Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really, really hope West Ham go down.... 08:41 - Jul 1 with 2384 viewsITFC_Forever

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53215371

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 09:01 - Jul 1 with 2303 viewssolemio

Blimey, I'd forgotten Brady is married to Paul Peschisolido, former Norwich star!!
I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 09:18 - Jul 1 with 2249 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 09:21 - Jul 1 with 2244 viewsBryanPlug

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 11:54 - Jul 1 with 2155 viewsIllinoisblue

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 09:21 - Jul 1 by BryanPlug

Villa are on a par with the budgies. Those two plus, hopefully, the Hammers. Or would be more than happy to see Bournemouth go down and implode

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 11:56 - Jul 1 with 2148 viewsKieran_Knows

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 11:54 - Jul 1 by Illinoisblue

Villa are on a par with the budgies. Those two plus, hopefully, the Hammers. Or would be more than happy to see Bournemouth go down and implode

When you're paying Callum Wilson £125k a week, you know something is wrong with football and for that reason alone, I am all for Bournemouth getting relegated and imploding, as you put it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 11:56 - Jul 1 with 2145 viewsSteve_M

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 11:54 - Jul 1 by Illinoisblue

Plucky little Bournemouth.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 12:01 - Jul 1 with 2124 viewsdominiciawful

Norwich, Bournemouth and West Ham. Please.

Please.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 12:16 - Jul 1 with 2072 viewsnoggin

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 12:01 - Jul 1 by dominiciawful

Please.

I just can't stand the thought of another promotion celebration for Norwich next season.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 12:25 - Jul 1 with 2045 viewsPJH

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 12:01 - Jul 1 by dominiciawful

Please.

I am not all that bothered who go down with Naarwich and West Ham but I suppose Bournemouth rather than Villa and certainly rather than Watford.
I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 12:33 - Jul 1 with 2005 viewsWeWereZombies

Y'know, rather than wish for West Ham to be relegated I would rather wish for the Gold brothers to experience some massive financial catastrophe that mean that one had to work as a window cleaner and the other as a street sweeper (apologies for any perceived slight upon either of those two very useful occupations) and a new owner came in with an altogether more ethical background. If some sort of wrongdoing about Brady was uncovered in the process then that might be a bonus too. I would even welcome Express Group Newspapers continuing with new, and more ethical, owners.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 14:03 - Jul 1 with 1855 viewsGarv

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 11:56 - Jul 1 by Kieran_Knows

When you're paying Callum Wilson £125k a week, you know something is wrong with football and for that reason alone, I am all for Bournemouth getting relegated and imploding, as you put it.

Surely not?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 14:08 - Jul 1 with 1830 viewsChrisd

West Ham are in that gaggle of teams that just seem incapable of stringing any type of positive results together. Watford appear the mostly likely to escape from this group of teams, but they've struggled in their last couple of games. Still feel it will be Norwich, Aston Villa and Bournemouth that get relegated.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 14:12 - Jul 1 with 1822 viewshampstead_blue

Why?
I've never had a problem with them. Back in the day you had to love the way they played football.
Devonshire et all were wonderful players.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 18:43 - Jul 1 with 1654 viewsjaykay

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 14:12 - Jul 1 by hampstead_blue

Why?
I've never had a problem with them. Back in the day you had to love the way they played football.

why ? well it started in 1975 april 9th

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 21:00 - Jul 1 with 1545 viewssolemio

Why?

The generation before that were quite good too - except the useless Moore, Peters and Hurst.
I really, really hope West Ham go down.... on 22:30 - Jul 1 with 1451 viewspointofblue

Why?

They screwed us over twice. They’re part of the reason we’re in the mess we are now.

I’d love them to drop. They’re not going to.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024