Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One for the growers.....Tomatillo....have you? 16:54 - Jun 29 with 653 viewshampstead_blue

Does anyone grow them?

I started last year and wow! They are wonderful. It's that little bit of authenticity in a salsa or Mexican food.

So easy to grow and you only need three plants for a supply all year round.
I made the mistake of not labelling my seed trays and have got around 10 all starting to bear fruit. I feel the neighbours will be getting some freebies.

I would recommend them. We don't have a greenhouse as our house is still being built, so can tell you they are great outside in the wind and rain.
Can't wait to get them into my greenhouse for next year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomatillo

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

One for the growers.....Tomatillo....have you? on 18:31 - Jun 29 with 568 viewsghostofescobar

Are they similar to tomacco's, as grown by Homer Simpson?

GhostOfEscobar

One for the growers.....Tomatillo....have you? on 19:55 - Jun 29 with 524 viewsWeWereZombies

May I be the first to say 'Is this the way to...'?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

One for the growers.....Tomatillo....have you? on 09:41 - Jun 30 with 435 viewshampstead_blue

One for the growers.....Tomatillo....have you? on 19:55 - Jun 29 by WeWereZombies

May I be the first to say 'Is this the way to...'?

......authentic salsa......

Then Sir, you are a winner......Well played.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024