Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the cheapest Ipswich Town item you bought? 17:38 - Jul 1 with 873 viewsPippin1970

Went to game at Walsall and they were selling football programmes there. Picked up UEFA Cup Final programme for 60p. Knocked it down from 2 pounds.
What's the cheapest Ipswich Town item you bought? on 18:27 - Jul 1 with 791 viewsSwansea_Blue

Probably a pencil in Planet Blue for my daughter. About a quid.

There are a few posters on here who can probably remember when they bought their ST for a ha'penny back in 1960 something.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What's the cheapest Ipswich Town item you bought? on 18:42 - Jul 1 with 775 viewsTrequartista

Home or away?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

What's the cheapest Ipswich Town item you bought? on 18:44 - Jul 1 with 772 viewsMeadowlark

My first match at Portman Rd cost me two shillings (10p) to get in and 5p for a programme!
What's the cheapest Ipswich Town item you bought? on 18:56 - Jul 1 with 756 viewsWeWereZombies

What's the cheapest Ipswich Town item you bought? on 18:44 - Jul 1 by Meadowlark

My first match at Portman Rd cost me two shillings (10p) to get in and 5p for a programme!

The first game I went to was a reserves match, 1967 or 1968. Shamefully I do not remember the admission, not sure there was a programme. Seemed like there were thousands there and the final score (against Portsmouth reserves) was 5-5. Never been to a game that finished 5-5 since.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

What's the cheapest Ipswich Town item you bought? on 18:56 - Jul 1 with 754 viewsShawsey

10p for a pen.
What's the cheapest Ipswich Town item you bought? on 20:23 - Jul 1 with 695 viewsSeablu

Long story but I ended up at the Bohemians Praha away leg in the never-to-be forgotten 80-81 UEFA Cup run.
Got the match programme from a bored vendor for what we later worked out to be about 6p.
He had a pile of them left just prior to kick off and seemed happy to take whatever loose change we had.
I say programme, but it was actually a 4 page broadsheet newspaper.
Along the top of the newspaper it said ‘We most cordially welcome the players and supporters of the famous leader of the English First Division from Ipswich in Prague’
Still makes me smile.
What's the cheapest Ipswich Town item you bought? on 21:16 - Jul 1 with 650 viewsPJH

What's the cheapest Ipswich Town item you bought? on 18:27 - Jul 1 by Swansea_Blue

Probably a pencil in Planet Blue for my daughter. About a quid.

There are a few posters on here who can probably remember when they bought their ST for a ha'penny back in 1960 something.

I can tell you that the 1961/62 ITFC Supporters Club Handbook cost two shillings-my dad would have paid for that I think.

1971/72 Handbook was 20pence.
What's the cheapest Ipswich Town item you bought? on 10:50 - Jul 2 with 485 viewsBluefish

During the lockdown I placed an order with the club for a few bits and then decided to add some darts flights because rthey were £1.50. My dart board is somewhere in the garage and hasn't been on the wall since 3 house ago which was 16 years ago. I also don't own any darts these days and haven't thrown a dart in years.

A sound purchase though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

What's the cheapest Ipswich Town item you bought? on 10:54 - Jul 2 with 476 viewsSteve_M

Vernun Brekke Skard.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024