Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act 10:33 - Jun 30 with 1673 viewsgordon

And is going to launch his Roosevelt new deal today.

He's going to promise some bridge repairs in Sandwell and a section of the A15 to be resurfaced near Hull.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/build-build-build-prime-minister-announces-ne
Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 11:20 - Jun 30 with 1612 viewsfactual_blue

Is he going to sit in a wheelchair, and then die in office?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 11:23 - Jun 30 with 1601 viewsfooters

Weird. I thought borrowing to invest in public works would bankrupt the country, wreck the economy and turn us into Venezuela. But apparently it's vitally important and a shrewd move when interest rates are at an historic low.

Huh.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 11:24 - Jun 30 with 1598 viewsWeWereZombies

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 11:20 - Jun 30 by factual_blue

Be careful what you wish for - Truman was worse.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 11:25 - Jun 30 with 1590 viewsfactual_blue

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 11:23 - Jun 30 by footers

Weird. I thought borrowing to invest in public works would bankrupt the country, wreck the economy and turn us into Venezuela. But apparently it's vitally important and a shrewd move when interest rates are at an historic low.

Huh.

Plus boris loves bridges, possibly in a slightly disturbing way.

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 11:33 - Jun 30 with 1577 viewsgordon

This speech is all over the place.
Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 11:36 - Jun 30 with 1572 viewsPendejo

Huh.

Bankrupt the country whilst lining pockets of friends, family and selves... Definitely going down the Venezuelan route

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 11:45 - Jun 30 with 1548 viewsgordon

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 11:36 - Jun 30 by Pendejo

Bankrupt the country whilst lining pockets of friends, family and selves... Definitely going down the Venezuelan route

Well, it's about time a government announced that it would do something about red tape, lol.
Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 11:49 - Jun 30 with 1536 viewsOldsmoker

Spending 2million with an Old Etonian run consultancy firm who can produce a web-site, video and glossy brochure detailing the 20m length of kerbing to be placed on the B1049 near Histon will be money well spent.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 12:00 - Jun 30 with 1508 viewsGlasgowBlue

I thought his speech was very Gordon Brown.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 12:42 - Jun 30 with 1446 viewsSwansea_Blue

They're trolling us.

"build back better”

This all reminds me of W1A's BBC Renewal Group. The Way Ahead is behind! "The fact is this is about identifying what we do best and finding more ways of doing less of it better".

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 12:49 - Jun 30 with 1428 viewsSwansea_Blue

Huh.

It's ok, this isn't new money - it had already been earmarked and is just being re-badged to play to the idiots who still uncritically support them.

£5bn. They're playing us for fools with all this Roosevelt new deal bollox.

Compare to Germany's €150bn covid recovery programme and VAT cut
Frances €50bn recovery programme
And that's before the EU funds kick in (e.g. Spain getting about €77 in grants, plus loans).

Even Spain's govt, with the state of their economy, is injecting €4.2bn alone into their tourist industry (which is still tiny and has faced wide criticism).

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 13:01 - Jun 30 with 1400 viewsBlueBadger

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 11:20 - Jun 30 by factual_blue

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 13:11 - Jun 30 with 1388 viewsfactual_blue

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 12:42 - Jun 30 by Swansea_Blue

They're trolling us.

"build back better”

This all reminds me of W1A's BBC Renewal Group. The Way Ahead is behind! "The fact is this is about identifying what we do best and finding more ways of doing less of it better".

boris is Will the Intern.

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 15:33 - Jun 30 with 1334 viewsgordon

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 12:00 - Jun 30 by GlasgowBlue

I thought his speech was very Gordon Brown.

A million miles away from Gordon Brown, but it was a pretty good impersonation of Jeremy Corbyn: rambling, imprecise ideas with little grasp of detail or how to actually get anything done & a vague sense that promising to spend big infrastructure projects might be popular with people.
Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 15:39 - Jun 30 with 1321 viewsEdwardStone

So....he thinks he's Churchill....he compares himself to Roosevelt

Just Stalin to go and he has got the Big 3 from the Allies side in WW2

Expect to hear of Gulags, massacre of Cossacks and purge of Generals very soon

In fact, the character he most reminds me of?

Mr Blobby
Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 16:08 - Jun 30 with 1305 viewsWeWereZombies

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 15:39 - Jun 30 by EdwardStone

Mr Blobby

Chiang Kai-shek attended the Atlantic Conference that took place in Cairo if he needs a role model for an offshore island fighting a losing battle and whose influence in the World is about to wane significantly...
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 18:20]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 16:18 - Jun 30 with 1289 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 13:11 - Jun 30 by factual_blue

boris is Will the Intern.

Or aspiring to be as competent, at least.

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 16:20 - Jun 30 with 1283 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 15:39 - Jun 30 by EdwardStone

Mr Blobby

Harsh on Mr Blobby there

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 17:55 - Jun 30 with 1236 viewsDarth_Koont

Metaphorically, yes.

Pronouns: He/Him

Bozza ditching the Churchill impersonation act on 05:36 - Jul 1 with 1133 viewsEpiphone

In that hi-viz with the hard hat perched on his head he was more like Knob the Builder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024