Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? 21:35 - Jun 29 with 4376 viewsArnieM

I think I can unfortunately.

They have played some nice football in the behind closed doors gamesI’ve seen, but Pukki is pants.
and they done appear to have anyone else capable of gett8ng the goals. They also have a soft defence.. However they never give up and with their wingbacks and the likes of Cantwell and Beundi ( spl), they can cause opponents problems ( even if they can’t finish ). So with games against Watford and West Ham, can anyone else seem them taking the points in these games? I can, and they are only 6 points adrift ( 7 with GD taken into account).

Thoughts guys ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 23:08 - Jun 29 with 2152 viewsbournemouthblue

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:58 - Jun 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

They are 19 points behind a team that lost 9-0 at home earlier in the season. And only have 7 games left to make up the 6 point gap.

OK, there are some other poor sides with them but they are 6 points worse than all of them too. It requires them to win 3 games that 3 out of the 4 above them fail to win on top of matching any other points those teams pick up. I reckon you could name your own odds for them to stay up at most bookies.

They're essentially 6.5 points behind with that inferior goal difference

Their squad depth doesn't look strong enough, it will be interesting to see what effect that quarter final has had on them

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 23:17 - Jun 29 with 2148 viewsrgp1

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:12 - Jun 29 by mr_bean

Nah. They're gonners.

I would be amused if they beat West Ham to drag them further into the sh1te too though.

I bet Wet Sham wouldn't get 50000 plus in the championship!
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 23:33 - Jun 29 with 2132 viewsIllinoisblue

Well 2020’s gone just swimmingly so far so I fully expect them to pull off a last minute last day great escape.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 03:54 - Jun 30 with 2091 viewsSitfcB

Absolutely not.

They were sh’te against Southampton.

A little bit better v Everton but still lost.

Spirited v Man Utd in the cup but that’s only because Man Utd weren’t at their best.

They’re dead and buried.

Good.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 08:05 - Jun 30 with 2039 viewsBluefish

The numbskull section of fans do seem to spend a big chunk of their lives with a hard on for norwich

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 08:17 - Jun 30 with 2032 viewsChrisd

Going into the lockdown they seemed to be finding their feet more, but since the league restarted they appear a team struggling. Although they can play some decent football at times, they give the ball away cheaply, struggle defensively and lack a cutting edge up front. All ingredients for a side getting relegated. Nevertheless, they are still lightyears ahead of us and will be in strong position for a promotion challenge next season, especially the way they managed their finances during this campaign.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 08:20 - Jun 30 with 2033 viewsDubtractor

No chance. We keep hearing how they are better than their position suggests, but 21 points from 31 games is dreadful and they probably need 5 wins from 7 games to stay up.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 09:38 - Jun 30 with 1993 viewsLibero

Not a chance. I fancied them to get past United and have a crack at the cup, but now that's done so is their season.

They needed to get something out of those two home games immediately after restart to even have a chance of survival.
Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 09:48 - Jun 30 with 1978 viewsKeno

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 09:38 - Jun 30 by Libero

Not a chance. I fancied them to get past United and have a crack at the cup, but now that's done so is their season.

They needed to get something out of those two home games immediately after restart to even have a chance of survival.

To quote a past colleague, who when being asked if he was going to hit target simply replied "Ive more chance of p1ssing in the queens handbag'

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 09:50 - Jun 30 with 1973 viewsPJH

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 09:48 - Jun 30 by Keno

To quote a past colleague, who when being asked if he was going to hit target simply replied "Ive more chance of p1ssing in the queens handbag'

Did he p1ss in the Queen's handbag?
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 09:50 - Jun 30 with 1973 viewsIpswichKnight

I was a bit concerned before it all re-started that they would fluke a few victories and stay up. However having watched them now can sefely say they are doomed, as other say they play some nice pretty football but have a mistake in them at the back and can't score more than one in a game. Sadly they will sell some of there players for obscene sums while we give ours away for a bag of magic beans.

Plus side as a fan base we are nowhere near as deluded as them, one of them was on twitter recently proclaiming Farke a better coach than Klopp, I mean after all he never coached in the championship, this one was also trying to claim that they are a more successful side than Liverpool after all in the last 20+ years Liverpool have won just 1 league title and Norwich 3.
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 10:10 - Jun 30 with 1959 viewsBlueBadger

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 09:38 - Jun 30 by Libero

The manner of their defeat to United will sting and demoralise them further as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 10:13 - Jun 30 with 1957 viewsLibero

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 10:10 - Jun 30 by BlueBadger

The manner of their defeat to United will sting and demoralise them further as well.

