Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... 14:41 - Jun 30 with 788 viewsJackPITFC

It's really nice, simple and nice to have the old badge back, don't get the issue.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 14:42]
Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 14:43 - Jun 30 with 778 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I don't think anyone thinks it isn't that ??

It is a good kit, that is it. I would argue there are more people spaffing themselves over it.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 14:45 - Jun 30 with 764 viewsJackPITFC

Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 14:43 - Jun 30 by TRUE_BLUE123

It is a good kit, that is it. I would argue there are more people spaffing themselves over it.

The nostalgic badge is a nice touch, just reading a few of the other threads just a bit of an overreaction?
Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 15:42 - Jun 30 with 672 viewsBobbychase

Because some people have to complain about everything. It's their default setting.

And yet weirdly, I've seen several ITFC fans on Twitter composing lists of multiple points of why we are where we are this summer but none of them ever include the unfortunately very vocal part of our support who moan constantly.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 15:53 - Jun 30 with 653 viewsBryanPlug

Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 15:42 - Jun 30 by Bobbychase

Because some people have to complain about everything. It's their default setting.

And yet weirdly, I've seen several ITFC fans on Twitter composing lists of multiple points of why we are where we are this summer but none of them ever include the unfortunately very vocal part of our support who moan constantly.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 15:54 - Jun 30 with 649 viewsLibero

Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 14:43 - Jun 30 by TRUE_BLUE123

It's so close to being great it's frustrating!
Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 15:56 - Jun 30 with 641 viewsBobbychase

Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 15:53 - Jun 30 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

"Eric Gates is too ugly"
"Muhren needs a haircut"
"I hate it when he plays Mills and Butcher together, we're so slow getting the ball forward"

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 15:59 - Jun 30 with 635 viewsLankHenners

The real overreaction here is describing a few comments suggesting it's a bit bland and the shorts should be white as "flouncing".

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 16:01 - Jun 30 with 627 viewshampstead_blue

Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 15:59 - Jun 30 by LankHenners

The real overreaction here is describing a few comments suggesting it's a bit bland and the shorts should be white as "flouncing".

for 'bland' you could also say 'clean and classy'.

I love it. Never have been a fan of these shadow type details. It can all get a bit too much.

The badge does make me purr.......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

Jesus, there really is some flouncing over the new kit... on 16:04 - Jun 30 with 615 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think it looks well lush innit. The only thing I have a problem with is the shorts. Obviously we'd be better not having any, just for sh*ts n giggles. But if that wasn't allowed they should at least be white.

Other than that, nice. The top is great.

The reveal with those animations of the players is a bit odd. If FIFA or Pro Evo came out with those people would be peeing themselves with laughter.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024