Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? 21:35 - Jun 29 with 4373 viewsArnieM

I think I can unfortunately.

They have played some nice football in the behind closed doors gamesI’ve seen, but Pukki is pants.
and they done appear to have anyone else capable of gett8ng the goals. They also have a soft defence.. However they never give up and with their wingbacks and the likes of Cantwell and Beundi ( spl), they can cause opponents problems ( even if they can’t finish ). So with games against Watford and West Ham, can anyone else seem them taking the points in these games? I can, and they are only 6 points adrift ( 7 with GD taken into account).

Thoughts guys ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:39 - Jun 29 with 2191 viewsitfcjoe

No, they are hopeless and miles adrift. They play some nice football but can't defend.

Big game vs So'ton, d1cked 3-0 at home - they needed to get something out of that.

Probably need 5 wins in 9 games, and have just lost 2 home games in a week

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:40 - Jun 29 with 2177 viewsgainsboroughblue

The answer lies in your question. I think they've accepted it more or less and as much as we take the pi55 about support, teams down at the bottom are done no favours by empty stadia.

I can't think of another team bad enough to go down in their place.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:42 - Jun 29 with 2158 viewsclive_baker

Not a hope. They're a shambles defensively. 4 of their remaining 7 are away including Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City so I give them no chance at all of staying up. They'll do well to hit 30 points.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:44 - Jun 29 with 2144 viewsbournemouthblue

They were woeful against Southampton and far from impressive against Everton?

Man U is about the only game they have looked alright and I suspect there was an element of upping their game because of the occasion

They have a strange run in, it's a combination of teams around them and then the big clubs who they are unlikely to get any change from

It will be interesting to see how much they 120 minutes against Man U has taken out of them

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:46 - Jun 29 with 2123 viewsBlueBadger

Didn't they all die horribly, get recaptured or just plain fail to escape in the film though?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:47 - Jun 29 with 2118 viewsBlueBadger

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:39 - Jun 29 by itfcjoe

No, they are hopeless and miles adrift. They play some nice football but can't defend.

Big game vs So'ton, d1cked 3-0 at home - they needed to get something out of that.

They look like a Premier League version of us in 18/19. Hell, people on here are even noticing the Improved Performances they're putting in...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:48 - Jun 29 with 2120 viewsPJH

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:39 - Jun 29 by itfcjoe

They don't have 9 games they have 7 including away to Arsenal, away to Chelsea and away to Man C.

They do need to win 5 out of those 7 but have done little in those three games that I have loved seeing them lose to suggest that they might win 1 of them.

They have drawn each first half 0-0 though but they only participate in the second half.
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:49 - Jun 29 with 2106 viewspatrickswell

It should be alright, but while the gap remains “only” 6 points they still have a shot. The bottom 5 have been fairly hopeless this year.
Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:52 - Jun 29 with 2093 viewsSeablu

Nope, they're doomed already.
Out of a very poor bottom five, they'll drop along with Bournemouth & Watford.
Due to our pitiful existence these days, I won't even bother to celebrate it particularly.
Just a small, socially-distanced gathering and a few beers.

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:54 - Jun 29 with 2084 viewsitfcjoe

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:48 - Jun 29 by PJH

They don't have 9 games they have 7 including away to Arsenal, away to Chelsea and away to Man C.

They do need to win 5 out of those 7 but have done little in those three games that I have loved seeing them lose to suggest that they might win 1 of them.

They have drawn each first half 0-0 though but they only participate in the second half.

Yeah, I'd confused myself with needing 5 in 9 at the restart, of which they've lost the first 2

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:54 - Jun 29 with 2084 viewsbournemouthblue

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:49 - Jun 29 by patrickswell

It should be alright, but while the gap remains “only” 6 points they still have a shot. The bottom 5 have been fairly hopeless this year.

The three relegation spots isn't really enough for how poor this crop are

Watford should have enough to pull away but they are showing little sign of it currently

The claim Norwich are the best side ever to be relegated is simply ridiculous, they're not even the best side to be relegated this season

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:55 - Jun 29 with 2080 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Good football but have no steel at the back, that will be the downfall, not going forward to be fair to them.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:57 - Jun 29 with 2073 viewsPJH

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:52 - Jun 29 by Seablu

Nope, they're doomed already.
Out of a very poor bottom five, they'll drop along with Bournemouth & Watford.
Due to our pitiful existence these days, I won't even bother to celebrate it particularly.
Just a small, socially-distanced gathering and a few beers.

