Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... 11:39 - Jun 27 with 802 viewsBlueBadger

..is now filled with posts saying 'FOPRP'....

....FOPRP.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 11:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 11:50 - Jun 27 with 769 viewsTangledupin_Blue

It is not clever nor amusing; not even original. Just irritating.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 12:01 - Jun 27 with 748 viewsBlueBadger

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 11:50 - Jun 27 by Tangledupin_Blue

Sorry if this has upset you.

FOPRP.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 12:09 - Jun 27 with 741 viewsfactual_blue

An upvote for recognition of thread mode as the correct way to view TWTD.

The mode for the intellectual and moral elite.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 12:11 - Jun 27 with 734 viewsBlueBadger

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 12:09 - Jun 27 by factual_blue

An upvote for recognition of thread mode as the correct way to view TWTD.

The mode for the intellectual and moral elite.

I'm glad someone can see sense here.

FOPRP.

Lambert out. (n/t) on 12:18 - Jun 27 with 718 viewsBloots

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 11:50 - Jun 27 by Tangledupin_Blue

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 12:19 - Jun 27 with 713 viewsfabian_illness

Why do you keep telling people you have:

Fungal
Orifice
Prolapse
Rectal
Piles

I’d have thought you’d have kept that private.
As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 12:26 - Jun 27 with 706 viewsKeno

That just about sums up my thoughts about our 'manager'

well done!!

FOPRP

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 12:35 - Jun 27 with 698 viewsOldsmoker

It's Silly Saturday.
Boris has released us from the tyranny of lockdown and we're free to go outside and rejoice so we'll stay in and post on TWTD.
#FOPRP

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 12:40 - Jun 27 with 686 viewsKeno

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 12:35 - Jun 27 by Oldsmoker

It's Silly Saturday.
Boris has released us from the tyranny of lockdown and we're free to go outside and rejoice so we'll stay in and post on TWTD.
#FOPRP

I would go out but it’s raining

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 12:41 - Jun 27 with 679 viewsfactual_blue

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 12:40 - Jun 27 by Keno

I would go out but it’s raining

...and whose fault is the rain?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 12:50 - Jun 27 with 654 viewsBluefish

Well I approve

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 14:37 - Jun 27 with 603 viewsKeno

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 12:41 - Jun 27 by factual_blue

...and whose fault is the rain?

Clegg?

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 16:04 - Jun 27 with 582 viewssolemio

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 14:37 - Jun 27 by Keno

Clegg?

QE II ?
As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 16:20 - Jun 27 with 570 viewsWeWereZombies

I always get confused about this. Would this post be in thread or table mode?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 16:21 - Jun 27 with 567 viewsWeWereZombies

This one is in table mode, right?

As the page(if you use thread mode as is only right and proper)... on 16:21 - Jun 27 with 566 viewsWeWereZombies

And this one in thread mode?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024