Whisper it quietly, but I felt sorry for them.

Deserved to go to penalties.
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 10:14 - Jun 30 with 1955 viewsKeno

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 09:50 - Jun 30 by PJH

Did he p1ss in the Queen's handbag?

Not that I am aware o

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 10:16 - Jun 30 with 1950 viewsBlueBadger

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 10:13 - Jun 30 by Libero

Whisper it quietly, but I felt sorry for them.

Deserved to go to penalties.

...and then lose.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 10:18 - Jun 30 with 1949 viewsLibero

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 10:16 - Jun 30 by BlueBadger

...and then lose.

I think they'd probably have done it if it'd have gone to penalties, purely thanks to Tim Krul.
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 10:18 - Jun 30 with 1950 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:00 - Jun 29 by PJH

Although 25 goals in 31 games does not suggest that they are all that good going forward either.

Converting chances yes you’re probably right. Although they average 11 shots per game, and I think Emi Buendia is fourth for chances created in the Premier League behind Trent, KBD, Maddison.

You’re are probably right, not ruthless in converting although they do create a lot. Still the defence is shocking.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 13:01 - Jun 30 with 1910 viewsBlueinBrum

Bookies have them at 20/1 to stay up (or 1/50 to go down) so if you’re feeling is that strong, suggest you go and make some money!!
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 13:02]
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 13:08 - Jun 30 with 1909 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:09 - Jun 29 by bournemouthblue

They are very reliant on Buendia and Cantwell from what I can see

Hernandez would be dangerous if he had any end product

The full backs are good, given the sheer amount of money you get from parachute payments, they'll probably keep Lewis, Godfrey and Aarons

Pukki will probably move on but they can probably go and blow £10 - 20 million on the best strikers at Championship level

Agree very reliant on them 2. They have really found another man in behind Pukki who has really provided.

Even Pukki goals have dried up.

I like Max Aaron’s, think he’s a very good full back.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 17:21 - Jun 30 with 1866 viewsyoda

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:39 - Jun 29 by itfcjoe

No, they are hopeless and miles adrift. They play some nice football but can't defend.

Big game vs So'ton, d1cked 3-0 at home - they needed to get something out of that.

Probably need 5 wins in 9 games, and have just lost 2 home games in a week

As you have all said there is zero chance of us staying up.I was full of hope before the season started,the football we played last year was the better than anything before it but unfortunately injuries have took their toll especially at centre half.In Aug and Sept we more than held our own but injuries to Klose,Hanley and Zimmerman meant that we had to play at midfielder at centre back,that was always going to fail,even after the inforced break Zimmerman and then Byram were then out for the season,Klose has played since the re start but in truth has been well off the pace understandably,he got himself sent off on Sat so we go to Arsenal tomorrow with one centre back again.It's easy to say as we are going down but I hate the premier league with a passion,the smaller clubs get shafted by officails/VAR Pukki v Spurs for eg and in truth I'm sure the Premier league would much rather have dirty Leeds there anyway.
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 17:25 - Jun 30 with 1863 viewsGeoffSentence

I dont think they are out of the race yet. No-one else down there is showing much form and it is three out of 5 really. If they can find some goals from somewhere they still have a shout at it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 18:19 - Jun 30 with 1842 viewsPJH

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 17:21 - Jun 30 by yoda

As you have all said there is zero chance of us staying up.I was full of hope before the season started,the football we played last year was the better than anything before it but unfortunately injuries have took their toll especially at centre half.In Aug and Sept we more than held our own but injuries to Klose,Hanley and Zimmerman meant that we had to play at midfielder at centre back,that was always going to fail,even after the inforced break Zimmerman and then Byram were then out for the season,Klose has played since the re start but in truth has been well off the pace understandably,he got himself sent off on Sat so we go to Arsenal tomorrow with one centre back again.It's easy to say as we are going down but I hate the premier league with a passion,the smaller clubs get shafted by officails/VAR Pukki v Spurs for eg and in truth I'm sure the Premier league would much rather have dirty Leeds there anyway.

I shall give you an upvote in a minute, that is very balanced and sensible.

The pity is that we will not be playing you next season because we certainly should have been.

AND we are way overdue to beat you.
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 18:22 - Jun 30 with 1838 viewsShawsey

No.
Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 22:35 - Jun 30 with 1805 viewsNthQldITFC

Can anyone else see narwich pulling off the greatt escape? on 21:46 - Jun 29 by BlueBadger

Didn't they all die horribly, get recaptured or just plain fail to escape in the film though?

"Good luck"
"Thank you" ...doh!

How the hell did he go on to run CI-5 after that faux pas?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024