Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? 21:26 - Jun 30 with 4480 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Let's face it, Lucan..... on 11:39 - Jul 1 with 833 viewsBloots

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:17 - Jul 1 by LankHenners

Fergal’s moped would ordinarily be a fairly forgettable one but it takes a large amount of bonus points as it, somehow, tricked Lucan into thinking it was real and he set up a just giving page for it. Very rare to see a ‘giving money to Nigerian prince’ scenario play out in real time.

….never really recovered from that one.

Ironic that a man that's been through all the scrapes and adventures that he has, was taken down by an internet fantasist with a fake scooter.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Let's face it, Lucan..... on 11:40 - Jul 1 with 821 viewsWeWereZombies

Let's face it, Lucan..... on 11:39 - Jul 1 by Bloots

Ironic that a man that's been through all the scrapes and adventures that he has, was taken down by an internet fantasist with a fake scooter.

So Fergal is real and it's the scooter that is fake?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:40 - Jul 1 with 821 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:24 - Jul 1 by Libero

Very chivalrous of you Glassers, however on more than one occasion Ryorry has claimed to be off to walk the dog to end a conversation only to pop up less than ten minutes later on another thread, it's great to see.

I wish I hadn't highlighted it so early as she's since retired the move, I say bring it back.

Has never, ever happened except in the twisted minds of you & others in your pathetic little coterie who live such sad lives that you've needed to persistently distort, smear, defame, belittle & downright lie about me over years.

And esp your comments, from someone who says thet support those with mental health isssues, yet sets out to deliberately cause stress & upset in others. There's word for that.

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:40 - Jul 1 with 819 viewsfooters

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:34 - Jul 1 by Ryorry

F.O.F. - another member always needing some scapegoat to try & bully

I'm afraid you may be taking my lighthearted comment with a touch more seriousness than was intended.

I apologise for my relentless bullying, it must be traumatising.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:46 - Jul 1 with 791 viewsWeWereZombies

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:40 - Jul 1 by footers

I'm afraid you may be taking my lighthearted comment with a touch more seriousness than was intended.

I apologise for my relentless bullying, it must be traumatising.

I find it quite disturbing that all posters seem to be interested in is a timing difference from a few days ago and some potholes; and all the while this dismembered body is still stowed away, uninvestigated, in Woodbridge...

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:46 - Jul 1 with 792 viewsEwan_Oozami

Anything Newmarket Blue ever said..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:48 - Jul 1 with 787 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:04 - Jul 1 by GlasgowBlue

Can I say in Ryorry’s defence that she leads a fairly self sufficient life out In the sticks and when she says that she has to walk the dogs, feed the chickens, change a fuse, plant the spuds or what ever then it’s genuine.

Sometimes people post stuff and then real life takes over.

It always was a mistake to try and be polite on here, explaining when I was new to the internet & forums, that I had to leave convos & why (as you would in real life if leaving a room). Always came back later.

Other people just b*ugger off without any explan, never seen libero or footfetish have a go at them

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:51 - Jul 1 with 781 viewsfooters

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:48 - Jul 1 by Ryorry

It always was a mistake to try and be polite on here, explaining when I was new to the internet & forums, that I had to leave convos & why (as you would in real life if leaving a room). Always came back later.

Other people just b*ugger off without any explan, never seen libero or footfetish have a go at them

So now you've resorted to childish name-calling, you massive bully! Phil will be hearing about this, lots of people don't post here anymore because of this stuff, etc, etc.

FWIW, my comment wasn't even directed at you; it was a general observation. Your (over)reaction is very telling though.

Tell you what, if you've got such a problem with me, why not pop me on ignore?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:51 - Jul 1 with 780 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:46 - Jul 1 by WeWereZombies

I find it quite disturbing that all posters seem to be interested in is a timing difference from a few days ago and some potholes; and all the while this dismembered body is still stowed away, uninvestigated, in Woodbridge...

Can't really blame any football manager for not wanting to come to ITFC with all that going on can you ...

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 12:00 - Jul 1 with 762 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:51 - Jul 1 by footers

So now you've resorted to childish name-calling, you massive bully! Phil will be hearing about this, lots of people don't post here anymore because of this stuff, etc, etc.

FWIW, my comment wasn't even directed at you; it was a general observation. Your (over)reaction is very telling though.

Tell you what, if you've got such a problem with me, why not pop me on ignore?

If you'd had thoroughly malicious comment, lies and just generally belittling comments, many just repetitions x dozens of times (often from the same people) over years, you might actually grasp a little understanding of the issue.

I don't believe you, btw, nor that you wouldn't "pop up" with further snide comments, so I'll just keep "general observing" you.

Let's face it, Lucan..... on 12:02 - Jul 1 with 762 viewsLankHenners

Let's face it, Lucan..... on 11:39 - Jul 1 by Bloots

It did make me laugh that a self-titled 'man of the world' who likes to put everything to rights got caught out by something so transparently stupid.

Bless him.

Mind you, other people donated so he wasn't the only div that day.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Of course he was real.... on 12:07 - Jul 1 with 743 viewsBloots

Let's face it, Lucan..... on 11:40 - Jul 1 by WeWereZombies

So Fergal is real and it's the scooter that is fake?