I will have my usual celebratory swig out of a Bacardi bottle when they get relegated and also watch About Anglia and Look East which I only watch when something not good happens relating to Carrot Rud.

I hope West Ham are one of those that go down with them, thought Watford would be alright but they are making it difficult for themselves.

Naarwich still have to go to Watford too.
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:59 - Jun 29 with 2059 viewsBlueBadger

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:49 - Jun 29 by patrickswell

Where have I heard 'the division's poor and we're only 6 points adrift' recently?

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:00 - Jun 29 with 2061 viewsPJH

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:55 - Jun 29 by TheTrueBlue1878

Good football but have no steel at the back, that will be the downfall, not going forward to be fair to them.

Although 25 goals in 31 games does not suggest that they are all that good going forward either.
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:02 - Jun 29 with 2058 viewspatrickswell

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:59 - Jun 29 by BlueBadger

Where have I heard 'the division's poor and we're only 6 points adrift' recently?

But they weren’t pinning their hopes on Jon Nolan and Alan “Look Busy” Judge.
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:09 - Jun 29 with 2025 viewsbournemouthblue

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:55 - Jun 29 by TheTrueBlue1878

They are very reliant on Buendia and Cantwell from what I can see

Hernandez would be dangerous if he had any end product

The full backs are good, given the sheer amount of money you get from parachute payments, they'll probably keep Lewis, Godfrey and Aarons

Pukki will probably move on but they can probably go and blow £10 - 20 million on the best strikers at Championship level

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:11 - Jun 29 with 2010 viewsBlueBadger

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:00 - Jun 29 by PJH

Although 25 goals in 31 games does not suggest that they are all that good going forward either.

Can't score, can't defend and 'improved performances', even when they're two division above us, they can't resist trying to copy us...

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:12 - Jun 29 with 2011 viewsmr_bean

Nah. They're gonners.

I would be amused if they beat West Ham to drag them further into the sh1te too though.
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:13 - Jun 29 with 2007 viewsm14_blue

They’ve scored comfortably the least in the whole league.

They’re rubbish and are going down with a whimper. Clearly over achieved massively last year and I remember some apparent Ipswich fans saying they would be pushing for European football..bizarre.

They’re annoyingly well run though, have planned for this and have several good assets to sell off should they need to.
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:14 - Jun 29 with 2002 viewsfactual_blue

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:09 - Jun 29 by bournemouthblue

They are very reliant on Buendia and Cantwell from what I can see

Hernandez would be dangerous if he had any end product

The full backs are good, given the sheer amount of money you get from parachute payments, they'll probably keep Lewis, Godfrey and Aarons

Pukki will probably move on but they can probably go and blow £10 - 20 million on the best strikers at Championship level

And of course they have the natural successor to Wolfie van RIckswinkle in Mr Pukey.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:18 - Jun 29 with 1986 viewsRocky

Credit to them though. Thanks to the BBC, I have never heard Carrow Road so noisy as it was against Man Utd the other night.
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:24 - Jun 29 with 1953 viewsDinnernotTea

I can see them doing it. To be just 6 points off *STILL* is a major boost to them. Win one and they're firmly back in it. The others look absolutely horrific as well.

They've got to be one of the luckiest football clubs of the last 10 years so an escape would not shock me.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:58 - Jun 29 with 1876 viewsNthsuffolkblue

They are 19 points behind a team that lost 9-0 at home earlier in the season. And only have 7 games left to make up the 6 point gap.

OK, there are some other poor sides with them but they are 6 points worse than all of them too. It requires them to win 3 games that 3 out of the 4 above them fail to win on top of matching any other points those teams pick up. I reckon you could name your own odds for them to stay up at most bookies.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 23:05 - Jun 29 with 1835 viewswkj

Unless they get some of Michael's "secret stuff", Norwich's bounce back will involve everyone else in the league becoming really s*it. There isn't enough in that squad to pull it off, they are miles off of the pace.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024