Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great article from Billy Gibbons. 09:57 - Jul 1 with 595 viewshampstead_blue

He could write volumes for the wonderful career he's had.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/billy_gibbons_talks_what

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Great article from Billy Gibbons. on 11:45 - Jul 1 with 537 viewsDubtractor

Big ZZ Top (and moving Sidewalks) fan here.

Post Afterburner it went off a bit, and the real gold is the run of albums in the 70s, but a great band.

Plus, I'm basically evolving into Billy Gibbons, as anyone who knows what I look like will confirm.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 11:46]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Great article from Billy Gibbons. on 13:39 - Jul 1 with 499 viewsPlums

Watched an excellent documentary on them on Netflix a week or so ago. Their earlier incarnation supported Hendrix and played two of his songs in their set. Balls of steel!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Great article from Billy Gibbons. on 14:07 - Jul 1 with 489 viewshampstead_blue

Great article from Billy Gibbons. on 13:39 - Jul 1 by Plums

Watched an excellent documentary on them on Netflix a week or so ago. Their earlier incarnation supported Hendrix and played two of his songs in their set. Balls of steel!

I started to watch it and got sidetracked.

I also agree with the previous post. Best stuff is so orten early doors.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024