….he used to be in the Undertones.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 12:12 - Jul 1 with 736 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 02:24 - Jul 1 by BlueBadger

Lest we all forget.

"...council bosses vowed to investigate ..!

I'd have voted for this if I'd remembered it, just for the fact that it was actually taken up & published by both council & local rag.

Of course he was real.... on 12:20 - Jul 1 with 713 viewsWeWereZombies

Of course he was real.... on 12:07 - Jul 1 by Bloots

….he used to be in the Undertones.

No, the one in The Undertones couldn't spell his christian name right...

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 13:53 - Jul 1 with 652 viewsLibero

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:40 - Jul 1 by Ryorry

Has never, ever happened except in the twisted minds of you & others in your pathetic little coterie who live such sad lives that you've needed to persistently distort, smear, defame, belittle & downright lie about me over years.

And esp your comments, from someone who says thet support those with mental health isssues, yet sets out to deliberately cause stress & upset in others. There's word for that.

I saw the assertion in your last paragraph in another thread that you got pulled, I corrected you at length on that but don't think I've got the patience to do it in such a detailed manner again.
I think the TLDR is that I don't claim to "support those with mental health"

- I'm a person who has historically had mental health issues and speak openly about it.
If I see people on here telling their own experience and it strikes a chord, I chime in, offer words of support and if I have any pertinent experience I might drop them a PM.
I certainly don't brand myself as some kind of mental health white knight which is what your post (both deleted and this) insinuates.
I don't subscribe to a lot of the dog whistling about mental health and find the angle of "you must talk" dogmatic and lacking in any substance or agency.
It's patronising and actually disables a lot of people in my opinion.
I find it incredibly distasteful how in recent years companies/advertisers have exploited people's poor mental health in a shallow attempt to monetise people's misery.
I don't often share my views about the common discourse about mental health as I understand that it may be triggering to those that are suffering or those for whom it works.

Anyway, the point is that your assertion is incorrect.
I am not someone "who says thet support those with mental health issues" and I certainly do not "delliberately cause stress & upset in others"

I'm sorry that you find me highlighting your behaviour triggering, if my posts continue to be an issue for you on this scale you may be best served putting me on ignore as you've previously said you would.

It'd certainly be a lot more dignified than throwing insults at me and claiming some kind of Ryorry based conspiracy.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 14:00]
What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:09 - Jul 1 with 628 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 13:53 - Jul 1 by Libero

I saw the assertion in your last paragraph in another thread that you got pulled, I corrected you at length on that but don't think I've got the patience to do it in such a detailed manner again.

- I'm a person who has historically had mental health issues and speak openly about it.
If I see people on here telling their own experience and it strikes a chord, I chime in, offer words of support and if I have any pertinent experience I might drop them a PM.
I certainly don't brand myself as some kind of mental health white knight which is what your post (both deleted and this) insinuates.
I don't subscribe to a lot of the dog whistling about mental health and find the angle of "you must talk" dogmatic and lacking in any substance or agency.
I find it incredibly distasteful how in recent years companies/advertisers have exploited people's poor mental health in a shallow attempt to monetise people's misery.
I don't often share my views about the common discourse about mental health as I understand that it may be triggering to those that are suffering or those for whom it works.

I am not someone "who says thet support those with mental health issues" and I certainly do not "delliberately cause stress & upset in others"

I'm sorry that you find me highlighting your behaviour triggering, if my posts continue to be an issue for you on this scale you may be best served putting me on ignore as you've previously said you would.

It'd certainly be a lot more dignified than throwing insults at me and claiming some kind of Ryorry based conspiracy.

"My" behaviour

Here's a suggestion for you - if I'm so badly behaved that you can't stand it & you therefore need to constantly keep referencing it in any completely unrelated thread I'm on, including this one where nobody had behaved in any way except pleasantly & with good humour until you inserted your deliberate & obvious dig at me, then just bl*ody ignore me if you won't actually put me on ignore.

And as I've said before, and you actually apologised (thank you) for getting wrong, I said that if you put me on ignore, then I'd reciprocate. I won't do that unless you do, because I'm not going to let your frequent, unprovoked snide digs at me go unchallenged.

Now I suggest you go and do something more productive.

Oh - thanks for bumping up interest in my poll tho ;)

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:10 - Jul 1 with 623 viewsLibero

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:09 - Jul 1 by Ryorry

"My" behaviour

Here's a suggestion for you - if I'm so badly behaved that you can't stand it & you therefore need to constantly keep referencing it in any completely unrelated thread I'm on, including this one where nobody had behaved in any way except pleasantly & with good humour until you inserted your deliberate & obvious dig at me, then just bl*ody ignore me if you won't actually put me on ignore.

And as I've said before, and you actually apologised (thank you) for getting wrong, I said that if you put me on ignore, then I'd reciprocate. I won't do that unless you do, because I'm not going to let your frequent, unprovoked snide digs at me go unchallenged.

Now I suggest you go and do something more productive.

