Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? 20:46 - Jun 26 with 1109 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jun/26/bernie-ecclestone-says-black-peopl

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 20:52 - Jun 26 with 1071 viewsWD19

It’s a quiet evening, so give it a try and keep us posted.
Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 20:53 - Jun 26 with 1069 viewsLibero

Incredible.
Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:02 - Jun 26 with 1025 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 20:52 - Jun 26 by WD19

It’s a quiet evening, so give it a try and keep us posted.

Just a huge bruise so far, my massive intellect is seemingly unharmed.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:10 - Jun 26 with 1009 viewsfactual_blue

Bernie is too busy to deal with a revolving door adequately

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:14 - Jun 26 with 998 viewsgazzer1999

Sprucie what's your take on the history of your beloved newspaper? Not looking to cause a stir but your paper is used a lot to justify a lot of opinions on this site.
Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:15 - Jun 26 with 994 viewsjeera

Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:14 - Jun 26 by gazzer1999

Sprucie what's your take on the history of your beloved newspaper? Not looking to cause a stir but your paper is used a lot to justify a lot of opinions on this site.

You do understand the quotes are from Ecclestone?

The paper here is completely irrelevant.

Say you understand that.

Here's a publication you might trust more saying the same thing:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-autosport/1301486/Lewis-Hamilton-F1-Bernie-Ec

Plenty more available.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 21:21]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:21 - Jun 26 with 977 viewsgazzer1999

Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:15 - Jun 26 by jeera

Say you understand that.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-autosport/1301486/Lewis-Hamilton-F1-Bernie-Ec

Plenty more available.

Of course I do, Bernie is obviously harbouring very racist views.
Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:23 - Jun 26 with 970 viewsHerbivore

Say you understand that.

Plenty more available.

I fear your expectation levels are too high here.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:23 - Jun 26 with 973 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:14 - Jun 26 by gazzer1999

I love the Ipswich Star but sadly can't get it over here. The Derek Deckchair Davis days were tough to get through though.

Comments on their website lately have been a little basic for my tastes too, you can really tell they've been left by the kind of people who use ITFC Facebook Fans groups and haven't really seen much of the world.

Not sure why you're asking me about the Star though. Did you have any thoughts on the billionaire who declared racism to not be a big deal anymore? Good news eh!? I guess those pesky Blacks should just be content that they're not being forced to pick cotton anymore!
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 21:24]

Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:25 - Jun 26 with 966 viewsgazzer1999

Say you understand that.

Plenty more available.

No I do not trust it at all, was wondering what was thought of the 'past' of another paper. Like I said obviously Bernie is not a very pleasant person.
Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:25 - Jun 26 with 958 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:25 - Jun 26 by gazzer1999

No I do not trust it at all, was wondering what was thought of the 'past' of another paper. Like I said obviously Bernie is not a very pleasant person.

Which paper are you talking about man? And which past!? Out with it!
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 21:26]

Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:45 - Jun 26 with 913 viewsjeera

Is it possible to face palm yourself to death? on 21:25 - Jun 26 by SpruceMoose

Which paper are you talking about man? And which past!? Out with it!
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 21:26]

Clearly a shout out to the Guardian's beginnings almost 200 years ago.

It's a reference that some people like to make sometimes.

As it has no connection to those times now at all and has been bought and sold since - a very long time ago - it's more than a tenuous attempt to make some shady connections.

*Btw, I'm aware you know this, just saying it to save time.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024