Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. 13:51 - Jun 26 with 1190 viewsgordon

Closing fast, though.
We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 14:02 - Jun 26 with 1143 viewspointofblue

Do most of them not have the mental capacity to speak without a bit of paper or a phone as a prompt?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 14:19 - Jun 26 with 1118 viewsPendejo

So a republic is not a democracy? Well I never knew that.

https://www.worldatlas.com/what-is-a-representative-democracy.html#:~:text=The%2

Had always thought government of the people, for the people, by the people indicated a democracy, well you live and learn... hopefully

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 14:23 - Jun 26 with 1113 viewsDarth_Koont

I suspect it's only because we don't have that type of direct representative contact.

I imagine a 5G-Coronavirus public hearing in the UK would have been ....um interesting.

Pronouns: He/Him

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 14:29 - Jun 26 with 1104 viewsDanTheMan

Absolute fooking idiots.

The people on that panel must have the patience of a saint to not respond.

Put a mask on.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 14:30 - Jun 26 with 1097 viewsDanTheMan

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 14:19 - Jun 26 by Pendejo

So a republic is not a democracy? Well I never knew that.

https://www.worldatlas.com/what-is-a-representative-democracy.html#:~:text=The%2

Had always thought government of the people, for the people, by the people indicated a democracy, well you live and learn... hopefully

That's been a thing for a while now, I can't remember what kicked off the whole "we're a republic not a democracy" but it did the rounds in certain circles.

Of course, the two are not mutually exclusive.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 14:36 - Jun 26 with 1086 viewsPendejo

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 14:29 - Jun 26 by DanTheMan

Absolute fooking idiots.

The people on that panel must have the patience of a saint to not respond.

Put a mask on.

Hence the smirking behind the mask comment.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 15:44 - Jun 26 with 1015 viewsjeera

Weird. The link disappears for me when I open the thread.

I can see it's there when viewing the thread on the forum though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 15:49 - Jun 26 with 1010 viewsMullet

Seems like a mental health issue to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but there's some concerning patterns of thought and behaviour there still.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 17:03 - Jun 26 with 952 viewsOldsmoker

I quote....

On the flip side, there is a possibility for the public to elect a bad or corrupt representative after being manipulated into doing so through bribes or false promises. The elected representative can choose not to honor their promises to the voters and expect no repercussions except the denial of a reelection.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 17:35 - Jun 26 with 913 viewsWeWereZombies

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 15:44 - Jun 26 by jeera

Weird. The link disappears for me when I open the thread.

I can see it's there when viewing the thread on the forum though.

Took a while to appear when I opened the thread

gordon needs to upgrade his track and trace system...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 22:55 - Jun 26 with 816 viewsTractorWood

It's amazing their numbers aren't far worse than the already incredibly sobering levels they are at.

There just seems to be no appetite to act remotely sensible, fueled by a president who doesn't get it. Fauci seems to be a good guy and comes across very well.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 22:59 - Jun 26 with 808 viewsjeera

We're still marginally less stupid than Americans. on 17:35 - Jun 26 by WeWereZombies

Took a while to appear when I opened the thread

gordon needs to upgrade his track and trace system...

Nope, still nothing there for me.

Only this "Closing fast, though."

Then nuffink. A blank space.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024