Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... 11:53 - Jun 26 with 3285 viewsITFC_Forever

As soon as there's any criticism, he can blame it on C-19 as there's no money to sign players, got to develop your own etc.

Honestly, that guy is made of teflon. Doesn't matter that the squad is being dreadfully managed - a half-decent manager would have got a tune out of that squad.

We're going to start the new season with zero optimism in the manager and our expectations continually being moved downwards by PRP and LO'N.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 12:03 - Jun 26 with 2099 viewsSuperblue95

Yes but think how happy we will be if we manage to avoid relegation...

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 12:11 - Jun 26 with 2080 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He cant blame Covid-19 for anything, I'm pretty sure thats global and not isolated to Suffolk...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 13:22 - Jun 26 with 1985 viewsBlueBadger

Honestly, if he was a bit racist he'd be football's Boris Johnson. As it is, he's far better at PR than he is doing his job competently and for a long time, idiots would defend him to the hilt.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What about if we do get relegated..... on 13:29 - Jun 26 with 1975 viewsBloots

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 12:03 - Jun 26 by Superblue95

….though.

All those new grounds we'd get to visit!

A Division 4 tour!

100 points.

100 goals.

And the football will be so much better.

He just gets it.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 13:39 - Jun 26 with 1945 viewsBluefish

There wil be plenty on here excusing him and deflecting blame elsewhere. They will call anyone that can see through the lack of tactics and poor performances names like a troll

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 13:42 - Jun 26 with 1943 viewsITFC_Forever

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 12:03 - Jun 26 by Superblue95

Absolute scenes.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What about if we do get relegated..... on 14:06 - Jun 26 with 1906 viewspointofblue

What about if we do get relegated..... on 13:29 - Jun 26 by Bloots

….though.

All those new grounds we'd get to visit!

A Division 4 tour!

100 points.

100 goals.

And the football will be so much better.

He just gets it.

Is our mistake we didn’t specify that we expected 100 points and 100 goals across one season rather than multiple?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:07 - Jun 26 with 1898 viewsLibero

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 13:39 - Jun 26 by Bluefish

There wil be plenty on here excusing him and deflecting blame elsewhere. They will call anyone that can see through the lack of tactics and poor performances names like a troll

I love how you've painted yourself into a messianic figure.
Login to get fewer ads

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:12 - Jun 26 with 1874 viewsBluefish

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:07 - Jun 26 by Libero

I love how you've painted yourself into a messianic figure.

The league table did the painting. You would hope the performances would do the painting but it seemed to be willfully ignored

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:17 - Jun 26 with 1879 viewsLibero

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:12 - Jun 26 by Bluefish

The league table did the painting. You would hope the performances would do the painting but it seemed to be willfully ignored

Mate, we all want Lambert gone, most of us have wanted him gone ever since they threw away a brilliant start to the season with his tinkering.

This narrative you've created where you stand alone in wanting him out and people are doing nothing but defending and making excuses for him is entire fictitious.

Reminds me a bit of when Benters used to go on and on about wanting McCarthy gone because he only plays hoof ball, then when the tide turned and it was time for McCarthy to move on Benters spent every other post reminding people that he was the first person to want him gone lol.
LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:33 - Jun 26 with 1863 viewsBlueBadger

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:17 - Jun 26 by Libero

Mate, we all want Lambert gone, most of us have wanted him gone ever since they threw away a brilliant start to the season with his tinkering.

This narrative you've created where you stand alone in wanting him out and people are doing nothing but defending and making excuses for him is entire fictitious.

Reminds me a bit of when Benters used to go on and on about wanting McCarthy gone because he only plays hoof ball, then when the tide turned and it was time for McCarthy to move on Benters spent every other post reminding people that he was the first person to want him gone lol.

And it's not like he was the only one being cynical about Lambert from very early days. I know myself, Blootsy, Herbers and Sitters were as well. Fishers was just the loudest and weirdest about it.

He's basically turned into Texters circa 2017.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:34 - Jun 26 with 1860 viewsLibero

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:33 - Jun 26 by BlueBadger

And it's not like he was the only one being cynical about Lambert from very early days. I know myself, Blootsy, Herbers and Sitters were as well. Fishers was just the loudest and weirdest about it.

Cue Fishers responding with a meaningless sound bite "he just gets it" or similar.
LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:48 - Jun 26 with 1837 viewsBluefish

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:33 - Jun 26 by BlueBadger

I've never ever said it was just me, I have merely pointed out that I was still being called a troll about it in December 2019 because apparently the league table told the story. It was crystal clear from long before that PRP was utterly clueless.

Just for the record Herb was one of those dismissing my concerns loudly until the league table finally showed him that he was wrong. He then became a cheerleader for Shambert Out.

I have always acknowledge you bloots and sitters as people that could see through the facade

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:48 - Jun 26 with 1833 viewsBluefish

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:34 - Jun 26 by Libero

Cue Fishers responding with a meaningless sound bite "he just gets it" or similar.

