Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... 11:21 - Jun 26 with 1500 viewsmonytowbray

...you need to start punching up, for the sake of the planet's survival. Unless you want you and everyone you know to, ya know, die.

(8 minutes in for start).

100 SECONDS TO MIDNIGHT.

Summary: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51213185

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 11:58 - Jun 26 with 1424 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 12:03 - Jun 26 with 1411 viewsGlasgowBlue

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 11:58 - Jun 26 by Swansea_Blue

2 minutes? I thought it already was?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Double post? on 12:04 - Jun 26 with 1408 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

WTF is wrong with people? by monytowbray 26 Jun 2020 11:22
it's almost as if you undermine a whole section of society and throw them into poverty stuff gets a big restless.

We need to get angry at the cause and not the symptoms. In case anyone's not noticed, the world is falling apart in its current format. Populist right wing figures, corrupt government dealings on a global scale, international treaties and agreements breaking down, unstable global relations, mass misinformation campaigns by both the news and against the news.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/482458/in-case-you-were-wondering-where-your-anger-should-be-directed.../#0

I mean, you could also throw the Epstein stuff in too if you want to take it to an insane extra dimension.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Double post? on 12:53 - Jun 26 with 1341 viewsDarth_Koont

Double post? on 12:04 - Jun 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

WTF is wrong with people? by monytowbray 26 Jun 2020 11:22
it's almost as if you undermine a whole section of society and throw them into poverty stuff gets a big restless.

We need to get angry at the cause and not the symptoms. In case anyone's not noticed, the world is falling apart in its current format. Populist right wing figures, corrupt government dealings on a global scale, international treaties and agreements breaking down, unstable global relations, mass misinformation campaigns by both the news and against the news.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/482458/in-case-you-were-wondering-where-your-anger-should-be-directed.../#0

I mean, you could also throw the Epstein stuff in too if you want to take it to an insane extra dimension.

Bears repeating until it sinks in.

The populist and self-interested right aren't interested in the bigger picture and certainly not the long-term cost. They're only interested in themselves and their backers' interests.

Pronouns: He/Him

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 12:57 - Jun 26 with 1332 viewsPinewoodblue

Think you need to be more punchy with your delivery. Not sure anyone will watch your hour long link.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 13:08 - Jun 26 with 1313 viewshampstead_blue

We have a saying at work....'when do we start shooting?'.

Purely based around the utterly base behaviour on the general public. I'd say that given 24hrs, a decent armoury and 'Purge type' rules, our ragged group of veterans could clear a lot of dead wood.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 13:09 - Jun 26 with 1298 viewssparks

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 13:08 - Jun 26 by hampstead_blue

Purely based around the utterly base behaviour on the general public. I'd say that given 24hrs, a decent armoury and 'Purge type' rules, our ragged group of veterans could clear a lot of dead wood.

You sound like Trump.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

LOL on 13:12 - Jun 26 with 1292 viewsDyland

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 13:08 - Jun 26 by hampstead_blue

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 13:15 - Jun 26 with 1277 viewsDarth_Koont

I think that puts veterans in a very poor light. But I don't believe that sort of attitude is reflected by other veterans on here.

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 14:34 - Jun 26 with 1224 viewsPendejo

Over zealousness and deciding someone's face doesn't fit is how we got here...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 17:11 - Jun 26 with 1170 viewshampstead_blue

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 13:15 - Jun 26 by Darth_Koont

I think that puts veterans in a very poor light. But I don't believe that sort of attitude is reflected by other veterans on here.

You're funny or not very bright.

If you are taking this at face value then you're the later.

You don't understand the humor either so may want to stick with your rather 'Doh' reply or think of the comments in the context they were made.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 17:15 - Jun 26 with 1153 viewsDarth_Koont

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 17:11 - Jun 26 by hampstead_blue

You don't understand the humor either so may want to stick with your rather 'Doh' reply or think of the comments in the context they were made.

Now that was funnier.

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 17:30 - Jun 26 with 1119 viewsjaykay

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 17:11 - Jun 26 by hampstead_blue

so how do we tell when your posts are meant to be humorous
oh i know there all a joke

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 17:33 - Jun 26 with 1109 viewsSpruceMoose

Jesus wept.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 19:30 - Jun 26 with 1041 viewsDubtractor

Hahaha

You made a joke about killing people you consider inferior.

Haha. Well funny.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 19:42 - Jun 26 with 1026 viewshampstead_blue

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 19:30 - Jun 26 by Dubtractor

Hahaha

You made a joke about killing people you consider inferior.

Haha. Well funny.

I guess we're on own own at work then.

It is a joke you know. I do wonder why some things are taken so seriously.
Also, and I've said this before, the context is something which I guess has not been understood here.
For you all to denigrate the ongoing joke means you simply don't connect, and I am not surprised when you look at the group in which it's enjoyed, and can't relate to what 'shooting' really means.

It's not about actually shooting people and nobody would even consider it. It's about dealing with the abject stupidity of people during lockdown.

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 19:55 - Jun 26 with 1010 viewsDubtractor

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 19:42 - Jun 26 by hampstead_blue

Also, and I've said this before, the context is something which I guess has not been understood here.
For you all to denigrate the ongoing joke means you simply don't connect, and I am not surprised when you look at the group in which it's enjoyed, and can't relate to what 'shooting' really means.

It's not about actually shooting people and nobody would even consider it. It's about dealing with the abject stupidity of people during lockdown.

I have enjoyed plenty of jokes about peoples stupidity at various times.

None of those jokes involved shooting them.

I guess maybe your past career plays a part, but it is a bit odd. To be honest.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 20:03 - Jun 26 with 994 viewsSpruceMoose

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 19:42 - Jun 26 by hampstead_blue

To be honest, the group of fellas who actually shoot people for a living laughing about shooting people is more disturbing to me than a group of fellas who've never even held a gun making jokes about shooting people.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 20:05 - Jun 26 with 991 viewseireblue

You find enough people more stupid than you to laugh at?

Crikey.*

*No virtual people were threatened with mortal danger during the making of this joke.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 20:06]
In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 20:07 - Jun 26 with 985 viewsShawsey

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 20:10 - Jun 26 with 977 viewsShawsey

In case you were wondering where your anger should be directed... on 20:12 - Jun 26 with 973 viewsShawsey

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024