Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Hull, Middleborough, Stoke or 'uddersfield.... 08:45 - Jun 29 with 1541 viewsbobbyramsey

...come down this year, they should "walk" League 1.

Let's see what happens, could be interesting....
If Hull, Middleborough, Stoke or 'uddersfield.... on 08:52 - Jun 29 with 1504 viewsITFC_Forever

Possibly not Hull to be fair with the Allams in charge....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If Hull, Middleborough, Stoke or 'uddersfield.... on 08:53 - Jun 29 with 1508 viewstractorboy1978

The league is always 'going to be harder' next year but it rarely works out that way. Stoke should have walked the Championship. They are a club on a huge downward trajectory along with Hull.

No way Boro will come down with Colin in charge.
If Hull, Middleborough, Stoke or 'uddersfield.... on 09:06 - Jun 29 with 1453 viewsEastTownBlue

If Hull, Middleborough, Stoke or 'uddersfield.... on 08:53 - Jun 29 by tractorboy1978

The league is always 'going to be harder' next year but it rarely works out that way. Stoke should have walked the Championship. They are a club on a huge downward trajectory along with Hull.

No way Boro will come down with Colin in charge.

We used to say that every year about the Championship in relation to getting promotion.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2020 9:07]
If Hull, Middleborough, Stoke or 'uddersfield.... on 09:20 - Jun 29 with 1416 viewsOldsmoker

This time last year.

"Of the 3 relegated clubs Rotherham, Bolton, and Ipswich I think Ipswich will walk League 1".
And they did until they played Accrington away and then the wheels fell off.
I think we all know that it was a gypsy curse. Lambert should have bought that lucky heather.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

If Hull, Middleborough, Stoke or 'uddersfield.... on 15:01 - Jun 29 with 1131 viewsbournemouthblue

If Hull, Middleborough, Stoke or 'uddersfield.... on 09:20 - Jun 29 by Oldsmoker

This time last year.

"Of the 3 relegated clubs Rotherham, Bolton, and Ipswich I think Ipswich will walk League 1".
And they did until they played Accrington away and then the wheels fell off.
I think we all know that it was a gypsy curse. Lambert should have bought that lucky heather.

I think the Rotherham game actually was the one which did it

KVY picked up a knock which he was carrying into the next game and then he aggravated it further

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

If Hull, Middleborough, Stoke or 'uddersfield.... on 15:12 - Jun 29 with 1117 viewsbournemouthblue

Peterborough are going to be in pretty good shape along with Sunderland and whoever fails in the play-offs this year

I fear CoVid is going to be like FFP on drugs for Marcus Evans

We'll be relying on our youths to come good

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

If Hull, Middleborough, Stoke or 'uddersfield.... on 16:59 - Jun 29 with 1029 viewsflimflam

What happens to the 2.5 million wage cap?

Do they get a seasons grace?

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

If Hull, Middleborough, Stoke or 'uddersfield.... on 21:28 - Jun 29 with 890 viewsArnieM

Lol, they said Town would walk the league “ with their squad”.
Yer , right !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

If Hull, Middleborough, Stoke or 'uddersfield.... on 23:01 - Jun 29 with 845 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Will that be walking it ahead of Peterborough, Sunderland, Portsmouth and us or behind some of us and probably several others similar to Oxford, Fleetwood, Wycombe etc?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024