Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazon football... 21:03 - Jun 29 with 779 viewssparks

Crowd noise is awful. Very high in the mix, very artificial, very variable for no obvious reason- and totally incongruous with the shouts and instructions they have mixed in at the same level. Any way of turning it off?!!!

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Amazon football... on 21:11 - Jun 29 with 745 viewssparks

Found the button. What a relief. The other channels have done the noise with varying effectiveness but this was an assault on my ears.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Amazon football... on 21:38 - Jun 29 with 693 viewsbournemouthblue

I have it on now, you can still hear the players and managers shouting which makes it weirder

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Amazon football... on 07:12 - Jun 30 with 545 viewsmikeybloo88

Think BT have done the noise better than any of the broadcasters, although the best for me was Leeds who I think had their own noise engineers pumping it into the stadium...best cardboard crowd I've seen too.
Amazon football... on 09:39 - Jun 30 with 473 viewsGarv

Thought exactly the same.

Not many broadcasters gave got it right. Amazon is the worst so far but because it's controlled based on what's happening and chances and shots etc, most of the noise is delayed and doesn't always fit. I thought Brighton had scored the other day based on all the cheering and it took a couple of seconds to work out the keeper had saved it.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Amazon football... on 09:51 - Jun 30 with 457 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Amazon football... on 07:12 - Jun 30 by mikeybloo88

Think BT have done the noise better than any of the broadcasters, although the best for me was Leeds who I think had their own noise engineers pumping it into the stadium...best cardboard crowd I've seen too.

Bin Laden being in attendance was really quite something

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Amazon football... on 09:54 - Jun 30 with 448 viewsLibero

Amazon football... on 09:51 - Jun 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Bin Laden being in attendance was really quite something

I think if you're going to do that you need to go the whole hog, lets have a whole stand of terrorists and warlords.
Amazon football... on 10:05 - Jun 30 with 435 viewsJamestownPrince

Amazon Football...

How did Troy PARROTT play?

sorry !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024