Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Govt have bought entire world stock of Remdesivir 21:05 - Jun 30 with 1318 viewsElderGrizzly

No other country can buy any for 3 months! The new world war?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/30/us-buys-up-world-stock-of-key-co
US Govt have bought entire world stock of Remdesivir on 21:29 - Jun 30 with 1225 viewsWD19

Suggest we wait for China to produce knock-off stuff any just buy that instead.
US Govt have bought entire world stock of Remdesivir on 23:03 - Jun 30 with 1118 viewslightuser

US Govt have bought entire world stock of Remdesivir on 21:29 - Jun 30 by WD19

Suggest we wait for China to produce knock-off stuff any just buy that instead.

I would rather wait for the Indian knock offs.

Their doctors, nurses and dentists are among the best we have ever had the misfortune to deal with.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 23:04]
US Govt have bought entire world stock of Remdesivir on 00:39 - Jul 1 with 1039 viewsjeera

Our new lovely, cuddly, bestest friends.

Surely they've kept us some as part of our impending trade deals.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

US Govt have bought entire world stock of Remdesivir on 09:53 - Jul 1 with 873 viewshampstead_blue

Kind of what you'd expect from Trump.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

US Govt have bought entire world stock of Remdesivir on 10:34 - Jul 1 with 848 viewsOldsmoker

US Govt have bought entire world stock of Remdesivir on 23:03 - Jun 30 by lightuser

I would rather wait for the Indian knock offs.

Their doctors, nurses and dentists are among the best we have ever had the misfortune to deal with.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2020 23:04]

India doesn't recognise Big Pharma patents but the UK does.
Save British lives v. upsetting Big Pharma?
I think we all know the answer to that one.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

US Govt have bought entire world stock of Remdesivir on 11:28 - Jul 1 with 804 viewsElephantintheRoom

(a) It doesnt work very well

(b) It's an american company. It would be pretty odd if they produced a drug that had some benefit and sold it somewhere else as a top priority given that they have more cases than the whole of Europe?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024