Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At last some proper live sport! 14:16 - Jul 1 with 600 viewshampstead_blue

https://www.ecb.co.uk/england/men/news/1703010/watch-live-england-men-intra-squa

Edit.
Should have added, 'proper' in the context it's not Prem kiss ball. I watched a bit of the Brighton game last night. Shaw got booked for touching a Brighton player who went down, shot, and revived himself in a nanosecond.
Football is so far up it's own backside with this
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 14:19]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

At last some proper live sport! on 14:35 - Jul 1 with 558 viewsbluelagos

Wtf aren't they playing country cricket - with crowds? Few hundred turn up at most so they could so with social distancing of the crowd with sfa risk to anyone.

Maybe limit the numbers in the clubhouse - but aside from that...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

At last some proper live sport! on 15:36 - Jul 1 with 520 viewshampstead_blue

At last some proper live sport! on 14:35 - Jul 1 by bluelagos

Wtf aren't they playing country cricket - with crowds? Few hundred turn up at most so they could so with social distancing of the crowd with sfa risk to anyone.

totally agree.
Apparently they think a cricket ball is a dangerous vector for Covid.....and a football isn't.

Money from Sky talks louder than cricket

Dan Lawrence of Essex is batting now. Cracking player

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

At last some proper live sport! on 15:49 - Jul 1 with 503 viewsbournemouthblue

At last some proper live sport! on 14:35 - Jul 1 by bluelagos

Because bumbling Boris reckons the ball is a vector of disease

An expert wasn't in agreement with that

With sensible guidelines in place, I believe we could be playing club cricket from July onwards

Alas we can go to the pub for a mass gathering or get our haircut but it's not deemed safe enough to be playing yet

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024