Oh - thanks for bumping up interest in my poll tho ;)

I didn't characterise your behaviour as bad.
What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:11 - Jul 1 with 620 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:10 - Jul 1 by Libero

I didn't characterise your behaviour as bad.

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:12 - Jul 1 with 617 viewslowhouseblue

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 13:53 - Jul 1 by Libero

i've not been following the dispute so this is separate from that - but the stuff in your second para about the common discourse on mental health is very interesting.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 14:12]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:12 - Jul 1 with 613 viewsLibero

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:11 - Jul 1 by Ryorry

Sincerely, I didn't, read it again.

You've shown a pattern of behaviour I find amusing that you were caught out on.
I made the comment in a thread you started about "trolls" - I thought it warranted a mention. It's a relevant mention.
What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:14 - Jul 1 with 610 viewsLibero

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:12 - Jul 1 by lowhouseblue

i've not been following the dispute so this is separate from that - but the stuff in your second para about the common discourse on mental health is very interesting.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 14:12]

Thanks mate, open to discussing it but I am wary that it can be quite triggering to some people and wouldn't want to cause the upset.

Ultimately, I respect the individuals path.
What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:25 - Jul 1 with 582 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:12 - Jul 1 by Libero

Sincerely, I didn't, read it again.

You've shown a pattern of behaviour I find amusing that you were caught out on.
I made the comment in a thread you started about "trolls" - I thought it warranted a mention. It's a relevant mention.

You've been "studying" *my* "pattern of behaviour" that you find "amusing" that I was "caught out in" so thought you'd "mention" it via the umpteenth of your sly digs at me, on a thread I started about "trolls" (it had actually been about troll threads - something I've never once even attempted on here.

Yet you've managed to turn it somehow into a thread about me. As I said, you need to go and do something more productive instead of wasting your time on me - I really don't get your obsession.

Now, again, F.O.L. It'd have been a lot better for everybody if you'd just left it at that when I first said it on p.1.

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:35 - Jul 1 with 560 viewsLibero

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:25 - Jul 1 by Ryorry

You've been "studying" *my* "pattern of behaviour" that you find "amusing" that I was "caught out in" so thought you'd "mention" it via the umpteenth of your sly digs at me, on a thread I started about "trolls" (it had actually been about troll threads - something I've never once even attempted on here.

Yet you've managed to turn it somehow into a thread about me. As I said, you need to go and do something more productive instead of wasting your time on me - I really don't get your obsession.

Now, again, F.O.L. It'd have been a lot better for everybody if you'd just left it at that when I first said it on p.1.

Who are you quoting? It appears at points you're quoting me but then you've seemingly pulled some quotes from thin air, bit misleading...

I'm currently simultaneously posting on here, working from home and looking after an 11 month old baby. I think I'm occupying my time fine, cheers.

Ryorry, it's just not that deep.
I've tried to talk to you about it civilly but you've repeatedly used abusive language, that doesn't bother me but it does show a level of hostility which simply isn't there on my part.

Again, I'm sorry that my comment triggered you but in my opinion you've made this about you by not being able to take a bit of p1ss taking.

As far as I'm concerned the matters dealt with, I hope you feel a similar level of closure.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 14:37]
What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:49 - Jul 1 with 544 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:35 - Jul 1 by Libero

Who are you quoting? It appears at points you're quoting me but then you've seemingly pulled some quotes from thin air, bit misleading...

I'm currently simultaneously posting on here, working from home and looking after an 11 month old baby. I think I'm occupying my time fine, cheers.

Ryorry, it's just not that deep.
I've tried to talk to you about it civilly but you've repeatedly used abusive language, that doesn't bother me but it does show a level of hostility which simply isn't there on my part.

Again, I'm sorry that my comment triggered you but in my opinion you've made this about you by not being able to take a bit of p1ss taking.

As far as I'm concerned the matters dealt with, I hope you feel a similar level of closure.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 14:37]

Disingenousness diversion re quotes; no you haven't "tried to talk to (me) about it civilly"; I've "used abusive language" "shown a level of hostility" - which you say "isn't there" on your part - I'm "triggered" & can't "take a bit of p1ss taking" - because I stand up to your sly digs.

Yeah, sure I'll say one thing for you tho, you're pretty clever at trying to turn it all back on me - some might even be taken in by it.

Edit - posted before seeing your edit. Yes, line drawn, I hope the actual point of the thread can now be returned to.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 14:52]

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:56 - Jul 1 with 535 viewsLibero

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 14:49 - Jul 1 by Ryorry

Disingenousness diversion re quotes; no you haven't "tried to talk to (me) about it civilly"; I've "used abusive language" "shown a level of hostility" - which you say "isn't there" on your part - I'm "triggered" & can't "take a bit of p1ss taking" - because I stand up to your sly digs.

Yeah, sure I'll say one thing for you tho, you're pretty clever at trying to turn it all back on me - some might even be taken in by it.

Edit - posted before seeing your edit. Yes, line drawn, I hope the actual point of the thread can now be returned to.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 14:52]

I can assure you I'm being sincere. Again, I'm sorry it's effected you in this way.

I'm glad we can reach a point of mutual closure. Enjoy your day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024