Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal 13:54 - Jul 1 with 1782 viewsBobbychase

Maybe, just maybe, the commentary on our kit video launch wasn't the big story of the week and there are more important issues around.

Just maybe.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 13:58 - Jul 1 with 1748 viewsSuperblue95

What an odd thing to say

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 14:07 - Jul 1 with 1692 viewsBobbychase

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 13:58 - Jul 1 by Superblue95

What an odd thing to say

My mistake, the fact that Kayden Jackson is mentioned in the same sentence as Paul Mariner in the kit launch video IS the thing we should all be getting hot under the collar about.

Or maybe it's a completely inconsequential thing dwarfed by the looming crisis in our national sport.

It's hard to tell.

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 14:13 - Jul 1 with 1656 viewsSuperblue95

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 14:07 - Jul 1 by Bobbychase

My mistake, the fact that Kayden Jackson is mentioned in the same sentence as Paul Mariner in the kit launch video IS the thing we should all be getting hot under the collar about.

Or maybe it's a completely inconsequential thing dwarfed by the looming crisis in our national sport.

It's hard to tell.

Good grief, you’re a character

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 15:00 - Jul 1 with 1591 viewsBobbychase

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 14:13 - Jul 1 by Superblue95

Good grief, you’re a character

No, I'm real

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 15:06 - Jul 1 with 1575 viewsJammyDodgerrr

So a company, which filmed a video to promote a new product, presumably weeks ago, aren't allowed to publish it, the day before another club goes into administration - when they would have not have even known that was due to happen to Wigan?

Would you have preferred a tweet posted saying there will be no kit launch today because Wigan will be in Admin tomorrow? Baffling.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 15:07 - Jul 1 with 1568 viewssparks

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 14:07 - Jul 1 by Bobbychase

It's hard to tell.

Perhaps they are two different things and normal people can separate the two in their minds?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 15:07 - Jul 1 with 1565 viewskizaitfc

Boris also made some announcements yesterday, did he not consider the news of Wigan pending.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 15:20 - Jul 1 with 1505 viewsArnieM

Think it’s ironic that Sky report it I blame them for most of the financial woe in the game in this Country. Their money has a lot to answer for ...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11682/12018794/wigan-athletic-enter-admi

Football in this Country is on the verge of financial collapse .CoVid has just hurried it all along ...and PL don’t want to think it’s all rosy in their garden neither

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 15:23 - Jul 1 with 1493 viewsArnieM

It's hard to tell.

I’m with you on this . The promotion video didn’t make me cringe slightly . The name the current set of players in the same breath as those brilliant players we had under Bobby seems almost sacrilege.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 15:23 - Jul 1 with 1488 viewsFixed_It

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 15:06 - Jul 1 by JammyDodgerrr

So a company, which filmed a video to promote a new product, presumably weeks ago, aren't allowed to publish it, the day before another club goes into administration - when they would have not have even known that was due to happen to Wigan?

Would you have preferred a tweet posted saying there will be no kit launch today because Wigan will be in Admin tomorrow? Baffling.

Try grabbing the other end of the stick!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 15:29 - Jul 1 with 1455 viewsLibero

Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 13:58 - Jul 1 by Superblue95

What an odd thing to say

He had a flounce yesterday about people apparently having a flounce about the new kits, of course no one was having a flounce about the kit release and his flounce was the only actual flounce of note over said kit release.
Wigan into admin on the same day Woolfenden signs a new deal on 21:12 - Jul 1 with 1102 viewsclive_baker

Blimey Steve, you don’t half chat some sh1t.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024