

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:42 - Jun 25 with 1249 viewsPendejo

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:22 - Jun 25 by Illinoisblue

To be 20 points ahead of a brilliant Man City team is quite incredible. Worthy champions and then some

Laporte was missing most of the season and Kompany had retired, would imagine Citeh will be back on top next season.

Meanwhile we will continue our tour of unfamiliar places marooned perilously close to part time football and / or a local derby v King's Lynn.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:46 - Jun 25 with 1239 viewsSuffolktractor

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:39 - Jun 25 by Superblue95

I despise Liverpool with a passion, but hard to deny they’ve deserved this Premier League title

I agree totally with you. Can’t stand them and their arrogant fans, but Man City have been well off the pace this season so inevitable really.
Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:52 - Jun 25 with 1213 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:42 - Jun 25 by Pendejo

Laporte was missing most of the season and Kompany had retired, would imagine Citeh will be back on top next season.

Meanwhile we will continue our tour of unfamiliar places marooned perilously close to part time football and / or a local derby v King's Lynn.

Kompany retiring hit them very hard.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 23:20 - Jun 25 with 1148 viewsbournemouthblue

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:52 - Jun 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

Kompany retiring hit them very hard.

Failing to replace him though, has been a massive mistake

I assume they'll secure someone this summer

They probably could do with one or two other tweaks as well. City have Aguero, Jesus and Sterling and Foden's coming through but are they quite at the same level as Salah, Mane, Firmino and Origi who gives them a different option?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 23:23 - Jun 25 with 1144 viewsrgp1

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:42 - Jun 25 by Pendejo

I tend to agree I think man city will come back stronger next season.

As for our plight, presumably clubs have to declare their intention to run each season? On that basis cash strapped clubs in leagues 1 and 2 must be getting close to a very unpalatable truth. As the furlough is wound up and assuming the fixtures wont be out till August at the earliest then what do they do?
Liverpool are worthy Champions on 08:20 - Jun 26 with 913 viewsitfcjoe

Fantastic team, worthy champions - and in this time of squad rotation I bet most neutrals could tell you their 1-11 so they have had a bit of luck in that respect in not losing key players as drop off is big other than for their 3 CMs.

2 seasons running like this, with a European Cup, World Club, Euro Super, chucked in the bag too is an incredible achievement and they go down as one of the greatest teams of the modern era.

Built on fantastic recruitment at all levels, letting smart people get on with things

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 09:04 - Jun 26 with 855 viewsFenboyBlue

Watching the morning news it's just....
"How do you feel ?"...."Great"
"What's it like?" ...."Great"
over & over & over again
Liverpool are worthy Champions on 12:29 - Jun 26 with 796 viewsBlueBadger

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 22:46 - Jun 25 by Suffolktractor

I agree totally with you. Can’t stand them and their arrogant fans, but Man City have been well off the pace this season so inevitable really.

I don't get the Liverpool hate. There's far worse clubs AND fans out there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Liverpool are worthy Champions on 12:36 - Jun 26 with 783 viewspointofblue

Very much worthy champions though I think they were actually a better team last year. They’ve been helped this year by having no competition to speak of.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024