Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? 21:26 - Jun 30 with 4481 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 15:11 - Jul 1 with 1106 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 23:22 - Jun 30 by factual_blue

The original 'I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed' thread, which was I think about 2008.

Don't remember that at all, what was it about?

The one that sticks most in my mind was someone (can't remember who, must have had quite a short life on here I think!) who came up with the one saying that no kids in school should be excused from class because they needed a pee.

Was just so bizarre - he maintained that he was perfectly serious, kept arguing with numerous parents & teachers, sparking quite a debate on education & child welfare.

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 17:23 - Jul 1 with 1032 viewsWeWereZombies

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 15:11 - Jul 1 by Ryorry

Don't remember that at all, what was it about?

The one that sticks most in my mind was someone (can't remember who, must have had quite a short life on here I think!) who came up with the one saying that no kids in school should be excused from class because they needed a pee.

Was just so bizarre - he maintained that he was perfectly serious, kept arguing with numerous parents & teachers, sparking quite a debate on education & child welfare.

That does stir up a memory, which could be playing tricks on me because I remember it as someone with a bit of history on here but who now posts under a different username.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 17:43 - Jul 1 with 1010 viewsSarge

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 17:23 - Jul 1 by WeWereZombies

That does stir up a memory, which could be playing tricks on me because I remember it as someone with a bit of history on here but who now posts under a different username.

It’s here

Would you have a problem if it was your child? by Misstractorjac 31 Dec 2017 9:43
I teach year 6 and don't let children go to the toilet during lesson times. Would you object to the rule if it was your child?

I’m still not sure if it was serious or not
What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 18:02 - Jul 1 with 989 viewsWeWereZombies

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 17:43 - Jul 1 by Sarge

It’s here

Would you have a problem if it was your child? by Misstractorjac 31 Dec 2017 9:43
I teach year 6 and don't let children go to the toilet during lesson times. Would you object to the rule if it was your child?

I’m still not sure if it was serious or not

Blimey, because

1) It is way more recent than I thought it was

2) It was not started by who I thought it was, I don't think they even posted on the thread although they did give one post an uppie

3) The only post (in the two or three pages I scanned) I remember is Bankster complaining that he was getting maths training ads.

I have also noticed that old posts get updated with a poster's most recent avatar, and that Rommy is away but promises to come back.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 18:47]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 18:07 - Aug 5 with 818 viewsWarkystache

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 11:04 - Jul 1 by GlasgowBlue

Can I say in Ryorry’s defence that she leads a fairly self sufficient life out In the sticks and when she says that she has to walk the dogs, feed the chickens, change a fuse, plant the spuds or what ever then it’s genuine.

Sometimes people post stuff and then real life takes over.

Yeah but does she look like Felicity Kendal circa 1974?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 18:27 - Aug 5 with 796 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 18:07 - Aug 5 by Warkystache

Yeah but does she look like Felicity Kendal circa 1974?

I was FelicityKendal c. 1974.

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 18:45 - Aug 5 with 774 viewsParky

The person who was questioning whether or not they were allowed to eat their pie during a minute silence very recently still cracks me up and I don’t really know why😂
What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 18:47 - Aug 5 with 769 viewsBluefish

The one where Phil put Ahem
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 18:47]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 19:04 - Aug 5 with 745 viewsRyorry

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 18:47 - Aug 5 by Bluefish

The one where Phil put Ahem
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 18:47]

I'm definitely regretting inadvertantly resuscitating this thread by linking it to Pinewoodblueboy's "Best ever wind-up" thread now!
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 19:05]

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 20:48 - Aug 5 with 686 viewsSitfcB

What was the best ever troll thread on TWTD? on 18:45 - Aug 5 by Parky

The person who was questioning whether or not they were allowed to eat their pie during a minute silence very recently still cracks me up and I don’t really know why😂

Unfortunately I don’t think that was a troll just a dooper.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024