Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good god the new kit launch is tragic 17:40 - Jun 30 with 1187 viewsSouperJim

I don't usually go in for sticking the boot in at any available opportunity, but am I the only one who thinks the kit launch is a bit tragic?

I can understand wanting to celebrate the 40th anniversary of winning the UEFA cup, but given where we finished the season they might want to tone it down a bit. And mentioning current players in the same breath as the 81 side is criminal. It all seems very tinpot and just hammers home how far we've fallen. Really puts me off buying what is actually a pretty decent shirt.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 17:45 - Jun 30 with 1148 viewsSuperblue95

It’s genuinely one of the most embarrassing, toe curlingly cringey things I’ve watched in quite some time.

Please tell me it’s not on Twitter/Facebook etc for the world to see?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 17:47 - Jun 30 with 1133 viewsGarv

I thought it was hoax when I first watched it and heard the names being read.

I'd be interested to know if players and staff were consulted and if opinions were asked for.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 17:50 - Jun 30 with 1123 viewsSwansea_Blue

Next time Burley's seen a FPR:

You're just a poor Donacien,
a poor Donacien.
You're just a poor Donacien....

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 17:51 - Jun 30 with 1118 viewsSouperJim

Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 17:45 - Jun 30 by Superblue95

It’s genuinely one of the most embarrassing, toe curlingly cringey things I’ve watched in quite some time.

Please tell me it’s not on Twitter/Facebook etc for the world to see?

I've not checked, but of course it is. It's almost as though they sat down and said "so, what can we come up with so that everyone can have a good laugh at our expense?"

We are Beattie, Skuse and Burley...

Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 18:06 - Jun 30 with 1054 viewsfactual_blue

Your mistake is thinking it matters.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 18:06 - Jun 30 with 1055 viewsIllinoisblue

Right there with you. That video was embarrassing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 18:31 - Jun 30 with 972 viewsShawsey

Like the kit, think it will sell well. The reference to '81 is a bit mad, but we can celebrate the 50th back in the premier league.
Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 18:34 - Jun 30 with 959 viewsSouperJim

Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 18:31 - Jun 30 by Shawsey

Like the kit, think it will sell well. The reference to '81 is a bit mad, but we can celebrate the 50th back in the premier league.

Surely you mean the 42nd

Login to get fewer ads

Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 18:35 - Jun 30 with 953 viewsShawsey

Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 18:34 - Jun 30 by SouperJim

Surely you mean the 42nd

Blimey, you are more of a dreamer than I am.
Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 18:46 - Jun 30 with 919 viewsistanblue

First off, the 40 year anniversary isn't exactly a milestone anniversary (e.g. 50th) which already makes the whole thing a bit cringe. Secondly, can you imagine some goons from marketing sat down and thought ''what can we do to help launch/sell this kit?'' ''I know! Let's create one of the most cringeworthy launch videos ever and list the current members of the squad in what is the worst ever ITFC team ever alongside the names of those who were part of the greatest ITFC team ever''. Utterly embarrassing. The fact that Evans or at least Lee O'Neill would have signed off on it is the worst part. We are run by a bunch of clowns.
Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 18:53 - Jun 30 with 877 viewsShawsey

Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 18:46 - Jun 30 by istanblue

First off, the 40 year anniversary isn't exactly a milestone anniversary (e.g. 50th) which already makes the whole thing a bit cringe. Secondly, can you imagine some goons from marketing sat down and thought ''what can we do to help launch/sell this kit?'' ''I know! Let's create one of the most cringeworthy launch videos ever and list the current members of the squad in what is the worst ever ITFC team ever alongside the names of those who were part of the greatest ITFC team ever''. Utterly embarrassing. The fact that Evans or at least Lee O'Neill would have signed off on it is the worst part. We are run by a bunch of clowns.

Good god the new kit launch is tragic on 18:54 - Jun 30 with 869 viewsLibero

I enjoyed how bad the video was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024