Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How far does a Cabinet Minister need to go to actually get sacked? (n/t) 09:38 - Jun 26 with 1119 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About as far as an ITFC manager? (n/t) on 09:42 - Jun 26 with 1105 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

How far does a Cabinet Minister need to go to actually get sacked? (n/t) on 09:46 - Jun 26 with 1089 viewseireblue

Publicly criticise Dominick Cummings.

If you can manage not to do that, probably be okay.
How far does a Cabinet Minister need to go to actually get sacked? (n/t) on 10:49 - Jun 26 with 1009 viewsOldsmoker

Robert Jenrick has generated donations for the Tory party.
This clearly puts him in good favour.
£12,000 from Desmond for a £50million saving.
That's the equivalent of £1 for every £4000 (approx).
If you're having problems with your own planning permission, bung the Tories a fiver.
Sleaze is back. Yaaay.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

How far does a Cabinet Minister need to go to actually get sacked? (n/t) on 10:52 - Jun 26 with 991 viewsPinewoodblue

How far does a Cabinet Minister need to go to actually get sacked? (n/t) on 10:49 - Jun 26 by Oldsmoker

If you're having problems with your own planning permission, bung the Tories a fiver.
Sleaze is back. Yaaay.

Be interesting to see if Jenrick declares any unusual ‘gifts’ as he is legally required to do.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How far does a Cabinet Minister need to go to actually get sacked? (n/t) on 11:27 - Jun 26 with 949 viewsOldsmoker

How far does a Cabinet Minister need to go to actually get sacked? (n/t) on 10:52 - Jun 26 by Pinewoodblue

Be interesting to see if Jenrick declares any unusual ‘gifts’ as he is legally required to do.

I suspect he will only declare them, belatedly, when a newspaper finds out about them.

How far does a Cabinet Minister need to go to actually get sacked? (n/t) on 11:31 - Jun 26 with 940 viewstractordownsouth

It’s embarrassing how many MPs are willing to go on to the media and defend the indefensible. We saw it with Grant Shapps last month and now Nadhim Zahawi, claiming that ordinary folk can get the Desmond treatment if they go to their local Tory party fundraiser.

Such a contrast between Starmer’s no nonsense approach and Johnson turning a blind eye to all the sleaze

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

How far does a Cabinet Minister need to go to actually get sacked? (n/t) on 11:41 - Jun 26 with 924 viewsNthQldITFC

1 metre past Barnard Castle perhaps?

Alternatively, Barbara Castle. But I'm not even sure necrophilia would get you sacked by this lot.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How far does a Cabinet Minister need to go to actually get sacked? (n/t) on 11:43 - Jun 26 with 918 viewsOldsmoker

How far does a Cabinet Minister need to go to actually get sacked? (n/t) on 11:31 - Jun 26 by tractordownsouth

It’s embarrassing how many MPs are willing to go on to the media and defend the indefensible. We saw it with Grant Shapps last month and now Nadhim Zahawi, claiming that ordinary folk can get the Desmond treatment if they go to their local Tory party fundraiser.

Such a contrast between Starmer’s no nonsense approach and Johnson turning a blind eye to all the sleaze

I suspect that this sort of sleaze is going to happen a lot more now.
No-one will be sacked because, technically, they didn't break any laws.
My beef with that is not that "no laws were broken" but that there should be laws in place to deter this behaviour.

Login to get fewer ads

How far does a Cabinet Minister need to go to actually get sacked? (n/t) on 15:03 - Jun 27 with 765 viewsSwansea_Blue

How far does a Cabinet Minister need to go to actually get sacked? (n/t) on 10:49 - Jun 26 by Oldsmoker

Sleaze is back. Yaaay.

Another one here from a family friend billionaire. Whose rival's bid for government support was turned down for some strange reason. Must purely have been a coincidence. Yes, I'm sure that's it.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jun/27/robert-jenrick-admits-israeli-b

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Clearly an awful lot further than a shadow minister with anti-semitic leanings (n/t) on 15:39 - Jun 27 with 729 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024