Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if she has a friend on the guardian? 19:03 - Jun 30 with 780 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jun/29/woman-sues-police-for-telling-he

Nice un-related link to her business right near the top, coupled with a nothing story.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I wonder if she has a friend on the guardian? on 19:07 - Jun 30 with 756 viewslowhouseblue

i also think the guardian ran the story when it first happened.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I wonder if she has a friend on the guardian? on 19:10 - Jun 30 with 741 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just been picked up off social media hasn't it? Anything that gets a few more views and likes than normal seems to make its way into the press these days. We're in The Great Dumbing Down period.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I wonder if she has a friend on the guardian? on 19:17 - Jun 30 with 726 viewsgiant_stow

I wonder if she has a friend on the guardian? on 19:10 - Jun 30 by Swansea_Blue

Just been picked up off social media hasn't it? Anything that gets a few more views and likes than normal seems to make its way into the press these days. We're in The Great Dumbing Down period.

Ignore me, I'm just been a suspicious little tosser (and am fully aware I've just added another link to the chain)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I wonder if she has a friend on the guardian? on 20:35 - Jun 30 with 641 viewslightuser

I wonder if she has a friend on the guardian? on 19:17 - Jun 30 by giant_stow

Ignore me, I'm just been a suspicious little tosser (and am fully aware I've just added another link to the chain)

Stick to Norwich stories. 😊👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024