Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage being Farage again 08:05 - Jul 1 with 1367 viewsGlasgowBlue

[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 8:06]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Farage being Farage again on 08:07 - Jul 1 with 1343 viewsMullet

At the risk of playing "that game" if he wasn't white, rich and male he'd have been in serious bother now in my opinion. He is every bit the hate preacher and dodgy as fook too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Farage being Farage again on 08:22 - Jul 1 with 1298 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ok so I will start at the beginning and just suggest that the phrase "cultural Marxism " might be stupid but it certainly isn't anti semitic.....in fact it further highlights the worm hole down which this whole sorry business has taken us.

Sorry GB if I was meant to go "Boo Nige!" and expose my double standards.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Farage being Farage again on 08:30 - Jul 1 with 1269 viewsGlasgowBlue

Farage being Farage again on 08:07 - Jul 1 by Mullet

At the risk of playing "that game" if he wasn't white, rich and male he'd have been in serious bother now in my opinion. He is every bit the hate preacher and dodgy as fook too.

Yeah. I think Robinson and Hopkins should have been banged up some time ago for hate speech, they are no better than the likes of Anjem Choudary, but Farage seems to be going that way.

Previously he’s been clever enough only to hang around with racist and Nazis without going balls deep himself. But now he seems t8 have given up trying to wear a mask of respectability.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 8:31]

Iron Lion Zion

Farage being Farage again on 08:35 - Jul 1 with 1239 viewsMullet

Farage being Farage again on 08:30 - Jul 1 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah. I think Robinson and Hopkins should have been banged up some time ago for hate speech, they are no better than the likes of Anjem Choudary, but Farage seems to be going that way.

Previously he’s been clever enough only to hang around with racist and Nazis without going balls deep himself. But now he seems t8 have given up trying to wear a mask of respectability.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 8:31]

He's desperate, he has no relevance and hasn't for 4 diminishing years because Brexit was stupidly voted for. Had we lost as expected, had we not had Russian money and interference etc. muddying the waters he could remain the huckster he is, syphoning money off the gullible like SYL et al.

Reminds me of a very dubious guy I knew who borrowed big off gangsters and lived the life, but was always looking over his shoulder and worried about delivering so he could pay them back. You have to wonder how deep Nige's hands have been in some people's pockets given who has been propping him up over the years.

I'd say that poster alone was a hate crime, how he got away with that so freely baffles me.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Farage being Farage again on 08:37 - Jul 1 with 1226 viewsGlasgowBlue

Farage being Farage again on 08:22 - Jul 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ok so I will start at the beginning and just suggest that the phrase "cultural Marxism " might be stupid but it certainly isn't anti semitic.....in fact it further highlights the worm hole down which this whole sorry business has taken us.

Sorry GB if I was meant to go "Boo Nige!" and expose my double standards.

This may come as a surprise to you Banksy but you occupy zero space in my mind, so why would any thread I start be designed to expose your double standard?

Regarding your point, Using a phrase like “cultural Marxism” once from a position of not knowing its historical connotations can be excused. But when you use it whilst peddling Soros conspiracies and other antisemitic tropes over a sustained period of time then it shows a pattern of behaviour that can only point to one thing.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 8:39]

Iron Lion Zion

Farage being Farage again on 08:42 - Jul 1 with 1206 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Farage being Farage again on 08:37 - Jul 1 by GlasgowBlue

This may come as a surprise to you Banksy but you occupy zero space in my mind, so why would any thread I start be designed to expose your double standard?

Regarding your point, Using a phrase like “cultural Marxism” once from a position of not knowing its historical connotations can be excused. But when you use it whilst peddling Soros conspiracies and other antisemitic tropes over a sustained period of time then it shows a pattern of behaviour that can only point to one thing.

Who said that!

Farage being Farage again on 08:43 - Jul 1 with 1203 viewsHerbivore

I think the best way to deal with the likes of Farage is a good old fashioned kerb stomping. The guy is poison and much as we like to think he's now irrelevant there are still plenty of people about who worship him. His toxic, divisive nonsense should have been nipped in the bud years ago. Instead his views, which were fringe at the time, were given a disproportionate amount of airtime and a huge platform and look where we've ended up.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Farage being Farage again on 08:52 - Jul 1 with 1179 viewsDanTheMan

Well, he can't blame the EU now. Got to set up the next boogeyman to blame things on.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Farage being Farage again on 09:30 - Jul 1 with 1099 viewsSwansea_Blue

Farage being Farage again on 08:43 - Jul 1 by Herbivore

I think the best way to deal with the likes of Farage is a good old fashioned kerb stomping. The guy is poison and much as we like to think he's now irrelevant there are still plenty of people about who worship him. His toxic, divisive nonsense should have been nipped in the bud years ago. Instead his views, which were fringe at the time, were given a disproportionate amount of airtime and a huge platform and look where we've ended up.

Poison indeed. He's a cancer who's infected many with his vile views. Worse of all is the pandering of the recent governments to his followers, so we've legitimised his views in the eyes of many. He should have been nipped in the bud a long time ago, as you say. Instead we've now ruled by people who have climbed to the top by replicating them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Farage being Farage again on 09:45 - Jul 1 with 1074 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Farage being Farage again on 08:37 - Jul 1 by GlasgowBlue

So Brexit is antisemitic too!

Farage being Farage again on 14:42 - Jul 1 with 951 viewsBlueBadger

Farage being Farage again on 09:45 - Jul 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

So Brexit is antisemitic too!

Well, it attracts all sorts of other racists and there's plenty of loons out there bandying around the code word 'Soros' and 'financiers'....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Farage being Farage again on 15:56 - Jul 1 with 864 viewstractordownsouth

Farage being Farage again on 08:35 - Jul 1 by Mullet

He's desperate, he has no relevance and hasn't for 4 diminishing years because Brexit was stupidly voted for. Had we lost as expected, had we not had Russian money and interference etc. muddying the waters he could remain the huckster he is, syphoning money off the gullible like SYL et al.

Reminds me of a very dubious guy I knew who borrowed big off gangsters and lived the life, but was always looking over his shoulder and worried about delivering so he could pay them back. You have to wonder how deep Nige's hands have been in some people's pockets given who has been propping him up over the years.

I'd say that poster alone was a hate crime, how he got away with that so freely baffles me.

Farage often does things which are as bad as SYL - endorsing the AFD, breaking point poster etc, but I think he gets more airtime partly in due to his class.

To quote James O'Brien " If SYL wore a chalk striped suit and spoke in a plummy accent, he'd be on question time"

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024