Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( 15:15 - Jun 27 with 1132 viewsbournemouthblue

1 - 0 down and Werder Bremen are leading 3 - 0

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 15:36 - Jun 27 with 1091 viewsStourbridgeblue

Køln doing it deliberately to send them down. ;(

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 15:43 - Jun 27 with 1077 viewsbournemouthblue

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 15:36 - Jun 27 by Stourbridgeblue

Køln doing it deliberately to send them down. ;(

2 - 0 to Union Berlin now

Oh dear!

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 15:43 - Jun 27 with 1075 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Union Berlin 2-0 that means Fortuna are on the brink of relegation.
Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 16:18 - Jun 27 with 1036 viewsMach_foreignBlue

3-0 Union

Fortuna relegated !

Yet another managerial failure for Uwe Rosler who somehow keeps getting jobs at football.
Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 16:22 - Jun 27 with 1009 viewsbournemouthblue

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 16:18 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

3-0 Union

Fortuna relegated !

Yet another managerial failure for Uwe Rosler who somehow keeps getting jobs at football.

The kind of manager we'll probably be looking at

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 16:29 - Jun 27 with 990 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 16:22 - Jun 27 by bournemouthblue

The kind of manager we'll probably be looking at

Yes we would have been if Lambert hadn't been 'rewarded' with 5 years.
Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 16:53 - Jun 27 with 948 viewsBlueBadger

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 16:18 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

3-0 Union

Fortuna relegated !

They'll have Better Football to look forward to though..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 17:03 - Jun 27 with 938 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 16:53 - Jun 27 by BlueBadger

They'll have Better Football to look forward to though..

Tell us more about 2.Bundesliga then.
Login to get fewer ads

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 17:07 - Jun 27 with 923 viewsBlueBadger

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 17:03 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Tell us more about 2.Bundesliga then.

They'll see lots of new grounds and probably get 100 points and 100 goals as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 17:13 - Jun 27 with 912 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 17:07 - Jun 27 by BlueBadger

They'll see lots of new grounds and probably get 100 points and 100 goals as well.

Lots of new grounds? You and your knowledge about football

They had spent only two seasons in the Bundesliga in the last decade so majority of 2nd Division grounds won't be anything new to them.
Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 17:17 - Jun 27 with 901 viewsgainsboroughblue

In a 34 game campaign, that would be some achievement!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 17:26 - Jun 27 with 899 viewsgainsboroughblue

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 17:13 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Lots of new grounds? You and your knowledge about football

They had spent only two seasons in the Bundesliga in the last decade so majority of 2nd Division grounds won't be anything new to them.

The German (as well as the Dutch and several other Euro leagues) top two divisions is a very yo-yoing league. The same teams just seem to swap places over the course of two or three seasons.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 18:27 - Jun 27 with 861 viewsPendejo

Do you get the feeling that post was wasted, having been taken literally rather than the spirit in which I had thought it posted?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 18:46 - Jun 27 with 839 viewsBlueBadger

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 18:27 - Jun 27 by Pendejo

Do you get the feeling that post was wasted, having been taken literally rather than the spirit in which I had thought it posted?

I do sometimes worry I'm going to inadvertently cause Mach an injury or cardiac event at some point.

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 18:51 - Jun 27 with 837 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 18:46 - Jun 27 by BlueBadger

I do sometimes worry I'm going to inadvertently cause Mach an injury or cardiac event at some point.

No way. It's a completely different feeling as you keep amusing us with your ITFC and football knowledge which have been proven yet again.

But when it comes to talking about Judge and Nsiala you're losing your s**t
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 18:52]
Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 19:05 - Jun 27 with 808 viewsBlueBadger

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 18:51 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

No way. It's a completely different feeling as you keep amusing us with your ITFC and football knowledge which have been proven yet again.

But when it comes to talking about Judge and Nsiala you're losing your s**t
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 18:52]

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 20:06 - Jun 27 with 765 viewsCrock

Not going well for Dusseldorf at the moment :( on 17:26 - Jun 27 by gainsboroughblue

The German (as well as the Dutch and several other Euro leagues) top two divisions is a very yo-yoing league. The same teams just seem to swap places over the course of two or three seasons.

Over the last 10 seasons of the 22 teams promoted from 2. Bundesliga only 5 teams have been promoted twice.

Poll: Favourite number?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024