He just gets it

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:50 - Jun 26 with 1830 viewsBluefish

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:48 - Jun 26 by Bluefish

He just gets it

lucky to have him

Rather be in div 3 with Lambo than.......

All those new grounds. (n/t) on 15:02 - Jun 26 with 1812 viewsBloots

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:50 - Jun 26 by Bluefish

lucky to have him

Rather be in div 3 with Lambo than.......

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

All those new grounds. (n/t) on 15:04 - Jun 26 with 1798 viewsBluefish

All those new grounds. (n/t) on 15:02 - Jun 26 by Bloots

Selling out every week because of PRP

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:05 - Jun 26 with 1801 viewsHerbivore

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 14:48 - Jun 26 by Bluefish

I've never ever said it was just me, I have merely pointed out that I was still being called a troll about it in December 2019 because apparently the league table told the story. It was crystal clear from long before that PRP was utterly clueless.

Just for the record Herb was one of those dismissing my concerns loudly until the league table finally showed him that he was wrong. He then became a cheerleader for Shambert Out.

I have always acknowledge you bloots and sitters as people that could see through the facade

Stop rewriting history please. You are literally the only person who thinks I've ever been a Lambert fan boy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:06 - Jun 26 with 1806 viewsMach_foreignBlue

We have already had Skuse 'apologising' us for the last season as he had done so 12 months ago and that's what he will do again in May 2021.

Now hopeless Lambert is coming out with the early excuses. He's forgotten tell us that he believes we're going to benefit from the squad rotation.

What's next?

Obviously we are awaiting our 'inspirational leader and skip' to come out and apologise us for the last season and tell us that they know they had let the fans down plus that they know they have to do better next season. As for what he is gonna say in May 2021 see Skuse. Exactly same.

Evans.....he'll come out soon with his annual summer crap in which he'll say a few words that 'make sense' and obviously it will be lapped up by many.

Emyr Huws ....the biggest waste of recent years comparable to Paul Taylor. He'll tell us he feels fit as ever and wants a new contract with the club.

Let's not forget O'Neill and a few cliches from him ahead of new season.

Bunch of frauds ! Nice, cosy ride for all of them, no pressure to deliver anything good !
LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:07 - Jun 26 with 1788 viewsBluefish

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:05 - Jun 26 by Herbivore

Stop rewriting history please. You are literally the only person who thinks I've ever been a Lambert fan boy.

You know your posts from pre January still exist don't you?
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 15:08]

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:08 - Jun 26 with 1781 viewsBluefish

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:06 - Jun 26 by Mach_foreignBlue

We have already had Skuse 'apologising' us for the last season as he had done so 12 months ago and that's what he will do again in May 2021.

Now hopeless Lambert is coming out with the early excuses. He's forgotten tell us that he believes we're going to benefit from the squad rotation.

What's next?

Obviously we are awaiting our 'inspirational leader and skip' to come out and apologise us for the last season and tell us that they know they had let the fans down plus that they know they have to do better next season. As for what he is gonna say in May 2021 see Skuse. Exactly same.

Evans.....he'll come out soon with his annual summer crap in which he'll say a few words that 'make sense' and obviously it will be lapped up by many.

Emyr Huws ....the biggest waste of recent years comparable to Paul Taylor. He'll tell us he feels fit as ever and wants a new contract with the club.

Let's not forget O'Neill and a few cliches from him ahead of new season.

Bunch of frauds ! Nice, cosy ride for all of them, no pressure to deliver anything good !

shock news.....mach makes it about Chambo, Skuse and Huws

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:09 - Jun 26 with 1778 viewsMach_foreignBlue

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:08 - Jun 26 by Bluefish

shock news.....mach makes it about Chambo, Skuse and Huws

It ain't shocking though that you can't read properly as I've included more people than your beloved three.
LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:13 - Jun 26 with 1757 viewsBluefish

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:09 - Jun 26 by Mach_foreignBlue

It ain't shocking though that you can't read properly as I've included more people than your beloved three.

Yep evans and o'neil part of the deflection as I predicted in an earlier post

Not sure why you always pick our best 3 players out
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 15:14]

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:13 - Jun 26 with 1758 viewsBluefish

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:07 - Jun 26 by Bluefish

You know your posts from pre January still exist don't you?
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 15:08]

there are dozens like this

Lambert contract talks?? by Bluefish 11 Oct 2019 17:42
I thought the wise man said SUQ

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:16 - Jun 26 with 1753 viewsMach_foreignBlue

LambertOut teeing us all up for another season of crapness.... on 15:13 - Jun 26 by Bluefish

Yep evans and o'neil part of the deflection as I predicted in an earlier post

Not sure why you always pick our best 3 players out
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 15:14]

I've also included Lambert.

Even Gwion Edwards is better than those 3.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024