Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else having trouble with their Encrochat today? 13:43 - Jul 2 with 710 viewsBluefish

not sure if my messages are going through?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Anyone else having trouble with their Encrochat today? on 13:45 - Jul 2 with 706 viewsSwansea_Blue

A bit of chafing, yeah. I've been wearing the same pair for a couple of days though, so probably just a bit of excess moisture.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone else having trouble with their Encrochat today? on 13:46 - Jul 2 with 706 viewsOldsmoker

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/gang-seized-busting-secure-messaging-encro

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Anyone else having trouble with their Encrochat today? on 13:54 - Jul 2 with 679 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone else having trouble with their Encrochat today? on 13:46 - Jul 2 by Oldsmoker

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/gang-seized-busting-secure-messaging-encro

Ah, that's what Fishers was babbling on about. Ta. Looks like a good bust that does, fair play to the fuzz for shutting that down.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone else having trouble with their Encrochat today? on 14:24 - Jul 2 with 650 viewsOldsmoker

Anyone else having trouble with their Encrochat today? on 13:54 - Jul 2 by Swansea_Blue

Ah, that's what Fishers was babbling on about. Ta. Looks like a good bust that does, fair play to the fuzz for shutting that down.

Never took Fishers for a criminal mastermind - but you live and learn.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Anyone else having trouble with their Encrochat today? on 14:38 - Jul 2 with 633 viewsFixed_It

Anyone else having trouble with their Encrochat today? on 14:24 - Jul 2 by Oldsmoker

Never took Fishers for a criminal mastermind - but you live and learn.

Probably plotting to kidnap Lambert and put him in Keno's dungeon.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024